Gul is known for butchering her own stories

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey Guys,

i am a fan of IPK...though havent watch QH much...my main grouse with gul was, when in the end she decided to kill the character of ASR...

i mean, from the start it was showed that they are soul mates, who can even sense each other, so can in the end she show him as dying and Khushi moving on with another guy, right ?

infact there was a scene once, when ASR was leaving for london, n Khushi had said that if he leave without listening to her then her breathe will stop...how can u expect such a person to move on after her soul mate dies...

today when i came to this forum, saw a few posts n realized that is exactly what she planned for Sanam n Aahil...it seems even here she showed that Sahil are meant to be together n now Ahil is gonna die n Sanam wud move on...

what is the problem in showing a happily ever after for the couple...we fans have loved them, our emotions are attached to their happiness...how do one expect them to play with our emotions so much...

In another comment i read that Asad and Zoya got only 3 weeks of togetherness...and Ahil Sanam might not even get 3 days...and i remembered the days when we had got the news that ASR's death scene was shot...and we wee so sad...that ArShi didnt even get a few months together...

i can very well understand what QH fans must be going through...my thoughts in the end is just that after IPK i resolved to never watch Gul Khan's serial...and hence avoided QH, and it has proved to be a wise decision

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
IPK and Geet are way better than Qubool hai though. Qubool hai was good during Asad and Zoya days but then it became laughable that it should be titled Humsakal hair instead of Qubool hai. The kidnapping track in IPK looks like a masterpiece compared to all the nonsense in this show.
ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wise decision TM, I did the same after Asad Zoya were killed brutally and love myself for taking this hard decision of avoiding my beloved show.
Gul, her CVS and her ph don't care a s**t about their audiences. I don't care about them either. Happy with other shows n channels ðŸ˜†
shweeta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear u r talking about asad and zoya finally met but until they finaly met qubol hai lost charm because we as a kabhi fans quit the qubool hai coz for us kabhi was asad and zoya and we were madly waited but they never met ðŸ˜­ so thank God I left this drama 
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Julie_Star

IPK and Geet are way better than Qubool hai though. Qubool hai was good during Asad and Zoya days but then it became laughable that it should be titled Humsakal hair instead of Qubool hai. The kidnapping track in IPK looks like a masterpiece compared to all the nonsense in this show.

i dont have a right to compare both as honestly i have never watched QH, my only little interest was cause its from Gul...and when IPK ended, we got to know from Geet fans that Gul did ruin Geet when IPK started n she ruined IPK when QH started...dont know how much true it is, cause in IPK even Barun was quitting, so it was better it ended...

but yes IPK is my all time fav...no other show has ever come closer n no other jodi can ever take the place that ArShi has in my heart...😊
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChocoBerry

Wise decision TM, I did the same after Asad Zoya were killed brutally and love myself for taking this hard decision of avoiding my beloved show.

Gul, her CVS and her ph don't care a s**t about their audiences. I don't care about them either. Happy with other shows n channels ðŸ˜†

yeah they totally ruin their own creation...the problem with Gul is that the start of the show is good n the chemistry of the leads is very good so people get attached to the leads...

in other PH the actors are not so good in chemistry...sometimes if the actors are good, like YHM, then the image of the PH is such that prepares the fan for any outcome of the story...but with this PH it was different...but now even they are going the popular EK way...
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweeta

Dear u r talking about asad and zoya finally met but until they finaly met qubol hai lost charm because we as a kabhi fans quit the qubool hai coz for us kabhi was asad and zoya and we were madly waited but they never met ðŸ˜­ so thank God I left this drama 

exactly my point...in IPK ArShi used to fight n hate each other,...finally the MU cleared n they were romancing n then Gul got the pathetic track of ASR's ex...which completely ruined his character...and then they decided to kill ASR...when they cudve shown other tracks like showing Anjali grow independent ...adopt a baby, do something good of her life...they cudve shown ASR going abroad...etc...but they decided to kill ASR...that is when we protested...to end the show on a good note...

thankfully the channel accepted n they kept ArShi intact...
ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shweeta

Agreed, ASYA Were Are n will always be KABHI. I was too blinded by ASYA that watched till the end. It was heart breaking to see your love being killed so brutally, so I stayed in to watch Billi die and then left the show. Some respite I got from seeing her die no matter how easy her death was. But it happened. Didn't watch after that. 

Have learnt my lesson and not attached to any show or couple now. Life is peaceful ðŸ˜ƒ
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChocoBerry

Agreed, ASYA Were Are n will always be KABHI. I was too blinded by ASYA that watched till the end. It was heart breaking to see your love being killed so brutally, so I stayed in to watch Billi die and then left the show. Some respite I got from seeing her die no matter how easy her death was. But it happened. Didn't watch after that. 

Have learnt my lesson and not attached to any show or couple now. Life is peaceful ðŸ˜ƒ

Did they actually show Asad or Zoya die ?

how can they do that...why not show in the background that they had a fulfilling life with each other till old age...infact why show them dead...why cudnt they have shifted abroad...so that the family members just talk to them on phone sometimes...
anjs thumbnail
So that means even gul is following ekta kapoor, n showing evil win over good, how else will one explain asad n zoya killed n the vamp live, even now she plans to kill ahil.
So in gul's dictionary, they lived happily ever after, means the vamp lived happily ever after