Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ateeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
guys this is going OTT i just sed what heard n was tld plz no need to get so offended lets c what happens i my self want parth n the show to stay plz just end this here dnt need to get into arguments
Sirilatha thumbnail
Thank you for giving us MaNan.
They will be cherished always.
This an amazing journey.
Thank you for updating us.
😊
khadupam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even I didn't get
Is show ending
Or parth quitting?
Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Guys did i miss out something?
who is the topic maker...who is leaving??
One thing for sure that he/she is someone reliable
 but who?
someone pls answer
Arjittaneja_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys  it's not  confirmed  Parth himself has not said this if he quitting KYY. So please chill and we can't jump to any conclusions yet

Asyafan101 thumbnail
Guys someone please tell me is Parth quitting?
I havent stopped crying seeing his post and then people on the forum please someone answer before I have a heart attack
 please

ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

Asyafan101 thumbnail
Is Parth quitting ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
Asyafan101 thumbnail
Someone please reply I beg u ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
mihika23 thumbnail
Charliee already confirmed that show is not ending...and if show is not ending it mean parth is also not quitting... Becoz makers of the show wont run this show without parth niti..and lastly it is just show for the sake of entertainment..so enjoy it as entertainment only till its end...if u will behave as if ur life depend on the show ..then at the end u will be hurt..this is just advice take it or leave it..sorry if i m sounding rude
Asyafan101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mihika23

Charliee already confirmed that show is not ending...and if show is not ending it mean parth is also not quitting... Becoz makers of the show wont run this show without parth niti..and lastly it is just show for the sake of entertainment..so enjoy it as entertainment only till its end...if u will behave as if ur life depend on the show ..then at the end u will be hurt..this is just advice take it or leave it..sorry if i m sounding rude

U aren't sounding rude but I am just someone who panics a lot and I love KYY so much that it literally is a part of my life and I cant even stand the fact that Manan could be changed or either could be replaced by someone I always have this fear 
😭
But thanx u so much for saying Parth isnt leaving its just his Insta post has left me shattered