Fan Fictions

SS 42 - Page 63

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
paavam II
akka is no more a confidant?? actually its in your head II maybe she will be the first one who jumps to your rescue when time comes

and looks like excelsior is up for some trouble...hope its not majour..cos that would mean the situation gets twisted in many ways
wait that might be interesting too...dad facing a crisis?? how will he and others handle it?
am i being too dramatic? yes i am

loved every bit of the conversation between II and dude
especially his first open "U HAVE THE RIGHT ON ME" confession

"I shudnt worry? Its none of my biz?" she asked stiffening

"U shud and it is" he agreed
loved every possesive mother like thing II displayed..๐Ÿ‘

have a great day everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anu n Shru

Your prayers required for Ranjan..
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
It just gets better.
This is how reality is. As soon as we think things are Ok and we try and get back on track something will happen.

Now strike. Don't no what Dude would do. II would want him to help Ranjan. If he doesn't she might jump in.

Let's see.

Nisha, it feels great when you acknowledge our post. Thank you. 

Dristi, hope all well. New sem as well as the weather condition. 

Noufi, read about your c-section. Great. 

SVM, you write beautifully. You seem to live Sosy. 

Putti, even I never get why Nisha needs to apologies. It feels really awful to read that. If you are not around at your regular hours our concern is Hope you are doing Good. 

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All a question of heirs. Heir to dude and II; heir to the Excelsior; heir to Ranjan...

Good morning, good night. take care.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
So Bally and Mrs Sagar also went, poor II everybody laying on the guilt and she feels more worse...
So cute to see her mothering him, and Dude saying openly its her right and she has to exercise it...did she take note of it and will be more open in doing and saying all the things she actually wants to...just like akka and amma do for their spouses.

For how long will she be in the financial mess...always over extending herself, doing so much for everybody and to top it all she is keeping track of the money she owes dude and hesitates so much. I think she would have thought to quit the job if it was just her loans (study and car). But she is paying for Periappa's care, Shravu and wanting to do something for her parents and akka. 

So workers strike problem for Ranjan...what's gonna happen? But on the hind sight, Ranjan has been in this business for more than 30 yrs and he must have handled strikes...but anyways hoping it doesn't trouble him too much...
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: PriteeMisra

It just gets better.

This is how reality is. As soon as we think things are Ok and we try and get back on track something will happen.

Now strike. Don't no what Dude would do. II would want him to help Ranjan. If he doesn't she might jump in.

Let's see.

Nisha, it feels great when you acknowledge our post. Thank you. 

Dristi, hope all well. New sem as well as the weather condition. 

Noufi, read about your c-section. Great. 

SVM, you write beautifully. You seem to live Sosy. 

Putti, even I never get why Nisha needs to apologies. It feels really awful to read that. If you are not around at your regular hours our concern is Hope you are doing Good. 

Yes Pritee it is the tale of my loved ones...Iam addicted to it...My penning lines on it  everyday is  a promise i have made:)
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Dristi, hope all is well and everyone you know is safe

All good here around me.. It's actually been sunny and hot! Just saddened at the sufferings elsewhere.. Nature can't be contained no matter what..๐Ÿ˜•
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PRITEE
All good.. Thank You.. Hope you are well๐Ÿค—
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
When the going gets tough your inner strength gets tested...it is a set back but Ranjan has faced greater challenges...His Gudiya has been thinking of how he manages things alone this may lead to a scenario which pushes decisions and stepping in...It is twists and turns such as these that are Nisha's hallmarks as an amazing writer:)
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
II and bally...I miss bally and their conversations..they used to bring a new insight into II and what she feels...

And ranjan...I hope everything is settled soon and I don't know about R&B but I won't be surprised if II runs away to Delhi to be with ranjan...is this strike going to lead to some big decision makings from the bhallas?