Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

are di...part toh as usual achha hi hai. loved the way ram teased Priya. loved flashback also. loved rayas romance also.

abhi jaldi jaldi update Karo ha plz.

thanks for pm

started writing 
today πŸ˜ƒ
BALHLOVER thumbnail

Originally posted by: resha123

beautiful update...
RaYa ka pyarr toh unique h..
Ram very much care for priya..
n priya loves ram soo she wanted to fulfill his wish..
Finally RaYa became one soul...superb..
Pls cntinu sooon...story ko ek bar phirse read krna pada...

thank u dear 
yes they became one soul..now this gonna be last part 
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
are yaar waiting. jaldi Karo na plz
BALHLOVER thumbnail

are yaar waiting. jaldi Karo na plz

writing baby 
BALHLOVER thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Wow amazing πŸ˜†
Priya k nakhre aur naughty ramji πŸ˜†
Maza aaya πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰

Stubborn hai dono at the same time they are parent too, so they knew to prioritize the things, n feeding baby is important.
Nice update.
Ramji toh bade chance maarte hair, na na karke hi , his last line πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† past incident aise hi khogya that main, wah wah lage rho ram πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

thank u darling 

RAYA hai hi unique in every matter 
 chalo next update almost ready will update asap 
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
yahoo...waiting
..pl jaldi de do na update
BALHLOVER thumbnail

yahoo...waiting
..pl jaldi de do na update

10 min more please 
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
love the hospital sceneπŸ˜†
thanks for PM
BALHLOVER thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

Nice update
love the hospital sceneπŸ˜†
thanks for PM

thank u thank u Sandy didi
BALHLOVER thumbnail

Recap-

Ram went close to her..u could not open .. the why u were taking lots of time.. and ye to chup bhi ho gaya ..Ma ka chamcha. Aabhi se.

Priya smiled a lil . after so many months Ram saw her smile.. his oxygen of life .. touching her dress's front Ram asked. If i open .. may be my hand will touch ur skin , no problem na madam.moving his tongue in his mouth , he asked... .

Hmmm bohut sare aise moment ki result hai na ..mere pass.. pointing the baby  Priya said..

Ufff.. bekar me i wasted time thinking about past incidents. Beet i could grab this opportunity before.

Past incident means. That get lost one..

Priya asked Ram., Ram moved his hand  a lil...

Update-

Ufff.. bekar me i wasted time thinking about past incidents. I could grab this opportunity before.

Past incident means. That get lost one..

Priya asked Ram., Ram moved his hand  a lil... lookad at Priya .. and without uttering a single word .He opened her knot without a single touch.

I am waiting outside hojaye to just call me ..Ram turned and tried to leave the place..

dard hota hai na .. Jab sach samne aata hai . Priya asked..

No jab koi aapna jaan bujhkar sach samajhna nehi chahte hai . tab jyada dard hota hai .

Let it be .u never can understamd and this time I dont want to...

Exactly u never wanted that i come to know about u ..and ur all activities in ur work place , that's why u never shared about ur marriage there.And...

Priya just stop it now .and hope u remember i was the first one who introduced you as my wife .even before our marriage.. and later i did not think that , my coligues and others need so much explanation or information about my personal life. I dont like interference..

u dont like any interference of ur wife in ur life right?that's why u did not need a moment to cut me out from ur life .

Flashback..

Day are passing with lots of fun.arguments, caring , love and few times passionate romance ..

But one difference that Priya noticed in Ram  that whenever she wants to visit his hospital Ram says a big no to her..Its just weird for Priya..One day Priya was returning from her NGO.and suddenly She planned to give Ram surprise.She reached there.All were surprised to see her. One of the Nurse asked her to wait in Ram's cabin.As he was busy with a critical operation.She was waiting for one hour .but could not find any trace of Ram.after few minutes more.keeping one note on Ram's desk she left the place..

Full day she was waiting for his ph call, at least one msg,as the note was so romantic that Priya never thought She could write this type for someone..but as it was for her love.so she managed.and waiting for his reaction..but no use. At evening time Ram came back .

Priya was accepting some teasing from him for the note,but.It wasso clear that Ram was annoyed with something.Priya moved close to him.keeping her palm on his chest,..anything happen?why r u looking so disturbed..

