Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Please finish the story.
It is really interesting. 
Ram and Priya are couples, now parents. 
Waiting for next part please continue soon. 
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice n beautiful update...
Pls cntnu soon..
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update Dee
So Priya is Rams wife
Continue soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wat a site for husband to see his wife nursing their baby. It had been revealed Doc is Ram only and married to Priya but seems some mu caused between them to leave apart with each other.
Thank u for the pm dear
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good OS
thanks for PM
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice
interesting
pls continue soon
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Plz ๐Ÿ˜ƒcontinue soon

BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello All. Again i am back with the  second last part of this ss. Really sorry as i got one week leave and planned to complete this one ,one os ..but all time I became busy with Boo Boo. ..

no bakwas ..Sidha ..update with lil precap -

past-

Priya looked at different side  with a sigh .. and  Doc yelled why r u still here dont u know how to move ..

With a shaking footsteps atendee was trying to catch her full speed to leave the place asap.. but again his voice stopped her .. and this time Doc spoke out. no need to make it as gossip topics... i took leave for my family .. Priya is my wife.. its my baby ...and now u can go...

She was expressionless.. husband operated wife.. gave birth to his own baby.. Priya did not say anything seeing him first time.. not even he disclosed it to any body.. all becoming so confusing to her they aspa she left the place to stable herself first ...

Priya felt embarrassed .. was looking down.. Ram looked at her then towards his assistant and said.. yes better u say them to wait.. as i am spending my time with my would be wife.. So i should attend her first ..

Priya looked at him in disbelieve..

part 5-

Just after the attendee left the room. ..Ram came back to Priya closing the door.

Priya come on. Dont waste time .Feed him...He needs u now..

I know he needs me  more than his father needs me .as well as he needs his father ..with same tone Priya replied..

Ram trying to calm himself.. keeping his hand on Priya's hair  .. Please ... dont act childish .. being mother of one child.. at least this time..

as soon as Ram kept his hand on her hair.. Priya removed it .. Dont try to come near me..

This time Ram could not control himself more .. breaking all the barrages of his patience level.. He clutched Priya's hand.. just a lil tight more .. Dont be stubborn Priya .feed him righ now, after that do what ever with me.but now feed him. Priya was lil scared but more she became more concern about her new born baby .as his high pitch crying hurts her more what her husband did with her in past.

Priya tried to sit but Ram helped her and without any sound Priya took his help. Please turn , i need to  feed him.. Ram surprised with her demand.. giving her his blank look still he starring at her ..

Turn asap please i need to feed my baby ..

Oh God.. Ridiculous.. Dont forget I am his father and u r my wedded wife.. Ram said.

I was ..now i am a single mother and u r his Doctor only. Ram did not say nothing , he did not go further , first he needs baby's protection as a doctor  its first priority.. with a cheeky smile . Ram turned back.. before 9 months u could remember this Priya .. but that time u were more romantic than me.. and result in front of Us.. adding these line..

Priya was feeding her baby ,,but her eyes popped out with Ram's commands.

Flashback-

Priya was helping others in glass painting. One middle aged woman entered their  with one of NGO member .. Priya looked at her , with the thought of another wise woman who came to donate for their home.She took the sit in front of Priya while Priya was still busy to helping others. Suddenly one girl.. broke one glass piece,,with a sad face looked at Priya. Giving her a sweet smile and caressing her cheek Priya said . no darling .. nothing happened.. take another one na .. and give it to me.. the Middle aged woman was witnessed of all.. she was waiting for someone.. and Priy and her team were busy in their work. As who accompanied the lady , he went inside to call their mother. Priya was so engrossed in her work.. that after few minutes. She even forgot someone was there .. she was helping as well as designing  one glass ,she loves to do it .

