Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Saw the first epi..

As usual, first female lead opening Pavithra .. velakku ethi saami ku praying.. Adakkam, panbu, anbu ellam neranja ponnu.. 

doing all house hold chores.. 

In her house, appa who is the usual nalla appa.. anniku adangipora anna, name Arivu, velaye seyyadha azhagu thimirla irukkum sondhathil kalyanam seidha anni and avangalukku oru ponnu...

Anni shown to be rude who doesnot want Pavi to be married for her money dhan... vera enna... n manages to spoil all the proposals.. and even tells this to her husband.. he feels abd for sis, but amma veetuku poiduven nu wife merating.. so shut up..

Then male lead intro... teaching some girls how to play snookers.. ellam ivana sight adiching.. Name: mahadev. Aditya associate company MD. kooda panchabootham nu oru edupudi.. he is not interested in these girls.. he wants a girl for whom he should fall... n lo lo nu alayum.. ava thimira irukanum.. he should madakufy her.. adhu dhan interesting am... 

Back to Pavi veedu... little girl helping her athai in household work.. Pavi does all the household work.. Her dad feels about her situation.. She supports her anni.. dad scolds anna.. Pavi supports him also..

Anni n dad fighting... Anni ku thalavaliyam.. but full a ready a irukanga.. Pavi shuts appa.. 

Appa asks Arivu about Pavi marriage proposal.. Arivu says this proposal wil be fixed.. Anni morachufy.. Arivu signals that he said summa..
The girl sogama asking Pavi if she will not come after marriage.. Pavi convinces her...

Next a girl running and two rowdies thorathing... The girl is in marriage costume.. with Thali  thonging.. She olinjufying in temple... THhe rowdies go in diff direction... She is not happy with the life and marriage.. Removes her thaali and undiyal la potting.. another woman is watching this and shocked... The girl crying infront of God..

Anni thoongi endhirukum bodhe full make up... epadi pa.. night full a make up potute irupangala...
Annan enna hindi serial actor a?? over acting... 

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I've been catching the past three episodes.  So far things are going fine, not much to complain about.  Pavithra's brother though lol, I just laugh every time they show him.  It's early to judge the show but hope they do not follow the typical Sun TV formula lol.
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
who are all following this serial?
Smiles-20 thumbnail
I'm watching the episodes on Youtube.  I hope the show picks up pace and something interesting comes up.  I remember I was hooked onto Office right after the first episode especially the end scene with the bgm, hope Apoorva Raagangal does well.  
mellisai thumbnail
decent start... I hope they focus on Pavithra, Mahadev and Nisha (Pandian) as the story progresses. ðŸ˜Š
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I don like d male lead characterisation..kind of irritating.. 😳
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Mahadev is a little weird lol, he's got a weird personality that can improve, but who knows things may change after.  Pavithra's sister in law is funny with her husband lol.  That little girl is really cute.  So far it's not bad but sometimes it feels like they need to focus more on Pavithra and Mahadev right now.