Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Those who cant get comfortable in 2 years... people expected them to be real life couple.. 😕

.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on 43rd...
Heyya all...
Miss the SoSy world...
But everything is goin just too bad...
Hope everyone is doing fine...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Harshita.

Sorry but why Sushant and Ankita here??😭

I meant to say KP and DT had chemistry as good as Sushant and Ankita and COULD have ended up in real life TOGETHER LIKE Sushant and Ankita
I never watched Sushant and Ankita's show so wont insult here today😆 I just know they ended up in real life, it was the remake of a popular Tamil show on Sun
.Harshita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I meant to say KP and DT had chemistry as good as Sushant and Ankita and COULD have ended up in real life TOGETHER LIKE Sushant and Ankita
I never watched Sushant and Ankita's show so wont insult here today😆 I just know they ended up in real life, it was the remake of a popular Tamil show on Sun

Thank God...
I was a really huge fan of Sushant n Ankita...loved them although their roles were ruthlessly butchered by Kekta after sometime...
But they really shared awesome chemistry...
Its likje Hiten-Gauri, Sushant-Ankita n Rithvik-Asha ...sizzling chemistry n yes ended up together after the show...
I was a crazy, stupid fan of Sushant Singh Rajput 2-3 years back but now studies n ruthless murder of yhm keeps me away from TV...I do watch Reporters sometime but not addicted..😆
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is a massacre!!!! Loving it Nisha🤣
And glad to have you back Ashu🤗

Those two actors really massacred their own chemistry. I don't understand why they had to showcase their private lives so much. If they were smart professionals they would've tried to cash on the popularity they gained as a couple and keep their private lives away. Who asked them about it anyway? And I doubt that old bf was jealous. If he was their relationship probably wouldn't have fizzled out for his lack of commitment as she tries to portray. A jealous boyfriend is usually committed or so I've seen.
Sometimes I feel bad that their private lives are discussed so much by third parties. But then again, they invite it when they seek fame.
dristi64 thumbnail
Harshita
Take care baccha and study well...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dristi,
They did it all!
If they really wanted their private lives PRIVATE...Why post pictures , statuses et al on social media?!?!?
The female lead ALWAYS wants to me in the media light (GOOD FOR HER, BAD FOR ME) 
She starts giving lectures on life and relationships!
Whoa girl!!  calm down a bit...We know better  is the feeling I GET!
There are crazy fanatics who follow her parents, her sister, her brother, her some relative, her maid, her barber, her electrician, her plumber, ufff ALL ON IG

And I be like...W*F is this ðŸ¤£

.Harshita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

Harshita

Take care baccha and study well...

Hey Dristi...🤗
Kaise ho???
Thanks...😊
dristi64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Dristi,

They did it all!
If they really wanted their private lives PRIVATE...Why post pictures , statuses et al on social media?!?!?
The female lead ALWAYS wants to me in the media light (GOOD FOR HER, BAD FOR ME) 
She starts giving lectures on life and relationships!
Whoa girl!!  calm down a bit...We know better  is the feeling I GET!
There are crazy fanatics who follow her parents, her sister, her brother, her some relative, her maid, her barber, her electrician, her plumber, ufff ALL ON IG

And I be like...W*F is this ðŸ¤£

Bold-🤣
dristi64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Harshita.

Hey Dristi...🤗
Kaise ho???
Thanks...😊

I doing good sweetie😛
Glad to see you here after so long.