NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Goodmorning
Baki sab chodo...I have a big doubt...
Tan sounded and behaved like JEEJAJI from chupke chupke
Bald and winking and elderly but smart "parimal tripathi"

DA ke liye itna tadap??? Wah wah😳😳

Yeah news channels and iyers having to visit wala part bohat tension wali bath hai!!!upar see wahan mukund aur makarand bhi hai!!
Ye attorneys chachu wala jhanjat bhi
Like an iyers get sucked into the bad side of being  bhallas!!!
Scary 

Aj opened eyes to an update! 
How are u now Nisha?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Goodmorning

Baki sab chodo...I have a big doubt...
Tan sounded and behaved like JEEJAJI from chupke chupke
Bald and winking and elderly but smart "parimal tripathi"

DA ke liye itna tadap??? Wah wah😳😳

Yeah news channels and iyers having to visit wala part bohat tension wali bath hai!!!upar see wahan mukund aur makarand bhi hai!!
Ye attorneys chachu wala jhanjat bhi
Like an iyers get sucked into the bad side of being  bhallas!!!
Scary 

Aj opened eyes to an update! 
How are u now Nisha?

OMGEEE
Namratha

I have watched it a MILLION times I must be secretly channeling him😳WHAT A MOVIE YAAR. THANK YOU, thats an ENORMOUS compliment😳 Whenever DD used to announce it on the Sunday line up we would be by the TV an hour before and pray to every God and Goddess ki "aaj shaam ko PLEASE light nahi jaani chahiye"😆
Sigh!
Life was SO simple

NSB7 thumbnail
Manya looks more than involved into makarand Rao 
Ab akka ayegi tho bala ayega?
Sooo many questions...! Middle class houses and interlinked dating in which Manny is involved...a definate drama! 

Lasyaaa...! Lasya just wants mama
Lasya wants ask mama the permission for everything... When she grows up her hubby/boyfriend is going to behave like appa with dude 😆

The reports talk of freedom for the rich while they become the reason the rich don't have the freedom anymore 

Have a great day/night guys 
I have a messy day ahead, will see you all after a while 

NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OMGEEE
Namratha

I have watched it a MILLION times I must be secretly channeling him😳WHAT A MOVIE YAAR. THANK YOU, thats an ENORMOUS compliment😳 Whenever DD used to announce it on the Sunday line up we would be by the TV an hour before and pray to every God and Goddess ki "aaj shaam ko PLEASE light nahi jaani chahiye"😆
Sigh!
Life was SO simple

hi5 Nisha
I totally heart old Hindi movies and regional movies

Golmal khoobsoorat chupke chupke guddi
The songs and the stories are evergreen

Can never miss them when on TV 
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Manya looks more than involved into makarand Rao 

Ab akka ayegi tho bala ayega?
Sooo many questions...! Middle class houses and interlinked dating in which Manny is involved...a definate drama! 

Lasyaaa...! Lasya just wants mama
Lasya wants ask mama the permission for everything... When she grows up her hubby/boyfriend is going to behave like appa with dude 😆

The reports talk of freedom for the rich while they become the reason the rich don't have the freedom anymore 

Have a great day/night guys 
I have a messy day ahead, will see you all after a while 

Well said!!👏 So well written

I DOUBT ANY of the reporters would refuse the invite if Ranjan were to walk out of the gates in the rain, and invite them for dinner😡 Weddings and engagement ceremonies of top businessman usually have journos like Nalini Singh and Prannoy Roy and Vinod Dua on the list and THEY DO SHOW UP
How to you define ethics in journalism? What is fair and what is not
HOW can you be fair when you have been a "guest" of the person you are ripping on national media on a daily basis
Will any of the "hazaron mazdoor" refuse a five star dinner? Ofcourse not!!!
I dont know whose side I am supposed to take in this feud😭

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
NISHA my lucky day.. Get to read and write when your green button is on!

Great writing as always - layered and simple all in one go... With a runny nose to boot! Kya cheez Ho aap?? Many many hugs to you!

Right Namu - Kya Tadap na 'da' ke liye?? Among other things.

The media 😡 even the savvy nothing whatsoever, can take on anyone RBI gov.. Runs for cover. Come on Appa give the Bhallas a break.

Why do I get the feeling that Markand Rao might cause the spill of the pre-nup beyond the couple. Will RnB share that with Manny??

Appa reminds me of the little holes " weeping holes" you see in all those huge blocks of concrete used to assist when the dig up roadsides that has traffic plying 5 feet from them. May be his sharp comments about Bhallas is actually his coping mechanism for all that Vandu does not have and II does. II has more options Vandu NEEDS to work. It must be difficult for parents who bring up lovely kids and their future turns out very different from each other's. I wish Appa would see how lucky he is that his daughters love each other and their spouses. Amma is right Iyers are not always publicity shy!! Appa is pavan..

You must rest Nisha .. Will wait for the next at your convenience.

😳 auto correct Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Asma

I am "much" better, no sneezes, just occasional bouts of cough and a dull body ache that wont go away... maybe by tomorrow... if I cant type I would be in bed... so I am not mahaan

You are right, Appa is half guilty Vandu didnt get what Ii has gotten and half angry at himself for even "wanting" such things for his daughters. He is extremely principled and ethical, so much so he didnt save enough for a house after retirement.

He is conflicted, while wanting a lifestyle like Bhallas for Vandu at the same time, hating the Bhallas for their excesses
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Well said!!👏 So well written

I DOUBT ANY of the reporters would refuse the invite if Ranjan were to walk out of the gates in the rain, and invite them for dinner😡 Weddings and engagement ceremonies of top businessman usually have journos like Nalini Singh and Prannoy Roy and Vinod Dua on the list and THEY DO SHOW UP
How to you define ethics in journalism? What is fair and what is not
HOW can you be fair when you have been a "guest" of the person you are ripping on national media on a daily basis
Will any of the "hazaron mazdoor" refuse a five star dinner? Ofcourse not!!!
I dont know whose side I am supposed to take in this feud😭</font>

Your call and you will have droolers anyways 😊 😊

Just got back after a 10 day work/ personal trip to India. I am shocked at some of the demands that some of the Middle management has!

I know lif is different to what it used to when we started I guess. But the amount of IPL/ cricket related betting and execs going to ' Bangkok' taking off Friday mid morning and coming back jaded to work on Monday morning is completely unprofessional. I know there is a lot more than what meets the eye but I'm truly shocked to see a culture where enterprise is all about taking short cuts to fill up bank accounts or in some cases just cash coffers. Our Ranjan and RnB and II work their butts off not really the chachus and his chelas..
NSB7 thumbnail
Reporters and news channels???
A whole different debate 

Keeping in mind that for the major part of my life I wanted to become a journalist and was not allowed to
I have this fight for and against journalists brewing within me

But majourly news channels and not journalists because the news channels hire 'VJ's" that's what they need now VJ's and storytellers and no real journalists...the news channels suck life out of an issue and take it to an ungly level!!! *sigh* some things!!!
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
😡 Kya hai yeh IF
I wrote a Ramyan on the media and only part of my reply goes online 😡