Mr.Afg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I am going to predict after long time and I hope I get it right. This movie looks amazing with full of suspenses. This movie had Ajay Devgan and Tabu and I pretty sure this movie will entertain many people.

The movie looks different type for Ajay Devgan movie and the songs and trailer didn't get huge response, so the opening won't be HUGE. I hope the movie works for Ajay and amazing suspense. I won't write a lot of the things about his movie but I am going to predict it. As the movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan still going strong and this movie will be effected a lot.

My prediction for this movie:

Opening day: 6,5 to 7 crores
Opening weekend: 20 crores
1st week: 30 crores
Lifetime: 40-45 crores
Vertical: FLOP

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.Afg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Drishyam had decent collections of around 9.25 crore nett on Sunday but this is where the first day should have been or at least close to it. The Sunday business will take its first weekend total to around 22 crore nett. The film had good growth on Saturday but the growth is less on Sunday. this could be due to Bajrangi Bhaijaan as family audiences have really taken to the film and it is has been catching Drishyam over Saturday and Sunday.

The film has done its best business in Mumbai circuit and CP Berar and CI but even here the weekend totals are below the mark. The film has not performed at all in West Bengal and Bihar. 

The Monday total will be all important and if it does turn out to strong then the film must hold close to Monday levels over the weekdays. This could take it towards the 40 crore nett mark for the week which won't be good but at least respectable considering the initial of the film..