Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Siggies and VMs will be good as well. I think there are a lot of FFs but OSs will be better.😉 😉 😉 If anyone would be interested in other pairs they can give it a try.😊 😊 😊

Nice idea. 👏 👏 👏

Yes I also felt the same OS will be easier than FF you need to give the pair names. Of course it's not necessary to give male-female pair always it can be male-male n female-female pairs as well. 😊 We can discuss this through PM in detail if you think it's a good idea 😊
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RNpoint1857

Siggies and VMs will be good as well. I think there are a lot of FFs but OSs will be better.😉 😉 😉 If anyone would be interested in other pairs they can give it a try.😊 😊 😊

Nice idea. 👏 👏 👏

Yes I also felt the same OS will be easier than FF you need to give the pair names. Of course it's not necessary to give male-female pair always it can be male-male n female-female pairs as well. 😊 We can discuss this through PM in detail if you think it's a good idea 😊

OSs are better in many ways as they don't take much time to finish and the interest is not get over.
Yeah sure you can pm me anytime.

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Think after LRL we see him with the red sacred threads.

But this time it must be an important part of Ajay's accessories along with the beads. 
And also the black strap watch

And what's the pendent on the red thread round his neck. 

Colourful ajay 😃.

yazh. thumbnail
Embedded image permalink

black and white with a dash of red... the red cufflinks

black and white and a dash of red... this time at the edge of that slim tie. Is it a tie clip... whatever it is... he is so stylish, classy and beyond awards ⭐️

Hahahaaa red and ajay, red and him...

Edited by yazh. - 8 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sania_58

Hii Friends,

How are you all?? Finally I am posting something after a long time.I have no intention to create any controversy. But still, Cant stop myself to post this.

Recently, Rajeev won the HT most stylist TV personality male.They in their tweet said Raj always impressed his admirers with his style statement.
I dont understand why these awards juries always failed to see that Rajeev not only impressed his admirers with style statement, he impressed us with his extraordinary acting talent also.
But alas!!!! not a single recognization from his acting capacity.
As a fan still waiting for the grand day.

Congrats to Rajeev.But for me, This award is only a consolation prize.😕

Madhu I know Rajeev is a fantastic actor!!!!😊 😊

But they are too busy giving awards to the saas-bahu shows!!!!🤢 🤢 🤢

They fail to see shows with good acting even though it might not be on a top channel or have good ratings!!!!😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

As for this award, well it was the Award for the Most Stylish TV Personality Male and Rajeev truly deserved it!!!!👍🏼 👍🏼

The TV awards or for that award most awards do not have credibility anymore!!!!🥱

I just hope next time the stylish award is won by my other favourite as Rajeev has won it many times!!!!

yazh. thumbnail

Yes shaina, he has won for stylish TV actor award earlier as well.

Next time he should he given the most stylish bollywood actor (male) award...😊  😃
Edited by yazh. - 8 years ago
yazh. thumbnail

Check

check

Check

check... this must be the first check.

Our small town college in checks.😊

Looks more good untucked 😃
yazh. thumbnail

Lucknow is hot, but the weather in kukrail park was different. Not only was it raining, one can hear gunshots as well.  

Actor rajeev khandelwal was fighting goondas in artificial rain. One struck the actor's gandhe (which part of the body is gandhe...). 

On seeing his friends the goondas run away. 
Rajeev is taken to a safe and secret place by his friend anirudh dave for medical treatment. 

Rajeev comes to the city for IAS coaching. 

It is the story of a honehaar (honest???) student who's life changes after he gets involved with the local mafia. 
poorvi16 thumbnail

Happy

Navratri 👏 👏

yazh. thumbnail

Laal hi laal

He raises slogan against the corrupt professor, 

Education is not a business. Bandh karo
Prof. Tej Pratap murdabad

some altercation and scuffle, 

then later late evening/night he goes to that place where it rains and there are gun shots and he gets shot

Lots of action in RED. 

And thought vikram gokhale will be a good professor but he is not... or maybe he is a good man and is being framed.