Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumro-potash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I did not know all these. Such a pathetic father and husband Salim Khan is. Now hating this man even more. He and Javed Akhtar both married twice, atleast Javed divorced his former wife legally but this Asshole- Ghar ko harem banake rakhatha... If he behaved so badly with his own son, his own blood- then we can assume how bad he was with his former wife and what position Salman's mother had in their household until Salman made it big professionally. Not surprising that Salman has so many issues!!! 
I even understand why  he is so kind and giving to his entire family, it must have been very satisfying for Salman  that the whole khandan now is dependent on him. I wish Salman was married, when he will marry and have his own children,they along with Salma ji should shift to a new house leaving these asshole family alone. I am sure if someone from Salman's family who is actually worried for Salman is his mom only.It's sad, very sad. 
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
convicted criminal ka baap hai toh hate toh karenge hi na ðŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am shocked to read about Salim Khan...what kind of a father does that to his own child🤢...if at all ...all that is written here is true...

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I am shocked to read about Salim Khan...what kind of a father does that to his own child🤢...if at all ...all that is written here is true...

It is true.
I don't like him because of what he did to his wife and children by marrying second time. I hate men like that. I feel so bad for his wife and how badly it must have effected how children. From what I have read before, Salman was very effected and could never accept that second wife. I can understand how he must have felt at that time, and I don't think the feeling went away from him till even now or for any other children who were effected from it. 

And, now reading more about this Salim here, I am disliking him even more. How can a father do his child like that? First wife, children, then targeting a specific child of your own just because his looks didn't go on your or your family's side and went more of the mother's side? ðŸ¤¢

Originally posted by: _Darling_

I don't like him because of what he did to his wife and children by marrying second time. I hate men like that. I feel so bad for his wife and how badly it must have effected how children. From what I have read before, Salman was very effected and could never accept that second wife. I can understand how he must have felt at that time, and I don't think the feeling went away from him till even now or for any other children who were effected from it. 

And, now reading more about this Salim here, I am disliking him even more. How can a father do his child like that? First wife, children, then targeting a specific child of your own just because his looks didn't go on your or your family's side and went more of the mother's side? ðŸ¤¢

Salim is a true bytch, and Salman suffered a lot in childhood. Even today whenever he defends Salman I can't help but side eye him regardless
Edited by SalmankiJaan - 8 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i just hate the way he use salman khans name to be in the news..
he is gone for long time.. surviving on salmans name now

dont know personally i hate this man for cheating on his wife

he is the main reason why salman loose his cool and is voilent..

remmeber clearly it was either salman or arbaaz who said tht.. they were kid and their father was going to beat them with a hockey stick.. 😲

i guess salman must have seen his fathers behaviour.. and turned into what he was earlier years..

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow thts so disgusting discriminating.. in the house.. just coz salman was different from him

why did he even marry.. i dont think he loved his wife if anyone ask me.. he just fell for her beauty..
otherwise no sensible man would go out and marry someone else

PS. the discrimination part reminds me of our father,, who also do the same with us kids.. and we didnt look like anyone from fathers family.. but from our moms family..

salmans story is so smililar to mine.. where father tries to put down his own kid.
my father does the same and goes out and praises my taus kids..

Wait salmans dad made his mom change her first name ???
Why ??
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hate him. I dislike his fans that support his criminal activities. Not once they think about the allegations. Why would anyone make false allegations against Salman Khan? Why is his case still dragging. He can go f**k himself for all I care, but this man needs to be locked up. He openly supports criminals.