Sosy 41 ANU AND SHEV: PLEASE RETURN - Page 39

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Thank you Nouf for your kind words of encouragement
Nisha please butter ka update milega kya?
Wonder if this will also be a phase of realization for the Iyers and Bala. Would they realize the value of II after she withdraws? Will this push II to consider Paris as well?

Quite an interesting point in the story. Smile
Originally posted by EnVee

Wonder if this will also be a phase of realization for the Iyers and Bala. Would they realize the value of II after she withdraws? Will this push II to consider Paris as well?

She might be changing but she can't all the way. The iyer pride will always be there and the wealth discrepancy will always rankle her till she has children and RbB becomes the primary caregiver for his family. more than Her withdrawing herself from the iyers, she will simply concentrate more on the bhallas...that I  think is the natural progression. 
And I have a strong feeling that APPA will actually be mature about this, I could of course be completely wrong. 
Good one Envee
Or
Dude may shift his base to India Smile
Originally posted by taramira

She might be changing but she can't all the way. The iyer pride will always be there and the wealth discrepancy will always rankle her till she has children and RbB becomes the primary caregiver for his family. more than Her withdrawing herself from the iyers, she will simply concentrate more on the bhallas...that I  think is the natural progression. 
And I have a strong feeling that APPA will actually be mature about this, I could of course be completely wrong. 

Agree! The pride and wealth issue will be there. Like you said, she will focus more on the Bhalla family now. As a character, II will not intentionally inflict pain on anyone. But she might just want to move in with R&B just to put that distance? She might find it difficult not to tang adao if she is in India right? Impulsive that she is? Appa. Not sure. Will have to see his reaction.
Originally posted by taramira

Change is a constant and i guess all Nisha's  characters are rounded so they will evolve as the story progresses...the first i agree with...the second has already begun the way she frets about the Kichidi made for him  even before she stepped in as a Bhalla...she is gradually asserting her emotional claim to her HOME...whether it is to the dude or  Shravu...it is not in jest but comes from the heart first though always followed by a denial...he and his will move to be me and mine and then to we and ours...the progression crafted by Nisha is a melodious one
Vidya, I like your reference to the change as a melodious one. At once adds a gentleness to it and links it beautifully to the title. Software Symphonies.