Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
pls add an after any picture's link toake it show SRIEdited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hey you guys

History discussion on most recent pages?
Loved the surprise he didnt return?
She goads him many times into saying things. No she is not mahaan. Neither is he.
Dristi yes, some fun chapters now with Lasya and baldie and the family

Dristi,

No I havent been on the Forum in a while, sometimes when IF logs me out (when I reboot my PC after an install) I log back on and it goes to IF homepage and sometimes find YHM in top news and follow it back

To me personally, of the 100s of soaps I have watched mostly Kekta's over the years, all of them have been freakish and weird and melodramatic, (YRF's Mahi way and rishta.com and another one cant recall were not)

On EVERYONE of them consummation is a big deal, because it takes the show from pretend freakishness to full blown, absurdity, and crassness.

Many of her couples end up together in real life so the chemistry of those is real and palpable.  She shoots the consummation pretty much the same way in shiny negligees and candles all around
And some cheap Bollywood "hit" song in the background. The couple is always fully clothed and has 5 inches of pancake on their faces.

I like television couples who have a "real life chance" off screen. I only watch TV  for the romance, I dont need any social reform advice or bhashans on how to treat my mother in law

I find it creepy to wish for consummation of a couple that are married to other people in real life. It gives me the impression that I want adultery, so I dont have any interest in their romance to tell you the truth.

I didnt watch BALH, physically, emotively and visually Raam Kapoor didnt excite me at all.  Sakshi Tanwar with her "Mr Kapoor" "Mr kapoor" even after they were married for 75 years... Ekta is a psycho, she gives her characters some freakish touches

This couple was a freak fest from the beginning. There was clear sexual chemistry between the two

They began to systematically destroy it by their off screen antics like rubbing it on the viewer faces. The gal's inebriated outbursts with her boyfriend at parties about "How awful her male co star is" and constantly channeling her NOW ex fiance' in her interviews where viewers clearly craved for sound bytes about the YHM LEADS

Like she knew it but  derived some sadistic pleasure by putting her male co star down by saying condescending diva like things 

The guy? He appeared everywhere with his much older girlfriend, flaunting his alcoholism and his smoking habit and his under clad woman.

Like he was also rubbing the viewer's face in dirt by saing  "So u all think I have a thing with DT? Here u go suck THIS!"

His "personal" humor additions to the script where he would mercilessly insult DT by calling her fat and behenji and things... very crass and classless just like he is in real life. Viewers gushed and celebrated his "comic timing"

In real life...
He broke up, she broke up, he married a virginal 20 year old after all his excesses 

On the show...
and now I am supposed let my "heart rate soar" when he touches her? There is no physical compatibility of any sort she is extremely over weight, and he is extremely underweight... the chemistry is long gone, she is a preachy loud mouth matron media hungry "phony girl next door", he is a "reformed" MUCH MARRIED playboy

WHAT is there to appreciate. Nothing about their on screen chemistry or sex life titillates me anymore

The actors destroyed it beautifully by going at it with a hack saw

It WOULD have if this all happened in June-July 2014 when Amma met with an accident and when Romi cheated etc

Now they are like a pair of 80 year olds trying to have a baby naturally after the man has gotten sterilized and the woman has gotten hysterectomy

Oh god

way too harsh Nish ... 

But I loved every word ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys

There was a rumour that KP wife's ex boyfriend Aman Verma and Ekta were about to marry..
๐Ÿคฃ

I find animals better than these people ๐Ÿ˜•
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vibhu a bunch of us friends debated on how Kekta has the uncanny knack of SPOTTING actors that have astounding chemstry and bringing them together on screen to have them end up in real life together

The ONLY good deed her shows have done if I can say, is to bring together people with crackling sexual chemistry, and when the show ends they tie the knot

My friend used to be able to list them all, on last count 17 couples

THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN 18TH

You are right THEY HAD IT. Kekta NEVER casts a much involved or a much married guy and gal as a love story's lead couple. She SAW something in these two. AND they delivered the first 6 months in the way they would look at each other or talk to each other. I could sense it sitting 10,000 miles away

Then it all caved in like a explosion, she started quoting her jealous fiance in every interview and he started flaunting his much older GF

Like it was a nightmare for us viewers... what seemed real for 6 or so months fell apart in front of our eyes.

