Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Once Log into FB... first thing im checking is DeD promo...
seriously im too much addicted to this show nw.. hahaha...

cant wait for tomorrow episode...

lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

Once Log into FB... first thing im checking is DeD promo...

seriously im too much addicted to this show nw.. hahaha...

cant wait for tomorrow episode...

addicted I'm obsessed seen the promo like a billion times now I'm so excited for tomorrow just can't wait for tonight to get over
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So I was randomly searching for OsMaya vms (found so many on them <3) when I came across this amazing vm on Behroze and Suhaib. The song used is Alvida's OST and it so freaking beautiful when used on these two! Really heartbreaking, though. ðŸĨš 
http://playit.pk/watch?v=2hvZtwxi_6o

YT is banned so this is my jugaadi tareeqa for having access to everything that gets uploaded on YT ðŸ˜† 
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
And one more I dsicovered on WaFa. It's really good but isn't very long because we haven't got their scenes properly. ðŸ˜ģ
http://playit.pk/watch?v=j7dmtTgm0gM
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I love it when Zaya posts the direct playit links...saves me so much time in opening Playit separately and copy pasting the link there to watch 😆

I am making promo gifs ðŸ˜ģ
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I love it when Zaya posts the direct playit links...saves me so much time in opening Playit separately and copy pasting the link there to watch 😆

I am making promo gifs ðŸ˜ģ

Matlab we have the same jugaadi way ðŸ˜† 

Only a day is left, wait for the episode itself. Phir bana lena. Aur agar gifs banane ka itna hi bhoot chadha hai tou make gifs of that restaurant scene ðŸ˜† 
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@zaya thanks for vms loved it.
I am damn sure with constant activity of our ATs made psf rankings up ðŸĪŠ Congo to all our bakbak,ranting,venting,fan girling ,praising ..
We are at 24
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Matlab we have the same jugaadi way ðŸ˜† 

Only a day is left, wait for the episode itself. Phir bana lena. Aur agar gifs banane ka itna hi bhoot chadha hai tou make gifs of that restaurant scene ðŸ˜† 

Hahaha, haan. Cut kar diya project, making a req gif for friend abhi. I did make a Wali set, you saw?

Anyway, not so random-ish observation while watching the promo on slow mo. Wali was dragging Farah so harshly that she actually jumped down two steps. I know the feeling of missing one step down the stairway, it's like the heart drops in the pit of the stomach and she skipped two. Plus followed by the whole table slamming...*shudders*

I feel bad for Farah though. Wali is justified in his anger but at some point he also fails to realize this possibility that Farah could be going through some emotional blackmail or torture at her home. Yeah she ignores AJ and all but it's not like she is living on clouds by doing so. I doubt she has had a genuine moment of peace and happiness since her Nikaah. Wali is heck load luckier in that aspect that at least he is free to love and hate who he chooses while Farah has to look for scraps of hope and pin her frustrations at people to try to find peace..
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Hahaha, haan. Cut kar diya project, making a req gif for friend abhi. I did make a Wali set, you saw?

Anyway, not so random-ish observation while watching the promo on slow mo. Wali was dragging Farah so harshly that she actually jumped down two steps. I know the feeling of missing one step down the stairway, it's like the heart drops in the pit of the stomach and she skipped two. Plus followed by the whole table slamming...*shudders*

I feel bad for Farah though. Wali is justified in his anger but at some point he also fails to realize this possibility that Farah could be going through some emotional blackmail or torture at her home. Yeah she ignores AJ and all but it's not like she is living on clouds by doing so. I doubt she has had a genuine moment of peace and happiness since her Nikaah. Wali is heck load luckier in that aspect that at least he is free to love and hate who he chooses while Farah has to look for scraps of hope and pin her frustrations at people to try to find peace..

Yeh reply dekh ke I was like 'Itni normal si conversation mein itna lamba lecture kis baat ka?' ðŸ˜† 

Exactly. Four years mein emotional aur mental torture tha. Nothing else. And it was like Faraah's choice didn't matter. Everybody wanted to act her the way they wanted. Literally. At every point of her life, her mom was there to make decisions considering her. And if not Ruhi tou Tajammul and Moeez. Wali tou still got a complete family. 

Yeap I saw that gif set. <3 But a gifset only on that restaurant scene would be really good. Dekho, tumne sar pe chadha diya hai tou is mein mujh bechari kya kasoor? You're the only gif maker, I guess. Now bear it all. ðŸ˜† Btw, Alvida ka forum had some amazing creative people. I just saw soo many amazingly beautiful vms on Haya-Haadi. Aur hamare paas sirf ek Popo hai. ðŸ˜­ 
clockworknerd thumbnail
Hinna, change the title of the AT. Because the week is here already. ðŸ˜›
I know Hinna's in her mayun but still if she sees this post. ðŸ˜ģ