Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: moonwearer

When the going gets tough your inner strength gets tested...it is a set back but Ranjan has faced greater challenges...His Gudiya has been thinking of how he manages things alone this may lead to a scenario which pushes decisions and stepping in...It is twists and turns such as these that are Nisha's hallmarks as an amazing writer:)

Awesome thinking Sri...hope whatever happens pushes II to the best choice for her and R&B!!!

Lovely updates Nisha...I need a thesaurus to come up with new words to describe your writing!!!  Thank you!!

I love seeing II and R&B one on one and see him encourage her possessiveness!!!!😳
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
not even sure if my posts got posted...unable to look at IF or open it 
if it does open its one page at a time

will come back when signals get better

loved the update 
if the post got posted great..otherwise maybe il rewrite them later πŸ˜›
have a good day πŸ˜Š
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
A setback and correspondingly more work to Ranjan...setbacks reminding him that he does not have a heir or a moral and physical support for his company...
personally I might hate Ranjan but professionally I believe that he has a great business acumen and will easily cross this setback...Y do I feel that chachu and his aulads are part of the reason as they were handling workshops ??? If it is I really pity Ranjan as he is in a state where he cant push chachu becos he has no one else regarding excel nor tolerate chachu's misdeeds...it is always tricky whe it involves relations...

BTW a question for the corporate lawyers/ experienced people out here...Does this become easier when u r a pvt limited instead of a public company ??? Do u have more control over union in that case ??
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Anther thing which came to my mind ---- this situation is one more case which indicates that R&B is not cut out for this job...He can now run numbers to see whether the workers demand will work or not --or the corresponding profit/loss...but I dont think he has the street smartness to talk to these union ppl...I remember sam once saying that R& never worked for anyone and that apprenticeship has its own value...How true is that ??? I feel he never learnt that quality from Ranjan and this case would be very similar to bihar if he even poked his nose into this...
charlie1950 thumbnail
Strike in gurgaon chale ga
But wen these two gonna strike
so we can have small curly head nivi

Do we have to go on strike too
Virtual strike for little curly head baby
charlie1950 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Anther thing which came to my mind ---- this situation is one more case which indicates that R&B is not cut out for this job...He can now run numbers to see whether the workers demand will work or not --or the corresponding profit/loss...but I dont think he has the street smartness to talk to these union ppl...I remember sam once saying that R& never worked for anyone and that apprenticeship has its own value...How true is that ??? I feel he never learnt that quality from Ranjan and this case would be very similar to bihar if he even poked his nose into this...

Could b
But let's see how grandmaster nisha
presents this too us and how it will impact
the continuation of the story
Ranjan is getting old but still sharp wen it comes
to these matters
Most imp. what role r&b will play or none
becoz ll is going to b effected by this and what
effects ll effects dude
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Anu n Shru

Your prayers required for Ranjan..

Praying hard, but I am sure nothing will happen to Ranjan. He is a shrewd businessman and his negotiating skills are super, I am sure, but I have a feeling that he might need Rb's help in this. I also have a creepy feeling that robber GANG could be behind this. Who know which direction Nisha is taking this. BUT NISHA PLEASE RANJAN KO KUCHCH NAHI HONA CHAHIYE. 

Loved II ordering RB around and he obediently listening to her...awww so sweet. He loves being  pampered by his wife and she loves pampering him. Oh God Abhi to ek saath hue Yeh Dono now this strike...is mohabatt ki rah mein kitni  mushkilein hain! 
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update nisha hope ranjan is ok and hope the problems is solved.  I just loved the r&b ii moments 
Yhmfanhere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone from sosyland :)
I randomly found this story while searching smthing online.. And  since last two weeks m hooked like anything to this .. Read all the updates finally.. Besides story I also loved reading conversation between you guys.. This is my first ever post on if..lots of love and thumbs up for such an awesome concept.. Waiting for more updates πŸ˜Š
Edited by Yhmfanhere - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yhmfanhere

Hello everyone from sosyland :)

I randomly found this story while searching smthing online.. And  since last two weeks m hooked like anything to this .. Read all the updates finally.. Besides story I also loved reading conversation between you guys.. This is my first ever post on if..lots of love and thumbs up for such an awesome concept.. Waiting for more updates πŸ˜Š

Hi, 

Welcome to the SoSy land, have u caught up with all the threads ???? Keep commentingπŸ˜ƒ