Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh gosh not this again 
I'm totally fed up of this rumor and getting numb - starting to not care anymore 
arnav97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think ky2 is ending because there is no such rumors about it... Or no other articles and if ky2 is ending I'm sure the cast will give us a hint about it... None of the cast or crew members seem to be aware of giving any news about ky2 ending... And about parth insta post I think he was talking about the upcoming episodes... And how or who confirmed about it? How can u be so sure?? No offense just I'm so new to this forum.. R u a inside ky2 spoiler...?
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/kaisi-yeh-yaariyan-will-the-show-be-without-manan-or-fab-5-in-the-coming-days/
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Do they even know how many people's life is depended on this show , how can they even think about ending the show, what will these people do, where will they go, how will they live...
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just for this we have special thread😆 
PS. Thanks
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
There are quite many things that need to be sorted out besides MaNan. The show started off with the weird connection between Dhruv and Rishab which connected MaNan in a way. Then there is Nyo Manik and Daddy Malhotra angle which is really crucial. They should atleast show y Manik hates his mom and Nyonika is still Mrs Malhotra. What happened between his mom n dad? Alya and Dhruv need a closure too and the baddies keep popping in every now n then like Harshad, Soha n Aryamann 😆 Not counting them here 🤣 But I hope they show Nyo Manik and his dad's track before they end. I'd be disapointed if they dont.
-Obnoxious- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Charlie chauhan has confirmed that the show is not ending anytime soon. Chill folks. 
ateeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that only Parth has ended shooting
hemamurali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if there is no parth no ky2 yaar..ky2 s for manan n fab5..
let the show end 
Edited by hemamurali65 - 8 years ago
..paarsaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ateeqa

I think that only Parth has ended shooting

may he is going on vacation