Apporva Ragangal - New Serial -- Discussions

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just saw a new promo in Sun tv..Apoorva Rangangal..starrng Shruti (Thendral Tulasi)...which one s endng ? 😆..Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fazra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah i saw too 
happy to see Thulasi 

who is hero ?

Which serial is ending ? Maybe Paasa malar ?
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazra

Yeah i saw too

happy to see Thulasi

who is hero ?

Which serial is ending ? Maybe Paasa malar ?

hey dear..they might reveal hero in upcoming promos..I too thought it would be pasamalar..there s chance of endng Deivamagal also..d current track looks like its gearng up for d climax..if I m nt wrong is thendral n Deivamagal s from same PH na?Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 8 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Dis one s going 2 replace sondha bandham..🤣
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sondha bandham has so much open ends.. wonder how it will end in 3 days.. 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

I didn't watch this week episodes...so I have no idea...hope they end it somehow unlike Mardhani n chellakilli 😳
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Don know d male lead name...but have seen in Sundar c movie Sandai I guess...joke scene where he actually misunderstands Nadhiya as bride 😆 ...He is living with his grandma...He believes living for ourself...unlike Pavithra(Shruti) who believes happiness lies in living for others ... Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 8 years ago
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I heard its taking 11am slot.. 'im also not sure...
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
the hero's name is mithun tejasvi..
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

I was watching this serial for last few days... jus like that... Thank God I watched it during the end... 

But oru doubt.. this Reshmi was surrogate mother.. we don't know for whom.. the doctor did not disclose.. but how come after few months, she was having the child with her???

Apoorva Ragangal hero has also acted in tamil movies gumaalam and aaha ethanai azhagu.. 

The promo where a small girl is saying that she will become a good woman like the lead.. idhellam too much... 

Looks like the hero thinks that the female lead is impudent and wants to marry and control her.. and I think he succeeds in marrying her but without her consent/acceptance... promo paatha apadithan iruku... but I may be wrong.. he understaood her.. may be under circumstances to save her, he may have done that..