Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dsgirl

Ummm...can I say I feel bad for R&B...this is like that typical fight where the husband actually says what she expects him to say but then she finds fault in what he is saying because she's changed her mind...I actually was laughing on this fight instead of being sad about it because I could see where they have reached πŸ˜†

You are right both husband and wife and guilty of doing that, when we dont speak our minds, there is no way for the other person to know

Women do this more than men, they expect husbands to be mind readers and say the EXACT things thats  playing in the wife's mind

"HOW DO I KNOW U CHANGED UR MIND?" is the usual response that kick starts a fight

R&B by nature is inexpressive and quiet, plus he knows how much she loves her job, there is no way  he is going to throw a tantrum because she cant go to Delhi 9 hours early. She will bite his head off if he did...

She wants him to show some possessiveness because she has had a rough day, she wants to be told "You are needed at Malcha Marg by your father in law"  "Your family at DII probably misses you like hell you"

"Why did you  not"tell Ritu off"  "I hate your job, its screwing with our time together"

If he had said all that she would have been so happy

But instead he said  "Fine we can take the 8 PM flight... I can work in the room

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

They quarrel too muchπŸ˜’. Amritsar was a perfect setting...now it's all disturbed

all is well bol SR!!!nothing wrong will happen dear!i dnt know why,but i enjoyed this jhagada very much!!usually shruti goes in hayee track here n i will b the one crying...but today nothing like that!!

BUT BUT agar that idiot tries to leave her there n even cut short his vacation,I WILL...(uff cant even say i will kill him)!!i will burn alll his books n will throw his swing out of the balcony area!!
Aina91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the 43!!!! 

They're back to do what they do the best!!! Every fight has been a turning point in their lives... II has like been left out on her own.Nothing to depend upon for the time being. Akka angry, athim jealous, dad busy abt strike matter, ab pati bhi naraaz!!! Even she doesn't want to work now..pfff

just before reading the update i read something on fb
"I don't know if I want to punch him on the face or have his babies" πŸ€£πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

APT for II !!!! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Aina91 - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God! First kushal tandon is ranked in some sexiest men list and then my favourite couple are throwing grenades at each other??😲
What a horrible end to my day!! Btw, I went missing in between because even my phone shut down of its own accord after getting the kushal tandon news. I had to charge it for a while to bring it back from coma.

Coming to the update-
I guess I was too caught up in their love and romance and so I didn't see this altercation coming. Took me by real surprise Nish. May be that's how a real couple is? 
When two ppl are so enamoured with each other they tend to look at life with much optimisim. So much so that they expect the other to behave according to their anticipation. And that's what happened with II. The fact that he's going to b how he is and react accordingly suddenly seems a bit alien to her. But that's the reality I guess. 

I do hope he doesn't really leave though. That'll be very sad. 
Like everyone else I loved the "suno". Something very regular, yet special.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey is Kushal Tandon the wannabe actor that pretends to be from Canada? I HATED him in that show where the girl has cancer and is cured and lives happily ever after

Bull crap it was
Kushal did worse than Jeetendra, and according to Hindi cinema lovers Jeetu is no Al Pacino, he had a creepy longing look every time he saw that teenager like girl that pouted too much

If that guy is not Kushal ignore my rant
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You are right both husband and wife and guilty of doing that, when we dont speak our minds, there is no way for the other person to know

Women do this more than men, they expect husbands to be mind readers and say the EXACT things thats playing in the wife's mind

"HOW DO I KNOW U CHANGED UR MIND?" is the usual response that kick starts a fight

R&B by nature is inexpressive and quiet, plus he knows how much she loves her job, there is no way he is going to throw a tantrum because she cant go to Delhi 9 hours early. She will bite his head off if he did...

She wants him to show some possessiveness because she has had a rough day, she wants to be told "You are needed at Malcha Marg by your father in law" "Your family at DII probably misses you like hell you"

"Why did you not"tell Ritu off" "I hate your job, its screwing with our time together"

If he had said all that she would have been so happy

But instead he said "Fine we can take the 8 PM flight... I can work in the room</font>

Well if this was the same II before a month maybe she would have been really happy with what he said...dude had already fought with her before when he said that leave ur job and come to Paris and she shut him..he knows it's important..he's still to realise the fact that women change their mind every time..u still have to learn πŸ˜†
dristi64 thumbnail
Dhara
Thank you for being empathetic towards my painπŸ˜†
I actually enjoy academics. Would help if there were no exams and stuff and I could just study stuff on my own sweet time. Hope you are enjoyably complaining about your work, too🀣
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey is Kushal Tandon the wannabe actor that pretends to be from Canada? I HATED him in that show where the girl has cancer and is cured and lives happily ever after

Bull crap it was
Kushal did worse than Jeetendra, and according to Hindi cinema lovers Jeetu is no Al Pacino, he had a creepy longing look every time he saw that teenager like girl that pouted too much

It's the same one...he's one wannabe actor
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

Oh God! First kushal tandon is ranked in some sexiest men list and then my favourite couple are throwing grenades at each other??😲

What a horrible end to my day!! Btw, I went missing in between because even my phone shut down of its own accord after getting the kushal tandon news. I had to charge it for a while to bring it back from coma.

Coming to the update-
I guess I was too caught up in their love and romance and so I didn't see this altercation coming. Took me by real surprise Nish. May be that's how a real couple is? 
When two ppl are so enamoured with each other they tend to look at life with much optimisim. So much so that they expect the other to behave according to their anticipation. And that's what happened with II. The fact that he's going to b how he is and react accordingly suddenly seems a bit alien to her. But that's the reality I guess. 

I do hope he doesn't really leave though. That'll be very sad. 
Like everyone else I loved the "suno". Something very regular, yet special.

as a fellow member of MAC - mrutual admiration committee.. 
Here is my applause wala post πŸ˜‰

Bold 1 - isn't it...it was a big surprise
I was gushing about how understanding he is and all that from the last few updates 

I guess even II was like chalo my hubby is not my bestie..he will tell me he needs me with him at delhi
Yaaay he came to Punjab because he missed me and then this!!πŸ˜†

Improvement yeh hai ki..instead of getting lost in her insecurity and feeling denied and ignored she in her head she questioned him 
And said it out
And claimed him her hubby when he spoke back and claimed her his wife πŸ˜³

Bold 2 - totally agree
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail

Bull crap it was

No clue Nisha. I only remember him being famous for dating Gauhar Khan, who does some item numbers and played a small part in Ishaaqzaade (arjun kapoor and parineeti Chopra).