Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

Dhara
Thank you for being empathetic towards my painπŸ˜†
I actually enjoy academics. Would help if there were no exams and stuff and I could just study stuff on my own sweet time. Hope you are enjoyably complaining about your work, too🀣

Drishti its been two years...I can crib about the work in doing and my job but I guess I hv to do it till I find something else do let's just be happy in doing it...and btw I take out books and try to update myself with recent notifications but doing LLM is something which scares me..I just can't...
Someone post a pic of this Tandon guy if possible. We can all debate about how he's so not sexy.πŸ˜†
uff!!!i brought that kushal topic!!
sorry gals!!!
i could hav keep my mouth shut...

Will rnb leave amritsar nisha???
Amazing part nisha the fact that r&b did just what she wanted was what ii took offense in. Its really difficult to understand a woman 
Originally posted by ishruhi

uff!!!i brought that kushal topic!!
sorry gals!!!
i could hav keep my mouth shut...

Will rnb leave amritsar nisha???
Will he?
I am just unable to get over the use of the words HUSBAND and WIFE and how easily they said it allowed!!!!
Gussa accha hota hai πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I hope dude doesn't leave...I really hope she stops him

With a grin and a little worry about dude's next move 
I take your leave 

Have a great time guys 
Taaadaaa πŸ˜ƒ
hey this gauhar khan made news of being slapped by a guy about her dress and later it came out all that it was a fraud publicity stunt alle??
oh so then this kushal was that boyfriend who was blabbering all the time during that incident???
Thanks for the appreciation Nams.
I'm actually unable to get that kushal tandon news outta my head and hence, not being very coherent today. 
I thought looks was the one thing Indian fandom judged stars on. If this guy qualified then forget brains, people can no longer appreciate beauty either.
Honestly, I'm as disturbed by this as SR was about Tan's lack of hair.πŸ˜•
Originally posted by ishruhi

hey this gauhar khan made news of being slapped by a guy about her dress and later it came out all that it was a fraud publicity stunt alle??
oh so then this kushal was that boyfriend who was blabbering all the time during that incident???
umm..I think yes...apparently they found true love in big Boss but broke up soon after πŸ˜†
namru,get some sleep dear!!!
i have to go early tomorrow...gud nite everyone...take care...special one for jai...
hope aarti is doing fine...
ashu too...
choti is missing alle?swara too...