Playing Tanveer got me the fame I deserved - Amrapali Gupta

Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Playing Tanveer got me the fame I deserved - Amrapali Gupta

Amrapali Gupta talks about her love for negative roles and how it has helped her gain fame!

Saturday, August 08, 2015 | 12:27:38 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 3 Comments | 285 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

Immensely talented that she is, Amrapali Gupta has no enchanted the audience in no time as Tanveer in Zee TV's Qubool Hai. So, much that when she was posed a challenge of portraying different negative shades as Shashi Kapoor and Begum Saiba, Amrapali took the audience by storm with her edgy and crisp performance.

Speaking about her love for portraying negative shades, we get the fine looking actress speak more on her character and her love for Tanveer.

Amrapali said, "Playing Tanveer got me the fame I deserved and it is only because of Tanveer that the makers trusted me that I could pull off Shashi Kapoor and Begum Saiba. I like portraying negative shades. While some like my real life personality, some hate me and others love me for my wear on screen. I have got mixed reviews and I am in love with this character. I could not have asked for more and I do not think I could get a better role than this!"

Talking about experimenting, we asked the lady if she given an opportunity, what genre would she like to experiment.

She quipped, "I have played negative and positive in the past but I have not tried comedy. People say it is difficult to make people laugh and I am keen on getting an opportunity to experiment comedy too."

Way to go girl!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Always on point! Thanks for sharing.

Kanwal4salman thumbnail