I bet millions are able to watch an enjoy a fictional love story on TV where the lead actress constantly talks in interviews about "what she cooked for her fiance, what she cooked for her in laws, what was fiance's first gift to her etc etc etec" TOO much overload of "grahasti" "Happy engaged couple" scenario. Her gushes angered and irritated me. Like she was trying too hard to project a "happily engaged to SM" scenario. Its like she was telling me "YHM is FAKE I am unable to control the sexual chemistry I share with KP but I will keep talking about my fiance in my interviews  so that you can all "get over it""

I BET it startled Kekta how this ALMOST real love story exploded

They were CLEARLY another Sushant and Ankita

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hdllo all
Congratulations Nisha on yet another feather in your cap! 
Wonderful feat this!! 

All those aho have been asking for me.. Here I am.. 
Thank you for all those messages and wishes of good luck
Love you guys loads!! 
Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Ashu,

Right time entry...
YHM n lead couple's bashing is going on..
Please add your two cents...

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know Nisha u were a DiVan fan ... have seen your posts before... when u were not engaged in SoSy...
Things changed a lot...
I felt bad for kamya coz she was incapable for being his dulhan just bcoz she has a daughter...
I felt disgusting for that bf.. nonsense aadmi...
They act well... still now that enough for me to tolerate them..
but ya offscreen issues spoiled onscreen chemistry a lot..
we used to read clashing news and then watch episodes as if nothing happened b/w the leads.. difficult task!
Ekta should get married to mr johar... he'll be busy with his guy frnds and she'll be at black magic mandli!
Perfect pair!
I found lead actress okay... Vamp okay too (sometimes her PDA with her husband sucks) and lead actor well dont want to comment.

I keep myself away from posting all this coz i dnt want quarrels with die hard fans..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Swathi
I am sorry but its the truth. Its extremely insulting of Kekta to believe she can "stage" a sex scene of the couple that have nothing left between them, as far as "lead chemistry" goes, and trust us to accept or like it

Thank God I stopped watching 9 months ago. I could have done something criminal otherwise. 
After the couple's real life drama unraveled so "thrillingly" in public Kekta should have had the better sense to wrap it all up.
We can all claim "Oh I just watch it for the "story" where is the "story" in Kekta's shows?

If it was just about the "story" then the actors would be keeping their IG and twitter Accounts private๐Ÿ˜ก They willfully play one fan base against the other๐Ÿ˜ก

Kekta is just like India's politicians, she just follows the money

The story died 10 or so months ago when Ishita Bhalla dressed up to entice her molesters. This consummation is just visual tripe
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Putti dont get me started on FAKENESS
I am somehow illogically bad at being rude 
I cannot stand their faces
All I can say is I dont really connect to what they are doing on screen right now!
They are (The LEADS ) two faced.CLEARLY
The actress really wants to be a TULSI-PARVATI of real world. She follows some demi goddess and posts pictures of her on IG and gets bashed. She and her futile attempts of lashing out at the so called fans saying she is being deprived of her right to freedom of expression (REALLY?!)
I mean...I dont really get her..She is so damn fake!!!! I cannot stand her
That RANGEELA is @#$^&*! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Vibhu a bunch of us friends debated on how Kekta has the uncanny knack of SPOTTING actors that have astounding chemstry and bringing them together on screen to have them end up in real life together

The ONLY good deed her shows have done if I can say, is to bring together people with crackling sexual chemistry, and when the show ends they tie the knot

My friend used to be able to list them all, on last count 17 couples

THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN 18TH

You are right THEY HAD IT. Kekta NEVER casts a much involved or a much married guy and gal as a love story's lead couple. She SAW something in these two. AND they delivered the first 6 months in the way they would look at each other or talk to each other. I could sense it sitting 10,000 miles away

Then it all caved in like a explosion, she started quoting her jealous fiance in every interview and he started flaunting his much older GF

Like it was a nightmare for us viewers... what seemed real for 6 or so months fell apart in front of our eyes.

I bet millions are able to watch an enjoy a fictional love story on TV where the lead actress constantly talks in interviews about "what she cooked for her fiance, what she cooked for her in laws, what was fiance's first gift to her etc etc etec" TOO much overload of "grahasti" "Happy engaged couple" scenario. Her gushes angered and irritated me. Like she was trying too hard to project a "happily engaged to SM" scenario. Its like she was telling me "YHM is FAKE I am unable to control the sexual chemistry I share with KP but I will keep talking about my fiance in my interviews  so that you can all "get over it""

I BET it startled Kekta how this ALMOST real love story exploded

They were CLEARLY another Sushant and Ankita

Sorry but why Sushant and Ankita here??๐Ÿ˜ญ