SS 42 - Page 82

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
When the going gets tough your inner strength gets tested...it is a set back but Ranjan has faced greater challenges...His Gudiya has been thinking of how he manages things alone this may lead to a scenario which pushes decisions and stepping in...It is twists and turns such as these that are Nisha's hallmarks as an amazing writer:)
II and bally...I miss bally and their conversations..they used to bring a new insight into II and what she feels...

And ranjan...I hope everything is settled soon and I don't know about R&B but I won't be surprised if II runs away to Delhi to be with ranjan...is this strike going to lead to some big decision makings from the bhallas?
Originally posted by moonwearer

When the going gets tough your inner strength gets tested...it is a set back but Ranjan has faced greater challenges...His Gudiya has been thinking of how he manages things alone this may lead to a scenario which pushes decisions and stepping in...It is twists and turns such as these that are Nisha's hallmarks as an amazing writer:)

Awesome thinking Sri...hope whatever happens pushes II to the best choice for her and R&B!!!

Lovely updates Nisha...I need a thesaurus to come up with new words to describe your writing!!!  Thank you!!

I love seeing II and R&B one on one and see him encourage her possessiveness!!!!Embarrassed
not even sure if my posts got posted...unable to look at IF or open it 
if it does open its one page at a time

will come back when signals get better

loved the update 
if the post got posted great..otherwise maybe il rewrite them later Tongue
have a good day Smile
A setback and correspondingly more work to Ranjan...setbacks reminding him that he does not have a heir or a moral and physical support for his company...
personally I might hate Ranjan but professionally I believe that he has a great business acumen and will easily cross this setback...Y do I feel that chachu and his aulads are part of the reason as they were handling workshops ??? If it is I really pity Ranjan as he is in a state where he cant push chachu becos he has no one else regarding excel nor tolerate chachu's misdeeds...it is always tricky whe it involves relations...

BTW a question for the corporate lawyers/ experienced people out here...Does this become easier when u r a pvt limited instead of a public company ??? Do u have more control over union in that case ??
Anther thing which came to my mind ---- this situation is one more case which indicates that R&B is not cut out for this job...He can now run numbers to see whether the workers demand will work or not --or the corresponding profit/loss...but I dont think he has the street smartness to talk to these union ppl...I remember sam once saying that R& never worked for anyone and that apprenticeship has its own value...How true is that ??? I feel he never learnt that quality from Ranjan and this case would be very similar to bihar if he even poked his nose into this...
Strike in gurgaon chale ga
But wen these two gonna strike
so we can have small curly head nivi

Do we have to go on strike too
Virtual strike for little curly head baby
Originally posted by swathi1990

Anther thing which came to my mind ---- this situation is one more case which indicates that R&B is not cut out for this job...He can now run numbers to see whether the workers demand will work or not --or the corresponding profit/loss...but I dont think he has the street smartness to talk to these union ppl...I remember sam once saying that R& never worked for anyone and that apprenticeship has its own value...How true is that ??? I feel he never learnt that quality from Ranjan and this case would be very similar to bihar if he even poked his nose into this...

Could b
But let's see how grandmaster nisha
presents this too us and how it will impact
the continuation of the story
Ranjan is getting old but still sharp wen it comes
to these matters
Most imp. what role r&b will play or none
becoz ll is going to b effected by this and what
effects ll effects dude