Ram jerked her hand..I said u na many times.dont visit my hospital..cant u listen to me..what happen.that u needed to go.bolo.any urgency..nehi na then..

Priya never ever seen this image of Ram.nehi main wo...aise hi..

Ram threw his shirt with frustration and went for freshen up.. Priya was scared but still one white paper managed to catch her attention towards it..which came out from Ram's pocket of shirt.

Priya went to pick it up with the thought of her notes..and she is determine to tear it.

She took the piece of paper from floor..but it was not written by her..page was difefrent.first she hesitated to open it,though Ram is her soul mate.still she gives him space .never interfere any of his matter.untill Ram speaks out or share with her..but something caught her attention more.

My Sweetheart, My Baby,

So many days there are no trace of urs..I was waiting to give u the news and want to see the sparks in ur eyes..I know how much u love kids specially ur dream about ur own flesh..and darling there is a good new for u.Your flesh is inside me.You gave me the world best happiness.its growing inside my womb.u dreamt of a gilr.ur Princess.hope i will fulfill ur this wish.Love u so much..and waiting for ur reply..hope after reading this sure u will call me.but i need ur presence physically in front of me.I LOVE U and miss u so much.beyond ur imagination..

Yours and only urs

Juhi

Ram came out still with the irritate face..Priya was standing at the mirror. Ram looked at her and went close to her . resting his hand on her shoulder.. calm but irritate tone he asked tell me now why u went exactly.. any serious issue. Or u were suffering with anything ..

Priya was still calm.composing herself , she turned to face Ram. Ram please leave me.I am not.even not in future i will be able to fulfill ur dream. Ur family.better ..mujhe chod dijiye. Ram moved his hands.. looked at her with surprised eyes.

Means what did u wanna say?why r u talking rubbish.

Its clear .whenever you touch me i feel ur desire.just u cant do as because my health.  When ur this desire can fulfill other. She is able to give u the pleasure what i am unable to give. And the most imp fulfilling ur dream.then why u r baring this marriage burden Ram . Leave me.

Ram was shocked listening all these.. what the hell u r talking about ..

You are engaged with someone else.. then why this drama with me.

Priya i guess u have lost it.kuch bhi bol rehe ho.. before saying at least think..

I dont need. I got every prove.the most imp. Afetr me u can easily give ur baby his/her real identity.Fathe's name..

Priya dont talk rubbish.just get lost.. before i do something else..

I was waiting Ram when u gonna say such.. I am leaving ..and aaj k baad Priya is no more for u..

Priya moving towards the gate . at the door , she turned back..kept the letter on side table ..ho sake to aapki hone wali patni wo respect dena what she desreves. After all She is giving u ur own flesh.and left...

Past incident se khud ko nikal chuki ho to . can u feed my baby please...

Priya back with a jolt when Ram shacked her a lil touching her shoulder.

Days were passing . Ram was taking care of her and their baby like a dotting husband , and best father .Priya could not be normal with Ram. At least not showing in front of him. Ram does not complain or argue too .. coz he knew its no use..

One day Ram was talking with his new born.,while Priya was resting..

One nurse came. Sir.. wo Mam ki discharge form to ready hai .. payment bhi full ..just .. agar unke family member aajaye to.. they can sign and take her ..hearing lady's voice Priya sat in her bed. And listened all silently..

Hmm. Inform them that they can come anytime for further procedure .. and looked at Priya and with so much emotion kissed his baby's forhead .. as the symbol of his assurance. May be he will not be able to stay with him but . He will be always with him in his every steps. Priya looked at his eyes...and his emotion was so clear to her .. this time Priya interfere .. why u will call my family member when the head of the family is with me. The nurse as well Ram did not get her point.. both looked at her ..

Giving a soft smile Priya said. Please bring the discharge paper here ,my husband will do the honor of signature . and smiled at Ram. Ram was happy inside but scared to show in his face coz he did not know how much time it will last. All process was over .. Priya was leaving with her baby in her lap .and Ram was taking her other things. Driver was waiting with car at the door of hospital. Priya took back sit .. and Ram accompanied her .

Tum kya abhi bhi wo NGO me hi rehte ho.. or other place .Shankar will drop u there ...Ram asked her ..

