SS 43 - Page 19

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
In Japan, in a soap manufacturing company the soap blocks were made,
then wrapped in a wrapping paper automatically on an assembly conveyer belt
and finally packed in cartons...

Many a times it happened that the wrapping machine wrapped the paper without soap. i.e. you had an empty packet without soap.

To rectify this, the Japanese company bought a X-ray scanner from the US for $60,000 to check on the assembly line whether the container contained soap and wasn't empty.

A similar problem happened at Nirma soaps, in Ahmedabad in INDIA.. Guess what they did????

They bought a bajaj fan costing around Rs.1500/- and placed it on the edge of the assembly line.
The empty wrappers, without soaps just blew away!!!

And You Say Japanese are Advanced in Technology.

We are
INCREDIBLY
BRILLIANT INDIANS
43 threads gone and at least 43 more to come. And selfishly as we move along, I will pray for Nisha to be healthy and well and happy and satisfied and inspired so that we can have many many emotionally charged, erotic, poignant, happy, beautiful updates. 
As RB and II's love story progresses, we too as a group are moving along sharing bits and pieces of Our lives and our experiences. the symphony like old wine is getting better by the day. Thanks Nisha! 
And congratulations. 

Hoping 43 will bring 

RB and II closer than ever in thoughts and body
The dawn of a new understanding between Ranjan and RB ( a little bit, much might not be possible)
II inching towards understanding her own self and her priorities.

Originally posted by SparkleV

Asma : Search operation is On ... but right now we have to rescue drishti LOL
Nisha shoud open a grooming academy! where normal boys are converted into RnB & Tan like!

Jai : i thought he was at 6th... when i searched i found he was at 2nd... u don't know how it affected me... dimagi santulan bigad sa gya h
Yep mine too
Searched him properly 
He looks like a chimp
Sorry noufiya now I think you are wrong 

Someone check Drishti di, no posts are coming from her side
Sleeping on the job is acceptable in Japan..it is viewed as exhaustion from working hard.. some people fake it to look committed to their jobs!

Shocked

putti good one LOL

last post GNyt
i didnt gt the chance to go home...last tuesday i tried to take leave,but they came here for grantpa's checkup.this wk too,i wrote a leav letter today for a leav on tuesday...but that day,its uppa's review again...so they will b at hospital...when they come for doc visit,i will b running btwn my ward duty n then arranging things for them!!!i didnt even talked a full paragraph with my mom!!!only i could do that with phone now...its irritating n more home sicky feeling when ur attempt to go home flops!!!i will go home,may b on this thursday...
Originally posted by dristi64

Putti

Sab plan kiya hai kya schedule??
You've to give details of all the R&Bs you spot!
Some tourists they will be I'm sure.

Kajal

I'm pursuing the old two year course. They haven't introduced the other one in my university. Some controversy going on. I chose not to wait and started off with what we had. It still kills you I must say!

Jai

Take care baccha!

ASMA

MISSED YOU!!!

Oh grt!! One of my cousins passed out dis year she took the one year course, anyway the torture is for a lesser period I suppose when it's a matter of a year Smile
Sharabi Nariyal

She packed up her stuff Thursday evening, not before she looked at the reservation dude had sent to her for  1PM and 3 PM flights back to Delhi
She missed her home and bed, and wandering the first floor hallways shutting out lights in rooms that were left on by Ranjan and Manya

Wandering the backyard, looking at the "moderately successful as a gardener" vegetable patch,
the change of duty for the guard at the Zambian embassy next door, nothing ceremonial but, she knew when that happened
The quiet chat of the help in the backyard.

She had a hotel room to go back to, with dude in it
Sigh!! Yes... hes here

She rode quietly not looking at any texts or anything, when she got to the hotel she went up, to the room, he wasnt in it
She looked all over the suite, the tiny balcony, and then texted him

"Where are u?"

"At the bar, grabbing a beer"She went down and found him seated watching some European soccer playing on the bar TV monitors

Hey" "Did u have a good day?" he asked

"Did u?" she asked him back

"I did thanks... "

"I am sorry we cant go to beeji's tonite" she mumbled sitting by him

He waved for a menu card

She found a Desi cocktail of sorts, Sharabi Nariyal, or Desi Tadka" she smiled

He read the ingredients  "U shud go to for the coconut" he smiled

"the other one sounds like a subzied liqor" she chuckled

He nodded, smiling, looking at her worried contemplative face

He reached and rubbed her back gently, his thumb caressing the hook on the back

"Rough day?" he asked, letting his arm drop

She tapped on the coconut drink

"Roz ki baat hai" she said softly

"Want to go up?" he asked

"No... room is boring I am tired of the bed the tiny kitchenette.. and that bathroom.. I am not cut out for biz travel" she explained

"sure" he agreed softly

"After three weeks in three hotel rooms ghar ki yaad aati hai" she mumbled, serving herself a steaming hot finger food slice

"This has eggs in it" he informed

"Chalega" she nodded unenthusiastically

"Dad se baat hui?" she asked

"Hes at work I think.. doning fine" he told her

She calmed down a bit

Her drink came

She lifted his glass and smelled and sipped

"Whats going on?" he asked

"Nothing"

She sipped from her green coconut, it had vodka in it, along with lemon juice and mint...