Ma sorry I am late .. wo Hospital me.. known voice caught Priya's attention so much , within a moment she looked at the entrance  but the broken glass hurt her finger .bleeding very badly. Ouch Priya moaned softly, with her feeble voice one person came in front  of her with a jet speed. And took her finger in his hand.

Kya karte ho yaar . dekh kar kaam nehi kar sakte ho.. its bleeding very badly. Uff.. took out his fresh white Handker chief the person tied on the wound and asked about first aid.. not even he waited for her answer,he moved here and there to search it by oneself.. and  Ram it is wardrobe . 3rd drawer. First time Priya spoke out .. as before that Ram did not allow her to speak .. he was busy to scold her only.

Ram brought the first aid box..and cleaning her blood.Priya was helping him.. she took out his handkerchief which was filled with blood . Ram i will clean this , then u can take, Ram was doing bandage of that wound. Finishing his work Ram took it from her hand and kept it in his pocket..isse aise hi rehne do.. i will keep this alwys with me. And wink.. Priya blushed and down her face. Suddenly she noticed the lady.. who was waiting there and . moved a lil backward.Ram surprised with her movement.and looked at his backside..and then he remembered he came there for some purpose.. hitting his forhead lightly .. Ram uttered .. oh Priya i forgot to introduce someone with u.. .. galti tumhari hi hai.. aise harkat karte ho ..that i forget everything around me.. the lady said.. Yes very much even u forgot that morning u fought for ur clean handkerchief.. and u were so rude with bansi too as he kept  the clean one  on ur messi table as u dont like untidy one.

Ram was blushing so hard...nehi Maa wo priya k blood dekh kar ..main..main wo.. Ram was stammering. Priya got a shock when Ram addressed her Ma. But asap. The lady called both of them to her .. keeping her hand on Priya's head.. she said.. Beta isse khush rakhna.. pagal hai ye.. kab kya karta hai.. ya kehta hai .. kuch samajhne nehi ata hai isse ..but feelings jo hai wo sacha hai ..

Another elder lady was silent spectator of all the happening .. She came silently and tapped on Priya's shoulder. Priya turned and hugged her tightly.. caressing Priya's hair.. she blessed her and said.. Priya tu to mujhe sab batayi thi and when Ramesh came to me to say that Ram's mother has came.. tab bhi mere samajh me agayi thi .. but phir bhi .. mujhe bohut sare baat karni thi unse. As tu mere sabse innocent and sensitive bachi hai .. main nehi chahti thi ..koi bhi aaye and aise tujhe shadi karle. I just 

Wanted the best for u .. but aaj jo maine dekha .. uske baad ye main keh sakti hu   meri lakh kaushik k baad bhi aise caring ladka.. main dhund nehi pati Priya.. main bohut khush hu..mujhe ye to pata hai .. tu jaha jayegi ..uss ghar ko.. ghar k sabko itni khushiya degi.. sirf i was worried for u.. aaj wo bhi dur hogayi hai .. this time Ram took blessings from her .. and also Priya accompanied him.

The two respective guardian decided that engagement will held tomorrow evening..even Priya's jr and her friends of NGO are super excited that .they called Panditji.and he reached within 30min.After a brief discussion as no one believe on the muhurat concept.its just Priya's Ma wants everything should be perfect and with proper rituals. they decided the marriage date that is 7 days after engagement. Panditji left the place as well as the other ..just Priya, Ram and two their mothers are present there as. They need to discuss more things.

Ram's mother caressing Priya's hair : beta bata tujhe kaise teri shadi ki decoration chahiye..jo hoga sab tere marji se.kyu ki ek ladki k liye uski Shadi sabse badi change hoti hai aapni life . aur main chahti hu jo kuch bhi ho according to u.. tu bhi to meri beti hi hai.. Ram was looking at his mother.. She is the best woman he has ever seen.. knowing everything about Priya so easily She accepts her..even considering her her own daughter.. Ram's joys has no bound..and Priya was amused too.She never thinks about lots of love and care ..jitna mili hai ye NGO se thats are more than enough for her .. and after Ram's entry in her life .She got the feelings of family, care.Love..even his mother also showering lots of on her ..

