Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

mere bhukkad looog naukri se nikal denge !!!!!!!!!!!
this is US work time πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ u guys eat so many pages i cant keep up da ..
but RANJAN IS NOT GUILTY(LARGEST font allowed by IFπŸ˜†)

I was forced to read comments because Shilpa says best way to get anu out πŸ˜†
shru canada has 2 days off right..i love ur Amritsar suggestions..
drishti abhi phir se mummy papa ko ek trip ka ticket bhejne vaali hoon thaaki u deal with ghar ka issues πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ANU my soul sister. Thanks! Hum Dono ki fauj Kafi hai Ranjan ko bachaane ke liye. 
Don't worry sista Ranjan ko kuchch nahi hone denge.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Ok all u single ones...go and find ur own personal R&Bs...already this dude is covered with drool half the time by his bhaanji and by all us 50 odd people...so pls apna apna kaam kijiye...apne appa amma se kahiye jaldi se aapke liye R&B ko doodne ke liye...u can also do it...

I am already in the land of SOSy...loving the way dude is missing his wife so much...and ii as usual missng the dude, saying the things in her heart and retracting them...Nisha pls send the dude to II...let them "do it"πŸ˜† so that we can get our Maanvi, Shubhasree, baldie's ...bas ab Vibhu ke baby pics are missing to drool

All the updates are just making me want to sail on SOSY ship forever and forever...with Nisha the sorceress who has bewitched all of us and we love it. PERIOD...πŸ‘β­οΈ

Awesome , on the money review, shilpa. Loved it
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

Land between mind and body

Such apt titles this lady comes up with!
Appa is truly funny. He can't stand the SIL but becomes happy when the entire family turns up for the ceremony.

Amma realizes how hard it is for II to be away. Glad that she's not going to be blamed much from here on. At least Amma's behavior kind of made me feel so. Also, what's done is done. No point going back to play the blame game.

Loved the convo between our couple.. the longing, the desire, the disagreements, the understanding all rolled into one...
She feels he'll find her making a fool of herself if they had to video chat.. but she has no idea how much power she has over him..

And the Dude☺️
It'll take me pages if I continue gushing about him.. let's just say that he's almost everything that a girl would want (can't generalize as the OneπŸ˜†). His care, concern and love is so palpable now. All his gestures with regard to his wife's family and II herself, speaks volumes about the man he is. Unfortunately, he's still going to be "that Punjabi boy who took my daughter away" for Appa🀣

Dristi, out with it now !Kya kiya Shillong mein ? No let me rephrase... Whom did you meet?
Churning out one after the other, all fantastic reviews . 😳Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

i assisted a pg chechi to do a caesaren section today!!!!
till today,i was only a spectator in OT...And the best part was the patient n I used to talk everyday about the baby when i monitors baby's heartbeats during my ward duty...she wanted a baby girl as her first was a boy.this came as a boy...so so so cute looking!!!!i was controlling myself not to take the baby when paediatrician was examining!!!baby has a mild distress but dr told its not serious..he is being taken care of at ICU now...

Too good Noufi, best wishes.Such experiences are very rewarding . πŸ€— πŸ‘
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shooo!!! Anti-climax maadiri if Nisha makes II have something as simple as chocolate or something or Punjabi food that she has been missing or something silly like that? Total facepalm it will beπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
</font>

EnVee... Engedhu, you dig out indha madiri gems.
Kenathukulle irundhu muttha?
I am a goner !! Chocolates , OMG.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Now SR is naughtyπŸ˜‰
Let me explain:

1. Dude reaches Amritsar

2. Sudden bandh in Amritsar

3. All shops closed and curfew for 3 days

4. Dude is out of stock and II is out of control

5. Then you can imagine the BEST

EnVee, putti, Dristi, Namratha , Prathima all on fire. You rock
The lollipop thing... I hv gone mad at this madness πŸ˜† Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

<font size="4" color="#000099">Dedicated to the newborn and new beginnings</font>

<font size="4" color="#000099">Putham Pudhu Thuvakam</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Athai madi methai aanal Athai enakkilai</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Anbaal enai nanaithu ennai thanadaga ninaitha en Chitti
ingillai</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Ennai sumandhu kalaitha Ammavin ninaivo ingillai</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Amma vudanum Chithiyudanum Sandai potta Appavum edho
ninaivil</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">12 per pudai suzha maadiyil vilayadum Annavuko en
ninaivillai</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Tatho Paatiyo varuvorai gavinipadhil en varugaiyil vandhor
vazhthil perumai</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Periyappa periammavirko avar tharikum seerudail kuthum
medalil perumai</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Cheenu tatha Pankaja paatikum innoru peran endra perumai</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Shubhashree kavarndhal en chittiyin Rakshashanai</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Vaanara senai suzha oor sutri vandha en annanin thozhan </font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">en chithi mugam matrum mounam arindha azhagan</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Yaar erpaar mama murai endru thavitha Paatikku</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Samyuktha Chitthi alitha aarudhal</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Idho ungal magan Shubhangin Mama</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Shruviru kidayadhu Mama</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Chithi ennai oru naal thanakku ketathaal</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Amma adaindhaal pooripu</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Chitti manadhil thanakku endru oru papa sindhikka vaitha
naan</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Indru en ammavukku koduthen oru thambi</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Uravugal thodar kadhai</font>

-------

Srividya, lovely. And that's the cutie subhang speaking.
"Indru en ammavukku kuduthen oru thambi I
Uravugal oru thodarkadhai."
πŸ‘ , I don't hv enough words to express the Beauty of these lines.
You are making me fall in love with poetry again and when the poetic verses are something which you relate to , this story which we all connect so deeply, even more so.

Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Choti, that quote of explosion of night if all the stars were to fall in love with each other stood out.

Lovely reviews everyone . Phew!!
charlie1950 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Wish I had displayed such diligence during my student days...😳
Never too late...as they say...all is not lostπŸ˜†..I can still aim for a PhD in a sosyian discipline

Use to take 6-7 hrs in shatabdi from delhi to Amritsar 13-14 yrs bak
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's four pm here, and if I am not wrong it will be 5 where Nisha lives. She will come home from work, do some household chores, go on the treadmill, read our comments ( Nisha please red mine about harmandir sahib and visiting great aunt) and then she will write. So I am assuming we will get one at 6 or 630. 
I mean just thinking aloud you know.