"I love it. I am going to pig out on this... u can have dinner" she promised, bending down to kiss her coconut

"Must be major love" he mocked

"Umm suno..." she mumbled

He found it very "Wifely" when she said "Suno" Ma did that to Dad and Sam did that to Tan, he would half smile and Sam would punch him

"Shut up, NO smart ass jokes." she would warn

"I am not saying anything" he would mutter

"THAT GLINT... IN THOSE EYES" Sam would make a face

"Suno" II repeated

"Ya?" he muttered

"I have deployment until 5 or 6 kal... dont ask why we chose a Friday for deployment,
it shud be a Thursday or Monday... but I guess I dont understand Ashwini's work fully, which might come back to bite me in my ranking review, who knows
Anyway, kal hai install... I cannot be gone until later in the evening. I worked my ass off 12 hours a day yet I guess its not easy to get away"

SO THERE!!!
THATS WHAT WAS BOTHERING HER!!

He waved his glass for another beer

"They have Sam Adams here?" she asked

He nodded

"Ofcourse so many Punjabis in Canada and the US" she muttered

"Do u think u can  get back at 8? We can take the 9:20 Spice jet" he said

"Tum gussa bhi nahi ho?" she asked furiously

"Umm... no.. why?" he was confused

"I guess I was just imagining whatever" she was more hurt by the fact that he wasnt annoyed she couldnt go to Delhi early

SHE WANTED HIM TO THROW A FIT
AND TALK TO HER BOSS AGAIN
AND WANT HER TO LEAVE EARLY
HE WAS ACTING LIKE HE WAS OK WITH HER WORKING THE WHOLE DAY

"Tumhe faraq nahi padta agar main saara din kaam karoon?" she asked bristling, unable to control her frustration

"Umm.. isnt that why u are in Amritsar?" he stated the Captain Obvious statement, angering her more

"Sure! I agree I shudnt  hope my husband will want a longer weekend" she mumbled

"I am working remotely so I can work anywhere" he explained

"its not about ME WORKING or YOU WORKING. Onakku puriyave puriyaada? (dont u get it?)" she was finding herself to be a lil louder than planned

She waved to the bartender and said "Yeh do bhej denge oopar?" she asked, gave the room number

Glared at him and went up to the room Showered and didnt change, just wore the towelling robe, lay on the bed and flipped channels, her drinks sat by the bedside

"What the hell was that?" he asked when she didnt go up to the en suite living room

"U dont seem to care I have to work all day now I feel like a fool for burning my bridges with my boss by asking her if I can leave early

"whattt?" he asked still confused

"TUMHE KOI FARAQ nahi padta main saara din kaam karoon ya weekend mein kaam karoon why do I even bother" she began to cry

"I didnt force you to take Friday off" he said bluntly

EXACTLY!!
U DONT FORCE ME TO DO ANYTHING
YOU DONT SHOW EXPLICIT CARE OR NEED
YOU DONT ACT LIKE THIS MATTERS TO YOU
U WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MAD THAT SHE WUDNT LET ME TAKE OFF AT 11
INSTEAD YOU ACTED LIKE I TOLD YOU
"THERE WAS A TRAFFIC JAM NEAR THE SHOWROOM"
NONCHALANT!!

"Tumhara idea tha to go on a Friday... I was not even planning to go this weekend to Delhi" in anger, she lied

"So dont" he said furiously... gritting his teeth standing by the balcony door. "Do not blame for your inability to achieve a work life balance" he sniggered

"Good... agar tum yahi chahte ho to yahi sahi... u can go I will be here"

"what the hell is wrong with you II?" he hissed

"Its all my fault" she whimpered, sniffling

I WANTED MY BOSS TO BE HAPPY I KICKED BUTT THE WHOLE WEEK
IN AN AREA THATS NOT EVEN MINE
I MANAGED ASHWINI'S GRUNTS
ONE GUY THAT DOES BARELY 3 HOURS OF WORK IN A 10 HOUR DAY
I AM GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND
AND SHE DOESNT CARE
ALL I FRICKIN WANTED WAS A AFTERNOON OFF
I WAS TOO AFRIAD TO ASK HER FOR TIME OFF ON 11TH FOR THE NAMING CEREMONY
I RETURNED TO AMRITSAR
NOW SHE WONT LET ME TAKE A GODDAMN FRIDAY AFTERNOON OFF

"Did u want me to tell you must quit your job?" he asked baffled

She stared at him shocked, her eyes filling up with tears

"I know work is priority for you, I flew down here after the ceremony" he rubbed it in her face

"Thanks for doing that. Its biggg I know" she mocked

"I did not say that... I dont give a damn what u want with your career" he barked

"Wow!!" she whispered...
Sitting up on the bed

"I cant believe you would slam me for doing something you would WANT ME TO DO" he was stunned

AYYO!!!
I WANTED YOU TO BE MAD AT ME FOR NOT GOING AT 11 TOMORROW
DONT U GET IT DA?

"Is my being here disrupting your work life balance?" he asked "I wouldnt want to stand in the way of that next promotion" he said silkily
That was truly below the belt.. or so it seemed like to her because a promotion was far away as Mars on her career's horizon
AYYOYO!!!!
WHY WOULD U EVEN ASK THAT?"
"I LOVE HAVING YOU HERE WITH ME"
I HATE MY JOB RIGHT NOW
CAN U SHOW SOME POSSESSIVENESS PLEASE?

"So u are condescendingly stepping back to be the new age husband that will "let" his wife hog all the limelight?" she mocked venomously

"Anything... actually so I dont get slammed for not " allowing her to reach her true potential" he mocked

"Gee... thanks!!" he mumbled, shifting in bed... "When they are inviting nominations for husband of the year, I will be sure to recommend you" she spat back

Letting her phone fall off the folds of the blanket

She reached for the green coconut, she was half way through

"I am leaving on the first flight out" he said bluntly

"I am sure there is a last one out tonight" she offered generously