Priya with her hesitate voice said...Aunty wo..main..

Aaj se no Aunty .Only Maa

Priya smiled a lil..then said. Wo mani chahti thi k meri shadi me ..jitna ho sake poor.and orphan bache k liye .food or dress arrange...

Priya could not complete her sentence ..before She changed and said..No Ram jo chahte hai ..wo hi..

That's the reason I LOVE YOU PRIYA. Ram shouted loudly. Priya looked at him and felt so embarrassed that she hide her face behind her palms. His mom looked at Priya then at Ram ..  We know Ram that u love Priya that's why today I am here ..

Nehi ma wo.. Ram was stammering.. hmm control ur emotion beta..

Aj kal ki bache Krishna ji.. bohut jyada hi feelings full hote hai Priya's maa commented and winked at Priya.

Their meeting was ended with happy note .and its decided by everyone that .wedding will be held like family functions .only so close relatives will be there ..and few Ram's friends if he wants to invite them..but Ram firmly denied this idea..and it was so weird behavior from Ram to Priya..but She is going to enter in a new life with new hope, in her fairy tale land. So she did not think about it . thought to discuss later with Ram.

That night Ram called Priya just to inform her about her engagement ring. They r not so romantic couple that they need to spend lots of time behind this electronics gadget ..rather they r very much understanding couple. That they did not need to know other's choice of rings. They spent their time as friends.but when it came as marriage.. still they r new with this emotion. Ram loves her ..but he respects her and cares about her more ..And Priya has fallen for Ram for his caring nature. His personality/ his friendship.. He was the first man who assured Priya that She belongs to someone. She has the right to see dream.

Engagement and wedding ceremony completed as Priya's wish.. which Ram's mother and Ram happily completed and got lots of blessings from many gifts of god who does not have parents .. but thy r truly God's child in true sense and everyone has very very special quality which makes them unique.

At night ,

being the gynac  of Priya's knowing about her  health , and her process, Ram planned to set their first night in a unique manner which will not hurt Priya and her sentiment.. coz He can feel everytime that Priya is disturbed only with this thought..

Hey Priya, Let's go.. u always love to roam in sea beach na .. so i planned our romantic date on sea beach..,Priya could sense the reason behind his plan. But She smiled and moving to change.

Ram caught her wrist pulled her a lil towards him. , gave a soft peck on Priya's forehead , and said..ur presence in my life is most important Priya.not how we will gonna spend our first night.. i just want every night and day will be happy and happier with our company, our understanding, our care , and of course our love for each other and this love beyond any physical attraction. Our eternal love ..just to be with each other .. Priya closing her eyes were listening all. She opened her eyes..and lightly pecked on his cheek. And left to washroom.Ram was caressing his cheek.. for few sec..with the click sound he backed from his drea land.. Hey Priya , I kept one dress in wardrobe for u..that one once u said to me..If u r comfortable so please wear today..

Yes Ram bought a ball grown for Priya , once Priya shared this wish with him.

After 30 min Priya came back from washroom. Words are less to express her beauty.master creation of God , wearing the Pink with black top ball grown Priya was standing in front of Ram. While she was struggling to tie the knot of  her back.. Ram was watching her with open mouth.Ram dont stare me like that.. come and help me .. I am unable to tie the knot.

Ram came back into his senses.. went to her so close.. and said her to turn. Priya turned back.her smooth skin of back was visible. Ram with lots of hesitation hold the string .. nervously he was trying to hold the string , with this process Priya felt his roaming hand on her back. It was enough Priya to lost her sense.. Ram tied the knot ..and could not control his manly hormone. Softly kissed her back. Priya turned asap..

