Sosy 41 ANU AND SHEV: PLEASE RETURN - Page 37

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by putti77


Originally posted by Nichuss


Originally posted by ishruhi


hey its nicchuss's birthday today...happy birthday nicchuss...(she knows malayalam i alle??janmadinashamsakal nicchuss.her real name is nisha.i dnt want u guys to get confused)




thank uuu ishruhi...


ths was surprising... :-)

Happy Birthday
Mallu Kutti Nichuss Smile


Happy happy birthday nischuss. 
Posted: 7 years ago
putti... taramira thnxguysss...

im feeling shy now...

B-)
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by taramira


Originally posted by sush_rddt


Originally posted by putti77


Hi Sush n Everyone..
Yes Friday is here Party
i know one of the best days in student life heheLOL

And in a working persons life as well. We have the whole of Friday left to deal with, so will celebrate tomorrow...and its long weekend for us here in BC. Double khushi. 
LOL well though i stay here only in school sunday's all i do is sit in the dorm and doze off.. 
so friday's feel heavenly!!!
and saturday also the same classes but the subjects are awesome so makes up the day!
have fun with the long weekend!
so that means will see u in sosy thread a lot nowWink
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by moonwearer


Thank you Namu...call me a song bird that do...There is a song in my heart a pain it gets expressed through my view of II...i do love the tale my day is complete only with it and folks i associate with it...
il call you a koyal if that works better Embarrassed
Nichuss - wish you a very happy birthday Smile
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by sush_rddt


LOL well though i stay here only in school sunday's all i do is sit in the dorm and doze off.. 
so friday's feel heavenly!!!
and saturday also the same classes but the subjects are awesome so makes up the day!
have fun with the long weekend!
so that means will see u in sosy thread a lot nowWink


Don't know about that,  the election writ here can be dropped anytime this weekend, which means more work for me. This will be longest campaign if that happens, in canads history, more tax payers money down the drain!!! Let's see. 
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Nichuss


Originally posted by ishruhi


hey its nicchuss's birthday today...happy birthday nicchuss...(she knows malayalam i alle??janmadinashamsakal nicchuss.her real name is nisha.i dnt want u guys to get confused)




thank uuu ishruhi...


ths was surprising... :-)

Clap
n we love surprising b'day girls!!!! Big smile
Posted: 7 years ago
I am hurt and conscious not to
hurt others
A smile I wear few notice the
effort

His and mine our secret abode
our symphony"

so gud sri!!!!

c u all in the evng...
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by taramira




Don't know about that,  the election writ here can be dropped anytime this weekend, which means more work for me. This will be longest campaign if that happens, in canads history, more tax payers money down the drain!!! Let's see. 
ohhh okay!
hope everything will be alright!

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
OS- A Cup of Coffee, Please ( Original Fiction)

pencil BlurredLines   stackexchange 10   eye 541

BlurredLines 10 541 2 months ago BlurredLines
Does anyone know the ff ? Please help.

pencil Sonalikarhi   stackexchange 0   eye 358

Sonalikarhi 0 358 2 months ago Sonalikarhi

Topic Info

45 Participants 1226 Replies 108809Views

Topic started by Nisha0604

Last replied by ishruhi

loader
loader
up-open TOP