Hey Kalpana😊
Waiting for your reviews...
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone.
Putti, too late I am yaar.
Originally posted by dristi64

Dekho bhaiyyo Aur behno... ek stalker pakda gaya!!πŸ˜†
Ab cannadda wali bua ji aa gayi, toh u.s wali bhi aa hi jayegi Apne Punjabi Sher nu bachane🀣

Main stalker nahi hoon baba, Lekin Ranjan ka naam aaye hi kuchhc kuchc hota hai. Had gone to see kapil Sharma show in Vancouver yesterday. It was houseful, but he is losing his touch. Was boring. He's kind of ok, but the guthi, palak...AIYOOO same old boring stuff. Highlight of the vending, he walked in the audiences asking them stuff and actually came and talked to my husband and me. Read the updates on my phone in the middle of his diatribe but couldn't comment. Aaj Chutthi hai , Bc day isliye relaxing and commenting now. 
Originally posted by EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Noufi no no... πŸ˜† all in fun... I am only imagining Nisha coming after me for being the vaal (naughty)πŸ˜†</font>

πŸ˜†
nishaaa...
feeling sleepy!
Nisha, please have them take the blessings of  harmandir sahib before the baby comes. It's a beautiful temple and the way they do SEVA there it's unbelivable. It wil indeed be great if the dude comes to Amritsar and takes her to the temple. She's already in a vulnerable state of mind and going  to a temple and praying  will make her iraada more pucca. BTW savvys relatives, RB's Great  aunt lives in Amritsar right? When RB comes  she should go visit them. Please please Nisha, as it is the robber GANG never called them for a post wedding dinner, great aunt's family I am sure will be more gracious in receiving  II. 
Of times gone by

It's all coming bk to II ,isn't it.
Memories come flooding bk when we miss something or someone, fail to attend a family event ,
We unconsciously rewind and those memories make you reflect on the time that has passed by and effect that the time passed by has had on you.
So she reflects on how it was with Bala and vandu then, her time with them during shravu's time , later her time and rapport , camaraderie with Bally ,reminiscing on the employee boss relationships,comparing it with Ritu now, feeling the pinch that she wouldn't have even needed to explain it to Bally.
Every update is special and to keep propelling the story interestingly from every angle is mind blowing.
So while we have the function updates one side, Nisha covers II and what's going on in her mind concurrent with the updates with her missing it terribly and in the process reflecting over things, finally ending up detirmined as if to say"enough is enough", I want one now.
DUDE, a request... STRIKE WHILST THE IRON IS HOT
πŸ˜ƒ
Ok SoSy ke bhakth janno, (read bhukkad janno)

ab jaake so jayiye...india ke log
Hamaari captain cool nahi dikhi aaj
aur west jan jaake apne kaam kijiye...Shru..u get to meet all interesting people...πŸ˜†...shld have practiced ur tamil on kapil...πŸ˜‰

Shru...Hi...great idea having them visit the mandir and also go to great aunt's house...I think they will be pampered and acutually I want to see how R&B will cope...there shld be no balcony in great aunt's house and nicely defending Ranjan...πŸ‘

Drishti...superb plan u made to draw out Anu...

Ab Vani ke liye kuch socho...am missing her...not even seeing her likes😭

Nams...u r one busy bee and so dedicated...itna kaam karti hai...phir superb reviews bhi likhti ho...

Putti..nice ideas ...so that they get on the "job"πŸ˜‰

Envee...itni anti climatic idea...kiran kher style...nahiii ...bol rahi hoon mei..πŸ˜†

Jai...GN...go and sleep...students shld eat and sleep and study well...πŸ˜ƒ

SR...ur tan with hairsπŸ˜‰ has become very famous in SoSy world...we will all vote for himπŸ‘πŸΌ

Dr. Noufi...after having helped in delivery today..rest up...u have do many more great things...

Jyothi...GN...

And anyone else I may have missed out...GN/GD😊 me having head ache...so of to sleep early today...

Originally posted by taramira

Main stalker nahi hoon baba, Lekin Ranjan ka naam aaye hi kuchhc kuchc hota hai. Had gone to see kapil Sharma show in Vancouver yesterday. It was houseful, but he is losing his touch. Was boring. He's kind of ok, but the guthi, palak...AIYOOO same old boring stuff. Highlight of the vending, he walked in the audiences asking them stuff and actually came and talked to my husband and me. Read the updates on my phone in the middle of his diatribe but couldn't comment. Aaj Chutthi hai , Bc day isliye relaxing and commenting now. 

mere bhukkad looog naukri se nikal denge !!!!!!!!!!!
this is US work time πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ u guys eat so many pages i cant keep up da ..
but RANJAN IS NOT GUILTY(LARGEST font allowed by IFπŸ˜†)

I was forced to read comments because Shilpa says best way to get anu out πŸ˜†
shru canada has 2 days off right..i love ur Amritsar suggestions..
drishti abhi phir se mummy papa ko ek trip ka ticket bhejne vaali hoon thaaki u deal with ghar ka issues πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago