SS 43 - Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I was talking about how even our smart, super bright and strong RBI gov - like II I drool over him too - runs for cover from the press..

You are so right NIsha with you guys and your take on journalists. They are celebs of a different kind! I'm sure there must be patches of principled ones that go about their business sincerely like Appa but far too few I guess..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Reporters and news channels???

A whole different debate 

Keeping in mind that for the major part of my life I wanted to become a journalist and was not allowed to
I have this fight for and against journalists brewing within me

But majourly news channels and not journalists because the news channels hire 'VJ's" that's what they need now VJ's and storytellers and no real journalists...the news channels suck life out of an issue and take it to an ungly level!!! *sigh* some things!!!

Yes, it is indeed a "THEATER" Nam, its no longer about "responsible reporting" or CONTENT
I have pretty much all the news networks my Desi cable offers, they are ALL a joke, they either have shouting matches, or profile a celebrity wedding, or a politician's scandal, NOBODY gives a f-- about India or its people

The roads in Delhi ARE SO BAD, every year after monsoon rains the areas around central and East Delhi are a sewer pond, it is SO UNSAFE for women, my heart bleeds when I see journos not caring about ANY serious cause. BEGGING AB to give a news byte about WHY he wasnt invited to Piku's success bash by Deepika The scum bag that he is acts like he is mahaan while giving them what they want

Indian Idol goes to contestants homes and tells us how many times their toilet gets flushed, and the Dance India Dance contestant's home to tell us how many times his/her mother does laundry everyday, while worrying about what Sonia Gandhi ate for dinner last night, and why Robert Vadra got into  the passenger side  of his tax payer funded MERCEDES😑

I havent yet seen a journalist ask Rahul Gandhi WHAT THE HELL IS ROBERT VADRA DOING in the power circles of Delhi

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
luvparis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess India is really not the pic tht has been painted for me via my parents' stories. πŸ˜• 
 I have only been there a handful of times so it was just a lot to take everything in all at once. The best prank I love playing on people? Pretending I can't speak or understand hindi & then responding in chaste hindi when they start b*tching thinking I won't understand. The look on people's faces is just priceles. πŸ˜›
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How can they rant like that... 🀬

Ranjan's words never shows how tensed he is..
Appa should accept it.. that II is happily married.. pointing faults in Bhalla's would not change the equation..
When news channel showed Beenuu kumar and Ranjan's fiasco... ghat time too Appa II par baras pade the... πŸ₯Ί
Appa should talk all this with dude... he has full right to do so... but he choose to confront II.. jiska in baaton me koi role hi nahi h... She's responsible for his Rakshasan only 😳

Tan Tan Tan
Tan se yaad aa ya SR kaha h πŸ˜†

Good Morning
Weekend is here
Sat-15 aug
then Sunday
πŸ˜‰
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So enjoyed hanging out here an bashing Journos... Love you all!

Take care and Nisha rest my dear.
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Namz : VJs reminds me of makeup loaded ladies.. hosting SBS/SBB segment!

GA-ROSS

Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Your call and you will have droolers anyways 😊 😊

Just got back after a 10 day work/ personal trip to India. I am shocked at some of the demands that some of the Middle management has!

I know lif is different to what it used to when we started I guess. But the amount of IPL/ cricket related betting and execs going to ' Bangkok' taking off Friday mid morning and coming back jaded to work on Monday morning is completely unprofessional. I know there is a lot more than what meets the eye but I'm truly shocked to see a culture where enterprise is all about taking short cuts to fill up bank accounts or in some cases just cash coffers. Our Ranjan and RnB and II work their butts off not really the chachus and his chelas..

All this is shocking to me Asma😭 I did not know

I havent worked a day in India in 20 years😭 My only connection is to Bangalore techies that visit my gaon, they talk of a different political structure altogether, about "taking classes" "Tenure based promotions" and "moving from one ODC to another" etc

I HAD NO IDEA

What industry do u work for?"
If u dont mind?

How pathetic...
I READ, about how some bosses expect female employees to "put out" for a promotion, I always assumed it didnt happen everywhere
Like the Tarun Tejpal case

That girl was a MORON of the highest order, he molests her in the elevator she goes to bed, GETS UP PRETTIES HERSELF UP for Robert De Niro and then Tejpal almost rapes her? And THEN she cries rape!!!

Women lose a lot of respect in my eyes sorry... when they attempt such "mahaan" things for their "sachai ki khoj"

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I shall be back after 20minutes 
Jane see pehle

Nisha...I have to and have to write about this topic when I'm back πŸ˜†
I have a friend with whom I discuss such amazing topics and debate/discuss these things and absolutely love the sarcasm and topic flow 

I will present a case when back 
For now...! News channels are the BOX OFFICE collection makers more than Bollywood is!! 

There is some amazing standup comedy out on YouTube 
I love standup's and such 
The week that wasn't Cyrus is one such channel that's a gag on news channels and the issues they present 

there used to be the GREAT INDIAN TAMASHA on ndtv I suppose 
Now the same channel is the great Indian tamasha πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@nammu loved ur comments and u referred to chupke chupke my fav movie - wahan chalak,corona /karela πŸ˜†

Ranjan what is going to happen ..but fact remains my middle class brain is wondering pavam the innocent workers who were forced into strike.. finally its the innocent who suffer :-( kya independence day if Vandu has so many issues with her income the workers ka toh bura haal reminds me of the movie dewaar.. i hope Ranjan has the been there done that attitude and fixes it..
the fact remains even now for the poor a stable income in a factory with safe working conditions is still a huge deal..

nisha ranjan ko math rulao..!!

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

@nammu loved ur comments and u referred to chupke chupke my fav movie - wahan chalak,corona /karela πŸ˜†

Ranjan what is going to happen ..but fact remains my middle class brain is wondering pavam the innocent workers who were forced into strike.. finally its the innocent who suffer :-( kya independence day if Vandu has so many issues with her income the workers ka toh bura haal reminds me of the movie dewaar.. i hope Ranjan has the been there done that attitude and fixes it..
the fact remains even now for the poor a stable income in a factory with safe working conditions is still a huge deal..

ANOOO AT EIGHT??/πŸ‘πŸ‘
SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU😳
THERE IS NO HAPPY DANCE BUTTON
IS THERE?

I agree with what you say, but they were never mistreated, they were paid fair wages, they are bound by the same "employment at will" laws, each of us has the opportunity to go pursue a degree and shoot for that higher paying job. The workers CHOSE to retaliate by stopping work, and they are as guilty as Ranjan... Ranjan is not celebrating their misery, he has a chef night every other weekend or so...