Wo Sorry Priya .. i just .. matlab. I could not.. aise kabhi .. ..means.. Tum ko aise.. i mean..never ever i went so close to any girl.and aaj wo tum aise..I am sorry Priya.. with lots of breaking sentence Ram tried to move from there ,,

Priya clutched his wrist ..pulled him a lil..and kept her palm on his cheek..

I know Ram main aapko wo sab khusiyan nehi de sakti hu.. jo ek patni aapne pati ko de sake.. i know sayad main kabi bhi aapko Aapki khud k baache nehi de payungi..and i know aaj kyu aapne ye dinner date plan ki..but Ram I want to give u something.. Today night i want to be urs only..like the other couple celebrate their first night with each other .. i want to make this night memorable Ram..Can u do this for me..

But Priya tum to..

I know Ram , about my treatment still I want to ... and hugged Ram tightly ,

Who moved before. Who proceed next level. They did not know, next day they find themselves on their bed just only covered with one duvet,hugging each other tightly that air cant pass through the gap..

Ram adjusted himself with the headrest of the bed.. and pulled Priya, Priya kept her head on Ram's chest. Priya i could not control myself.. Sorry Shona. Caressing her hair Ram said.Priya gave a soft peck on his cheek. Why r u saying sorry ram again and again..Dont u love me .that u think its a mistake. Ram pulled her more .I LOVE U more than myself.its just u r going through one process. And is time agar..

Agar kya Ram, caressing his chest Priya asked innocently ..

Ram hold her hands . kissed it .and said. U have chance to conceive.. .Wow really Ram.. i can be a mother too.. Aap pehle kyu nehi bataye.. forgetting her state. Priya sat in front of Ram.

Ram looked at her .. even starring her full state too.. Ram's looks . caught Priya's attention , she tried to hide herself with her hands.. Ram gave a naughty stiil soft smile .. and said .I dont want u conceive this time. Its going to dangerous for u .. even life Risk., Ram did not complete his sentence before that he pulled Priya in his tight arms..

Priya took her position on his bare chest.Ram please dont give me punishment.. I had a dream Ram..please..

Priya dont be stubborn. I had a dream too.. dream of my perfect family.with my Son.and his mother..

Then Ram please.. I said na.. with his mother .not without.. and aaj k baat not a single talk about this.. and most imp. I dont want to ruin today's morning.. as by the grace of God. And our love made it special.. and remember . I love ur everything. After yeasterday night Its tough for me to hold myself. Still i have to for my life . and dont forget u r my life ...Ram kissed her lips softly.

But Priya made it passionately . where as Ram could not control.. and ended with Morning romance with lots of passion. and newly found Love .

Priya haad hai yaar .. how much time i have to stand like this .. u r behaving like this way . that i never saw u.. and this baby born with technical support and giggled .

U can turn , and i need ur help too. Ram turned asap with the help word..

Just open the knot it stuck..showing the knot in her dress Priya asked help..

Ram went close to her..u could not open .. the why u were taking lots of time.. and ye to chup bhi ho gaya ..Ma ka chamcha. Aabhi se.

Priya smiled a lil . after so many months Ram saw her smile.. his oxygen of life .. touching her dress's front Ram asked. If i open .. may be my hand will touch ur skin , no problem na madam.moving his tongue in his mouth , he asked... .

Hmmm bohut sare aise moment ki result hai na ..mere pass.. pointing the baby  Priya said..

Ufff.. bekar me i wasted time thinking about past incidents. Beet i could grab this opportunity before.

Past incident means. That get lost one..

Priya asked Ram., Ram moved his hand  a lil...

Edited by BALHLOVER - 8 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
pl continue. main to bhool gayi thi ye story. phirse read kiya. yaar jaldi jaldi update Karo na
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

pl continue. main to bhool gayi thi ye story. phirse read kiya. yaar jaldi jaldi update Karo na

pehle ye part kaisa hai bolo 

first 2 os likhna hai mujhe..my 2 lovely sisters requested me