Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mahima00

I am loving the AR chemistry! Day past day they are growing stronger, thats the essence of their love!... 
Take your time to sort RM out. Spice things up, thats your forte! Eventually, they will be together and I'm sure its gonna be a bang. I'm nobody to decide that. You are an amazing writer. :)

Happy DMG anniversary!!
Cont soon :)

Hey Mahima!
Thank you for the kind words. Honestly, I'm flattered you think I'm amazing. I think I'm mediocore at best.
And RaMusk will take sometime to get together. What with all the issues they have. But it's going to be fun, I suppose. And there will lot of spicing going on, don't worry. RK is a full on nautanki. Toh woh naatak toh karega hi. Bas dekhna ab.
tanyaarora2912 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Hey Tani! (I hope you don't mind me calling you that)
Thanks for liking :D
Maine socha ki last kitne chapters mein cliffhangers the toh iss baar aisa nahi karna chahiye. Nahi toh tum log mujhe jooto se maarna shuru kar doge :P
I'm glad you think that the RK - Muskaan moment was cute. Thoda surprising hai, people commenting about them instead of AR.
But, I like them. As friends, of course. Their relationship is kind of like Rahul and Riddhima and I just love my #RiHul brotp.

When somebody call me Tani I just love it :* 
So nw u knw I don't mind at all...
N  cliffhangers par jhoote nhi padte balki humari hi excitement badti h...
N AR are always on top ;) 
N n I want to confess I love ur RiHul name (n their frndship too) :*
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanyaarora2912

When somebody call me Tani I just love it :* 
So nw u knw I don't mind at all...
N  cliffhangers par jhoote nhi padte balki humari hi excitement badti h...
N AR are always on top ;) 
N n I want to confess I love ur RiHul name (n their frndship too) :*

I love #RiHul too! Such a shame there wasn't any in the show. It would have been the best thing ever!
tanyaarora2912 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love #RiHul too! Such a shame there wasn't any in the show. It would have been the best thing ever!

Please we need DMG back n RIHUL too...
What say...?
It will be soo much fun then...
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanyaarora2912

Please we need DMG back n RIHUL too...
What say...?
It will be soo much fun then...

Yes, yes, we do!
Kaash sach mein DMG waapas aa jaaye!
parit.mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dis is my 1st comment.. I hav been a silent reader... M a huge hugd fan of KSG n ofcourse my fav couple still is AR..
I jus hav a request... Tdy I ws jus listening yo a song.. Tere bin nai jeena mar jaana dholna from movie kacche dhaage.. N dat song reminded me ki ridhima yeh hi sochti hogi jab armaan use chodkar gaya tha fr dos 10mnths..
So d request is ki can u put dis sequence in d ff lik armaan comin to know ki she used to listen dis song thinkin abt armaan or sumthin lik dat

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: parit.mansi

Hey dis is my 1st comment.. I hav been a silent reader... M a huge hugd fan of KSG n ofcourse my fav couple still is AR..

I jus hav a request... Tdy I ws jus listening yo a song.. Tere bin nai jeena mar jaana dholna from movie kacche dhaage.. N dat song reminded me ki ridhima yeh hi sochti hogi jab armaan use chodkar gaya tha fr dos 10mnths..
So d request is ki can u put dis sequence in d ff lik armaan comin to know ki she used to listen dis song thinkin abt armaan or sumthin lik dat

Hey Mansi!
Thanks for the comment! :D
Itne time se silent reader ho, toh kabhi comment bhi kar diya karo. Accha lagta hai ;)
About the song, let's see. First off, the time that they spent apart, Riddhima thought that Armaan had left her for his selfish reasons, which is why she kind of hated him. Toh woh aisa gaana nahi sunnti hogi, to remember him (That's just my personal opinion).
And, I already have a song for that in my mind. If I ever put up a scene like that, the song I'll use is most probably 'Red' by 'Taylor Swift'. I feel it's totally apt for their situation!

I love the fact that you requested for something!
Please keep the requests coming! (Aisa mat sochna ki pehli baar jab kuch request kiya toh mana kar diya toh next time kyu karegi :P) Please!

DMGThings thumbnail

Working on it, hon!
Sorry for the delay!
Rakshabandhan ki wajah se didn't get to time write on the weekend.
gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Working on it, hon!
Sorry for the delay!
Rakshabandhan ki wajah se didn't get to time write on the weekend.

it's ok i understand 
and yes waiting😃
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurikajen

it's ok i understand 
and yes waiting😃

:D