Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TheJake

Well, what I'm trying to say is...Let's take exams for an example. It's like when exams are three weeks away, no issues, but when not more than a week away...then the sweating starts.😛YRF is confident cause everything is fresh for em right now. There's no point of comparing, cause they haven't sweat yet.😆

That's what Ritesh is saying too. Let em make the movie first, then I'm sure they'll all talk.😆

and what i am trying to say is ,if u have enough confident on your movie then u dnt care who is your competitor. Even in xam if u r sure u have good preparation u will be confidnt to fare well .for xample when bahubali was smashng all records kabir was al confidnt abt BB and after its release we cme to knw why.
pallavi25 thumbnail

You sound nervous about the clash too. 😆

I said naa that Raees looks more interesting! SRK looks too GOOD in the teaser. 😳
Anyway I dont care for BO figures, not obsessed like others here, I watch movies that I like, of actors that I like...so I will definitely watch Raees and I wont watch Sultan at all. 
 And I will definitely watch Rangoon...I love period love stories. 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maseera.

Please change your DP 😡😭

🤣
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Ppl still think that both these movies will clash. Its not going to happen coz by clashing no one will gain anything. 
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: siddhitifan

and what i am trying to say is ,if u have enough confident on your movie then u dnt care who is your competitor. Even in xam if u r sure u have good preparation u will be confidnt to fare well .for xample when bahubali was smashng all records kabir was al confidnt abt BB and after its release we cme to knw why.

These two sounded more irritated to me than uncertain. I see why shouldn't they be confident? They have an advantage of re shooting the parts they think are lacking. Even if only 25 days of shooting left, they still have good 9 months to work on the issues which are lacking. That's something Sultan Team won't have.
Edited by TheJake - 8 years ago
Ye koi laughing matter nahi hai 😡
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Its Farhan ,Ritesh , Excel who have been crying abt the clash since the announcement . On the other hand , YRF seems confident 

Lol I know right. 😆

Well, I hope to be watching Sultan come Eid 2016. ⭐️
SH7_Sunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maseera.

Ye koi laughing matter nahi hai 😡

I can't stop laughing what to do. 😒 😆
Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

These two sounded more irritated to me than uncertain. I see why shouldn't they be confident? They have an advantage of re shooting the parts they think are lacking. Even if only 25 days of shooting left, they still have good 9 month to work on the issues which are lacking. That's something Sultan Team won't have.

then why they are irritated ? YRF is nt irritated when the loss has to be faced by both parties.Either this party is too greedy to loose even a pie or they r nt confident of the genre becoz sultan seems to be mre commercial than raees.Edited by siddhitifan - 8 years ago
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Wow Farhan? Ur whole team r not confident with the movie. Numerous articles coming from Raese side and very few from YRF.. Why not u just show this article to Salman. After reading ur words I can practically guess his reply to you

"Main apni eidi lehne zaror auga" 😆