Priya did not reply to him rather .. Shankar gari dhere chalana and humare ghar k pass ek sweet Shop hai na.. buy sweets for all , and share among all. Kehna .. Ram Sir ki bete first time aapne ghar aaya hai . and also tell them to bless our son.

Ram was dumbstruck with every words of Priya . the way she said ..every words showing her right on him,,on his family that's what Ram wants .

Ram informed his mother. And she prepared everything to welcome her daughter in law.and her grandson.

Priya stepped at her home.Kapoor mantion.with teary eyes. She left the place with same state of her eyes..but this was different. Seeing her .Krishnaji could not control herself any more. Hugging her tightly..

Kaha chali gayi thi beta. Ram se problem tha to ek baar mujhse share ki hoti..and Ram se bhi kya problem itna bhi aapne pati ko trust..suddenly another lady.almost Priya's age married holding one cute baby came towards them.Priya broke the hug seeing her ..Ram still was absent from there as. He went to park his car .

Priya in her mind.must be its Juhi,Ram's wife.

Hello . kab se aapki raa dikh rehi hu.. i missed u so much.

Priya gave a fake smile and determine to leave the palce again.cursing herself why she came here again. Without knowing everything..She tried to know about this matter .but whenever in hospital She asked Ram. Ram's one answer.if u did not trust me then. U will not trust me my words now too. If possible try to find out urself. Hope it will satisfy ur ego.and make u believe me once again.

You know whenever I ask about u .i got one answer that u went for vacation ,long one. And suddenly got the news that u gave birth to a baby boy.I am super happy.again the lady said.

Priya was feeling irritated . she tried to move again to the outside.

Clutching her wrist She said. Are bhabi aap kaha ja rehe ho firse.I am juhi. Bhabi and and juhi these 2 words made Priya more furstrated.. that she was going to shout. Just then Ram came back with a big toy and cute teddy bear in his hand.

Woow Bhahiya . u came with toys again..and wo bhi do do.Priya heard the bhaiya words too and it made  her more confused. Juhi looked at Priya and then Ram. Dekhiye na bhaiya .. Bhabi did not say anything..and more over again going outside.. ghar hai aapna .. andar to pehle aana chahiye na..

..No no i guess Bhabi was going outside to call u..ek sath jo ghar me aana hai .. hai na ..and winked at Priya ..

Krishnaji was looking them with a big smile in her face. As she is the mother and she can see his Son's smiling face after 9 months,the genuine smile from heart .

Rehne de Juhi..iski yadat hai ..mujhe chodkar aise jane ki.. chal tu andar chal// and this teddy for my princess..looking at the cute baby on juhi's lap Ram said.

Priya was confused and wanted to clear her all doubts .so silently . she took the sit on couch..and krishnaji took her grandson. Went from there to spend a good time with the new hire of Kapoor family.

While Jujhi took the sit beside Priya and gave her baby girl to one nany.Ram left the place with the big toy.

Now tell me Bhabi  itni long vacation pe aap.kaha gaye the mere bhaiya ko akela chodke..

Tumhare Bhahiya..

Yes Ram bhaiya..

Ram never said about u.means, unke bhi koi behen hai ..even Maa bhi..

HA bhabi actually tab main nehi thi unke life me..its a long story. I guess 9 Months back.

Priya gave a weird look to her.

Yes Bhabi. Actually I am an orphan..stayed at Goa.by profession medical representative .I fall in love with my husband via facebook. And then came to know that he is Doc too and worked in Mumbai hospital. He called me in mumbai with the hope of new job here ..and started to live in Mumbai. HE arranged everything for me.One flat, even he took all my responsibility .But could not manage any suitable job here ,.and he was very much possessive about me that he did not allow me to do work any random place. I retuned Goa again and joined my old company . even he visited there every month. and one day , i got to know that I am pregnant. So i sent a letter to him.coz i could not contact him long time.and by mistake Ram bhaiya got the letter ,as I addressed the letter Mr.Kapoor. then I did not know My husband name Mr. Rajat Kapur.

Priya with disbelieve looked at her.still Juhi continued.

