Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
finalllyy the new AT ๐Ÿ˜†
congratulations โญ๏ธ
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ahh, there it is.. the new thread.. best title ever.. haha
and the count down continues... 5 more days! 
lovefk thumbnail
Yippee congrats to us and our farighness Zaya telling you I'm starting urdu classes as soon as possible!!!!!! fourth time lucky you .
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the new thread!   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
so the cursor finally moved on SV and I watched the restaurant scene on mute. Though it was Wali's scene through and through, I liked how Farah was reacting throughout i.e. she said nothing. She was totally bracing herself and taking in all of his verbal attacks and didn't even look at his face for most of the times and pointedly stared ahead. But Wali said one thing or the other which made her look at him in shock and then back to staring at a point in space. She didn't once let her fear of his threats appear on her face and it wasn't until Wali left the room that she got worried about the consequences.
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

so the cursor finally moved on SV and I watched the restaurant scene on mute. Though it was Wali's scene through and through, I liked how Farah was reacting throughout i.e. she said nothing. She was totally bracing herself and taking in all of his verbal attacks and didn't even look at his face for most of the times and pointedly stared ahead. But Wali said one thing or the other which made her look at him in shock and then back to staring at a point in space. She didn't once let her fear of his threats appear on her face and it wasn't until Wali left the room that she got worried about the consequences.

the funny music kinda ruined the tempo the seriousness of the performances you know
lovefk thumbnail
Guys has the cast been to jago pakistan jago did they promote the show there????????
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^ God, I hated the music they played in that scene. That music was perfect for their normal banter, like at the car showroom and stuff, but yahaan it took away a lot of the intensity of the scene and made it seem far more comical, even though it essentially served as a turning point in their relationship (in Wali's eyes atleast!)
I'm hoping they dont use it next week warna it's gonna take away a lot from the intense scenes!

And nope, they didn't come on JPJ! I still don't get why, tbh, but HUM's doing a shit job of promoting DeD. -__-
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
That comical music takes away the dramatic nature of the scene. This week was phir bhi better as the music did turn melo when Wali was done verbally bashing Moiz. But last week was the absolute worst! The entire time in the hospital they played the comic music and I truly didn't appreciate the scene till I sat down to gif it in on mute!!