Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: leena04

Part 1
so RaYa has some past but yet not revealed over on that Priya is pregnant too so was Priya had male doc problems too so wat will be it how will all secrets will be unfold don't know but feeling senior doctor is Ram but can't sat until it disclose here so egarly waiting for next part do post soon... it's really interesting concept ... but it was indeed awesome update to read really enjoyed through out the part... so moving now for next...

thank u dear  finally got the time to think and pen down hope u will like the next part too 

rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update :-)
me read long back but couldnt comment. 
Sorry dee but u know my condition. 
So sorry dee.. ab jadli likhke update de do na.. :'(
continue soon
Edited by rampriyarocks - 8 years ago
livingFree_Urv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely start...😊 ... a fresh concept ..liked it ... y always priya has to suffer  with something or the other ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­  ...  plzz update soon ... u stopped at such a crucial point  ðŸ˜‰ ... next update a bigger one plzz
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good start to begin, many unfold ifs and buts . Sr doc could be ram. Priya ji 😆 condition ko kitne dhamakedaar tarike se represent kiya hai yaar 😆 😆 main soch rhi thi kya conditiob hai lol
maza aagya.
y raya separated? How did priya landed in Ashram, who r d lil boys?
waitng to unfold
AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
abhi to update dena yar kitni wait karvayenge? pls,pls,pls,
BALHLOVER thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Good start to begin, many unfold ifs and buts . Sr doc could be ram. Priya ji 😆 condition ko kitne dhamakedaar tarike se represent kiya hai yaar 😆 😆 main soch rhi thi kya conditiob hai lol
maza aagya.
y raya separated? How did priya landed in Ashram, who r d lil boys?
waitng to unfold

finally aap agaye ho 

Thank u ji

ha ha waito darling as i was waiting for ur commnts 
 waise ..ek good news deni hai tujhe kaha ho 
busy bee 
BALHLOVER thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anandraji

abhi to update dena yar kitni wait karvayenge? pls,pls,pls,

Sorry for late dear 

Pakka aaj de dungi 
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Sorry I am late . but in deed i am so much happy now ,may be happiest one as. just 7 days back one new member came in our family .Our apple of eyes ..and i became busy with the lil bundle of joy that could not think anything only his crying face .his activities making me smile every moment .. literally i forget everything when he is in my arms.So Sorry ,

Precap- 

Senior doc went to attend the lady ..its really unexpected from her..as from past 8th months almost he stopped to attend any patience .untill and unless the situation is so critical or operation needed. 
Listening his arrival.almost all are shocked but no one is so dare to show their interest.specially what landed him here for a general patient.not even in VIP category. 
Sr came close to the bed where Priya was lying almost in unconscious state .
Sr was saying something to his jr and then saw the patient...
To Mrs.. ...
Priya is my name .. and not Mrs. 
Ok Miss Priya .. tell me what is ur problem .means why u came here to visit doc. Lady doc. his last added line just a pinch of taunting .. 
Priya could understand easily ..but she is helpless .. She tried to speak but still some uneasy feelings holding her back to open in front of one male Doc.
Hmm.. Priya was feeling so shy  to tell .. ..
Ok.I will ask u some question. U just have to answers them back.Is it ok for u ? The doc asked with so much patience.. yes of course ..
 And after that  .. 15 min  docs asked Priya so many questions ..and Priya over coming her shyness answers them back. And some time with her full details of her complications .. ]
After 15 min the doc decided to give some test .. and said to priya next .time she has to visit with all those reports .

as soon as He saw the patience  without wasting any time he suggested to take her in special ward .. even said to admit her in suit ...
But Sir ..the lady will object as u r too.. 
She will not firmly Sr doc said.. still staring at her ... 
This is the first time not even Priya uttered a single word against . It was bit of schoking for others staff too.. but they went to follow what their Sir Suggested .. and admitted Priya in Room 
Dont disturb me for one hour .. before leaving the room Sr informed  this to his all jr.and kept himself locked in his room .. 

