Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

This is a massacre!!!! Loving it Nisha🤣
And glad to have you back Ashu🤗

Those two actors really massacred their own chemistry. I don't understand why they had to showcase their private lives so much. If they were smart professionals they would've tried to cash on the popularity they gained as a couple and keep their private lives away. Who asked them about it anyway? And I doubt that old bf was jealous. If he was their relationship probably wouldn't have fizzled out for his lack of commitment as she tries to portray. A jealous boyfriend is usually committed or so I've seen.
Sometimes I feel bad that their private lives are discussed so much by third parties. But then again, they invite it when they seek fame.

Lets face it, these two used EVERY goddamn trick in the book to run away from their  "fictional pairing". Like they were somehow "too good" for each other in real life and cant let that happen??
Which is fine... whatever!!!
I am not one o those "Please follow me no?"  "Please RT my collage no?" types
So I dont care

But...

Like you are saying, it was their responsibility to "Elevate and promote and celebrate" their fictional love story. They would never give joint sound bytes, he would act like he was SRK for real, she would act like she is reincarnated Mother Teresa, SPEAKING CONSTANTLY on his behalf trying to be Ms Goody Goody while on the sets, but while off screen, shed her saintly image and trash him mercilessly

they could have shut their accounts down and Ekta could have imposed a gag order and focused on the story instead, but nope their real life drama spread like Ebola, and finally swallowed the story

U cannot stop viewers from being curious THEY WILL BE
If you dont care for it go find another profession. Curtailing freedom of speech when its no longer convenient to "Expose yourself" is imbecility
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Did Ankita n Sushant marry?

I saw one consumtion scece from Pavitra Rishta, I think it was Ankita born again as grand daughter or great grand daughter not sure.. But that was very vulgar..

Hiten just replaces the lead actors in Kekta shows when the lead actors leave the shows because they are about to become dad's of their own age group..

I doing good sweetie😛
Glad to see you here after so long.
😊
I LOVE Dulquer Salmaan!!!
He is a adorableee

I can gush to NO END ❤️
Originally posted by putti77

Did Ankita n Sushant marry?

I saw one consumtion scece from Pavitra Rishta, I think it was Ankita born again as grand daughter or great grand daughter not sure.. But that was very vulgar..

Hiten just replaces the lead actors in Kekta shows when the lead actors leave the shows because they are about to become dad's of their own age group..
No, they didn't marry yet...
@bold...DITTO...had stopped watching it after Sushant's exit...then again watched it for a while for Rithvik-Asha...after that it just went too bad n boringg..🤢
Ashu
Five years from now or less the female lead will be roped in by BJP to contest in Bhopal elections. Wherever you guys are, I want you ALL to give ME credit because you heard it FIRST from ME!!!

I see the makings of another Smriti Idiot Irani here. I suspect she might even  get the Commerce Ministry or Industry Ministry portfolio.

Kekta is not going to cast her as a 18 something 
"Mumma main late ho rahi hoon college jaana hai mera breakfast kidhar hai? dupatta flying, multiple wigs floating in the air, mujhe "badi hokar astronaut ban na hai, but before that I need my cycle rickshaw to bump into a much wealthy dude's car, and I need to give him bhashan, and have 100 fall and catch scenes and become a rapist forgiver in my sasural--Phew!!
 heroine🤣

Shes done after this gig

So politics is it

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Thankfully I had watched only Kutumb among all the Ekta serials and they wrapped it up in 2 years, the first season. Others I saw in bits and pieces here so dunno about other couples much. Nothing interested me till Yhm and honestly I would cast more responsibility on the female lead for having ruined all the chemistry off screen. She started it off to appease God knows whom. He was just being his moody self by not cooperating later on when she wanted to do damage control. Funny ppl.😆
Let's wait for our Dude and Dudette now😳
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ashu
Five years from now or less the female lead will be roped in by BJP to contest in Bhopal elections. Wherever you guys are, I want you ALL to give ME credit because you heard it FIRST from ME!!!

I see the makings of another Smriti Idiot Irani here. I suspect she might even  get the Commerce Ministry or Industry Ministry portfolio.

Kekta is not going to cast her as a 18 something 
"Mumma main late ho rahi hoon college jaana hai mera breakfast kidhar hai? dupatta flying, multiple wigs floating in the air, mujhe "badi hokar astronaut ban na hai, but before that I need my cycle rickshaw to bump into such rich dude's car, and I need to give him bhashan, and have 100 fall and catch scenes and become a rapist forgiver in my sasural--Phew!!
 heroine🤣

Shes done after this gig

So politics is it

I SEE her there already Nisha!
She is being hyped a lot!
I am sure all that will come down crashing one day!
Believe me...I went CRAZY for her when I found out she and I I shared similar interests in life
I viewed almost all her personal interviews and all her bytes.
I was really proud of her...
The came her famous video with her dousche bag BF in a bar like thing where she humiliated her co star
I raised my voice against it. A huge uproar followed.
She came out with a disgusting video of her own explaining WHAT media is 
I lost all respect INCH BY INCH following that!
And the show died 🤣

Thankfully I had watched only Kutumb among all the Ekta serials and they wrapped it up in 2 years, the first season. Others I saw in bits and pieces here so dunno about other couples much. Nothing interested me till Yhm and honestly I would cast more responsibility on the female lead for having ruined all the chemistry off screen. She started it off to appease God knows whom. He was just being his moody self by not cooperating later on when she wanted to do damage control. Funny ppl.😆
Let's wait for our Dude and Dudette now😳

Your opinion mirrors mine Dristi, in so many ways, yes for me too Kutumb was my first, I was in Grad School then a year after I had my oldest😳 We would only get Sony and Zee in the US then, no Star so I have never watched KGGK KSKBT etc if I had Star Plus I would have watched those too...

Yes, she is responsible for destroying what they had with her over zealousness and smart ass attitude 👏

Yes I am going off to write the next chapter

Thanks for letting me sink my teeth into Kekta😆
YHM has disappointed many
 The only reason I started watching was because it was based on Custody 
Such a beautiful novel Manju Kapoor has written and how easily Ekta has butchered it mercilessly 😡

In every episode they show :
" yeh karyakram Manju Kapoor ke upanyaas Custody par adharit Hai "
Manju Kapoor must be having nightmares after reading this 🤣