So one day I called at hospital number. Collecting  the no from Net.and did the same Mistake that I asked to give the call to Mr.Kapoor.but now I feel not a mistake.it was the best blessing of God that I got brother like Ram Kapoor. Whatever. Receptionist transfer  the call to Ram Bhahiya.and first He was so angry and rude with me that he said so many things..after few minutes.He heard me out and cleared me that Its Rajat Kapur.and he works under him. Not gynac.but child Doc.and he knew him.but 15days HE did not come in hospital.still Bhaiya said me to give my contact no.as its serious issue .He personally will take care about it.and first day .HE addressed me as his sister.the next day he called me and told Krajat in big trouble coz. He told about me in his family.but as I am orphan they did not allow to marry me.and Rajat is searching new place for us.and bhaiya also shared the news about my pregnancy . that night Rajat called me and assured me whatever the fact.He is with me.and that night Ram bhaiya called me and asked me to come in Mumbai.asap..een he arranged ticket for me too.

I came in Mumbai. And reached here.Maa granted me as her daughter..and next day they went to talk with Rajat's parents to introduce me as his sister and her daughter. With lots of argument we married but Rajat left his own place..and now we stay in our flat.we r in touch in his family.but Rajat does not want to go back..and he left the hospital too.when Ram bhaiya left the place..

Priya could not control her tears..its flowing non stop.with her feeble voice She asked..Why Ram left in her sobbing.

Ram bhaiya never said u about this starnge.must be he did not want to hurt u. actually i came to know later when Rajat told me. There were lots of staff who talked bad about u..like Aap Orphan ho. Ram sir showed his sympathy..otherwise..He attached with ur figure so.he married to u.nehi to orphan ko Shadi kaun karta hai..and when Our marriage happened.it became much .that .they started to talk about me and Ram bhaiya . that Ram Sir is so smart..ek ko biwi ek ko behen .now He can fulfill all ..One day He slapped hard one wardboy.the next day .HE resigned from there.

Priya left the place asap. When She reached at the stair. Looked back at Juhi and asked. Tere bhaiya . humare room hi hai na..but did not wait for her reply.

She opened the door finding Ram in front of their picture from their engagement. Exactly the moment when both promised each other they never doubt each other.leave each other still their last breath.Ram holding Priya;s hand.Priya too.

Priya reached there with cat paws.hugged Ram from behind .Maaf kar dijiye Ram I misjudged u.I did not believe u. I did not trust our love.I am not a good wife.I dont desreve u.But still maaf kar dijiye..mujhe firse akele life nehi bitana hai Ram.wiping his own tears Ram faced her .

Dont take stress now.its not good for ur health.

Please Ram kuch kahiye..i cant take this any more.I did  a mistake but .

You know Priya bachpan se hi main aise hi hu. Arugue . fight i cant.and trust and belive k baat meri manna hai ..jab tak koi khud na kare main jitna bhi samjhayu i cant. I gave u time. But I did not say u to leave.

But aapne mujhe roka bhi nehi..

Why should I Priya. I took u here .U r my wedded wife.Itna right hai .tumhare. u could say ur right.I told u Get lost that does not mean u will leave me.ur own house..pata hai Maa ko kitna taklif huyi thi.

I am sorry Ram. Mere liye duniya aise hi thi.U know I heard many stories jaha orphan ladki shadi to hoti hai ..but uske baad.their husband treats them like...

Really Priya do u really think I am that kind of man.I feel ashamed that u cant feel my true love..

Priya hugged him tightly. I am sorry Ram..

Ram took her in his hug..u know..i missed the most imp phase of my life.just tumhari...

We were not sure about this baby na Ram..

Priya i was treating u.and i knew about ur health.I knew u can concieve.even proper care can make u perfect..but..Sorry Ram we will not think about this.It was my mistake and next time pakak u will exprience everything.saying such Priya was trying to kiss Ram.but Ram backed off..No this coming six months nothing..u need proper care now..

Priya stole one soft peck and said.u r still same..Ram took her face in his palm.kissed her passionately .u know what's my problem is.after ur this reaction i cant control myself.and hugged her tightly.

Few minutes they stayed like that.Priya chodo aab ..mujhe ye Room renovate karna hai..

Ram..cant u renovate another room for three of us.. iss room ko aise hi rehne dijiye just for us.our private place.

Ram broke the hug.took her face in his palm..and said u r  same still and kept his forhead on hers.

.End...finally i am done ..yippe.