Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Yhmfanhere

Nice update.. This is exactly how we become mothers from daughters ... Hoping, living and praying for loved ones.. And glimpses of future was soo cute .. I jus wish I could time travel and read the 100th thread right now 😊

ek sentence mein sixter 👏
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha thanks thanks thanks... I am so dead. Chaar Bachche OMG. I love you to bits and Sach mein Bhad  mein jaye world population. Yeh Bachche meri jaan le kar hi rahenge. Paavam maanvi...susheel, sulakhshani, sundar, Shaant Gudiya. The twins Shaitaan, badmash, bright eyes, naughty looks, koi na koi chal chalte hue aur ek chchotu motu, golu...so fat II can't cant hold her. RbB holding the golu. This is plain torture, third degree.
Hope RB has the same amount of hair as he does now...consodering a crazy MM  the kids would have plucked half And II the other half...gusse mein! 

Ab to main Marliese ka bhi chehra dekh rahi hoon...horrified at her former lovers halat With four kids hanging around. 
No furniture left in the Paris apaprtment...sab toot GAYA uske upar jump kar kar ke. 

Bechaara Ranjan, use chahiye thi na fauj...ab looto  fauj ke maze...
taramira thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

SHRUTI!! Let me find you next time. I'll do my brand of kanna type talks with you! 😆
Ok I really should not come back here for the next few hours.
If only I could get my degree by being here all the time.😳

You will all agree, present Sosy mein Yeh Dono itni der laga rahe hain naa, isliye ek chhoto sa future wala update ka dose chahiye tha. Wasn't it lovely. Nisha Yeh idea theek hai, beech beech mein aise jhalak dikhla diya karo to man ko shanti mile...uff I am beocomjng very dramatic these days...must be mid life crisis. 
charlie1950 thumbnail
Sooo many memories came alive just by
mention of Amritsar . I lived all my life there till I got married . School life, eating out after school ( disco challi - hot and sour corns),gollas in summer,aampappad with different churans. Bunking from college to go for the most delicious aloo bun tikki ever and golgappas. Dad never knew how much we ate outside mom knew 😉 uff yaar kya din yaad dila diye
Lived not far from golden temple,it's most divine on Diwali night,kadda is for die for here. Tried many times but could never make the same at home- mom says it's all in prayers that people r saying while making kadda that's makes it sooo good.
Miss those days yaar. Loved the futuristic scene of kids , ranjan and of course our lovely couple.Edited by charlie1950 - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
And now there will good wholesome Punjabi food at beejis house and harmless  heckling about a baby as well. II will blush and keep quiet, giving RB an clear indication that she wants one. Just the mere thought of RB giving II a piercing look as if seeking clarity about the baby is going to give me a sleepless night. 
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh drat! all this kid talk, II and R&B and parents, Ranjan as thatha, emotional bonding, love, care...

Nisha's future jhalak, the reviews adding more ideas to what the story has... the weather gloomy... mush wala day dream day I guess. 😊
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

And now there will good wholesome Punjabi food at beejis house and harmless heckling about a baby as well. II will blush and keep quiet, giving RB an clear indication that she wants one. Just the mere thought of RB giving II a piercing look as if seeking clarity about the baby is going to give me a sleepless night.

Shru
Evil n Devil of SoSY land...😛
Nisha is killing us with these chotu chotu future glimpses..
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish
with four kids...not only she will forget about career...the entire family will quit office 😆 😆

and I would love to read that ❤️ ❤️

Reading all this I wanna get married...bt I know I am in for a disappointment if I dream like this...😭 😭
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what a perfect song 
"She's Always A Woman"

She can kill with a smile
She can wound with her eyes
She can ruin your faith with her casual lies
And she only reveals what she wants you to see
She hides like a child
But she's always a woman to me

She can lead you to love