Priya became so casual with her doc. Even she can share her problems so easily ..and also getting good treatment ..not even the doc is taking care of her all problems even all her shyness with so much respect that he did not allow Priya to complain he is male doc ..and Priya was lil bit scared and shy for thyis .. even her doc is so caring in nature and his words are so soothing that almost they r sharing friendly relation rather than doc and patient.. May be its possible as they r almost in same age group .. 
Hi Doc..May i come in ..
Doc replied not at all with his usual tone,. exactly the  way he greets Priya  
sitting in front of Doc Priya asked.. Any problem why r u so tensed... 
Doc looked at her .. and with a sad tone he said .. yes there is one bad news for u .. 
without changing any emotions Priya asked what is this .. 
u cant conceive .. and avoided to look at her ..being one gynac. doc can feel how much painful news this one for any lady .. as in real sense baby can only makes a lady , woman .in real sense .. bay gives the feelings of motherhood .the most cherish relation ..and here  he cant do anything to give his patience this happiness.. 
for few  minutes there was silence .. and First ..Priya spoke out ..who said Doc i cant be a mother .. U know I am and orphan.,not even i remembered my parents's faces.. but still today i am self dependent lady .not only that. i got my mother too who took care of myself ..even still she does the same ..and more .. blood relation is not everything .. I got my mother from NGO...then i can be a mother too ..i will get lots of babies.with a smiling face Priya ended her feelings .. 
This was the first time doc felt something unique connections towards her .. though he also considers her one of his friend..but today he felt proud of her that She is his patient.not only that .. her pain as well as real Priya .. how much grate she is as human being and her love is so selfless for everyone. 
You are  a great human being Priya .. but still i can feel ur pain as I am a gynac and can see the happiness of new mother .. I will try my level best for You .its my Promise. not only as Doc. as ur friend too. and this is the first time doc  claimed her as his friend. 
One attendant went to attend Priya , basically she went to change her in hospital grown.and also remove her jwellery though she has no many and she does not need.Her natural beuty is more than any artificial jwellery and make up..
Mam, u have to remove this to.As in ot.doc will not allow anything..please mam. The attendant requests Priya with her pleading voice.
I said u many times and still now ..I cant remove this .i dont know about any OT and all.firmly Priya replied her..
from morning to still ur husband  did not come once .even ur brothers admitted u here ..and still u want to keep ur managalsutra with u.just as symbol of ur maritial staus..its really pathetic ..the attendant left her comments in front of priya ..
just then Senior doc entered the suit..and was going to say something ..but before him even without the knowledge of his presence  Priya said what ever the  fact its  nothing ur business. I.I know still my husband loves me.even much more than he loves oneself.and in any cost .I cant remove   this coz he is my world.and i want his presence in every where may be as the symbol of our marriage ..Do u get that ? then leave please. she looks other side.
with a surprised look the attendant looks at the door way and found Senior doc there .
She went to doc to complain.but  before her any word if u r done here go other place.and tell Dr.Rajesh that today i am in night duty so he can leave..and  tomorrow her OT time at sharp 7 A.M.. so be prepared for it.I dont like late.not at all in this case. leaving her shocked much .Doc went close to his patient.
Dont u get that what i said u just few min back.Doc yelled as still the attendant was there and following doc steps.He was so close to Patient bed.
At night time Doc personally gave her med along with some sleeping dose as today night she needs .
Morning time sharp 6 A.M. Doc is looking tensed and so tired.Tired as because last night He did not allow his eyes to close for nano sec..
All other nurses and attendant are entertaining themselves with  the hot topic of Doc's nervousness..as this is the first time from past 8 and a half months this senior Doc is looking tensed for any OT.and of course the another topic is there is no family member came to visit Priya ,Naturally in such type of situation, the hospital corridor filled with so many family members that Guard has to remind them its Hospital.but in this case its still calm and quite .
at 6:45 A.M. Senior doc enters her cabin and enquirers about her all necessary preparation before going for operation. 
Priya is still calm and quite just hearing the male voice she looks at the doc ..her eyes are so expressive .even her husband many times complements her for her dove eyes. which speaks lots that she does not need word to express what's going on in her mind..
It seems like doc also gets her words and assures her with his expression. of course throughout his eyes.. 
as soon as Doc said her .He will do his duty as friend . Priya looked at him .it was like someone so close promising her to  protect from everything.to held her still her last breath.it was nice feelings for her ,even first .as from  childhood she made herself so strong.NO one shows so much care towards her ..even at school, she was a bright student ,got affection from all teachers ..but she si unlucky to get friends..as so many frinds teased her saying orphan..and every day it helped Priya to make herself much more stronger than previous day .Doc eyes expressed lots ..and Priya found assurance in true meaning..which is so pure .
Doc took her OT...just that moment 2 boy came with an elderly lady asking about Priya.
yes they are the same boy who admitted her yesterday...Among the all attendant .one asked with bit of rudeness that at least they remembered the admitted someone here .with an apologetic face one of them answer.they  r sorry but became busy to arrange the money for Priya's operation.as its a big nursing home and they r part of one ashram only.but they wanted best for their Priya di..so.. ..
She felt bad hearing their confession..and said with polite tone that its critical operation and already doc took her to the ot.so they have to wait...in these all they forgot to ask Doc's name.
This is the first time ..Doc's hand shivering at OT table.One female Peadiatation. along with nurses one female anesthetic are there to accompany the senior doc.
though they never assist senior doc but heard lots about him.that he is magician.so strong to handle any critical case.even still he got success in every case ..but his shivering hands today is really unexpected for them.. 
before starting .senior doc took few minutes to pray ..every site of His .amazed others who r present that time in the OT lab.
who r waiting outside they r tensed also praying enormous time .. and looking at the OT light in every passing sec...like the waiting is unbearable for them...
Suddenly the light goes off..The elderly lady yells..Operation done???????

next update after comments ...bye bye...waiting for all of ur comments.i know ..bekar ki story...still waiting.

MnSakshifan thumbnail
Nice update...
Pls continue soon...
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...
What's wrong with Priya?
Pls continue soon...