Discussion of Parth Leaving KYY (All Discussion Here)

Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone,

As rumours spread that Parth may be leaving KYY it has come to our attention that this is being a topic of discussion for all in the KYY forum. To avoid having multiple topics on the same thing please only relegate to this topic for such discussions.

Any and all topics from this point forward will be closed or merged with this topic.

Regards,

KYY DT
i hope this new is  rumours only 
i hope he is not leaving the show 
Edited by Anamika.shah - 8 years ago
guys this is going OTT i just sed what heard n was tld plz no need to get so offended lets c what happens i my self want parth n the show to stay plz just end this here dnt need to get into arguments Edited by ateeqa - 8 years ago
Thanks a lot for opening the new thread for this topic...
Originally posted by ateeqa

Don't ask how i know but it's confirmed.

R u sure?
When it's getting end?
Originally posted by anz11

R u sure?
When it's getting end?
I will be happy if without butchering manan, they will end show.There is no point to drag the show unnecessarily. I want a show full of memories of manan which I can cherish for entire life. 
The just finished shooting that's what i have been tld will keep u guys updated. Honestly with the current track they hve messed it up so might as well end it
Originally posted by ateeqa

The just finished shooting that's what i have been tld will keep u guys updated. Honestly with the current track they hve messed it up so might as well end it

this is charlie's comment on her insta 

Edited by tejaswie - 8 years ago
But there is no proper closure ...are they ending like this keeping everything on a lurch...
i want ky2 to end soon but on good notes. They shld skip dis track and close loop of band of brother,nyonika harshad track