Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
me too a big fan of IPK! 😃😳 I totally agree with you with the fact that IPK got ruined... after Shyaam's final exit for me. The kidnapping track went well... they did a great job😃

Well I have started to watch QH after Additi Gupta's entry and the thing I've noticed is that they're repeating the same story again and again. Aahil was shown as a very strong and impressive character then dunno what happened and now SaHil story will end soon... aur kaise? death (again!) and honestly I couldn't digest all the black magic thing and lost memory track

Dunno why they do this! aur haan let's forget all the things that happened in the past and cherish memories😳

hugs to all the fandoms here🤗

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

me too a big fan of IPK! 😃😳 I totally agree with you with the fact that IPK got ruined... after Shyaam's final exit for me. The kidnapping track went well... they did a great job😃

Well I have started to watch QH after Additi Gupta's entry and the thing I've noticed is that they're repeating the same story again and again. Aahil was shown as a very strong and impressive character then dunno what happened and now SaHil story will end soon... aur kaise? death (again!) and honestly I couldn't digest all the black magic thing and lost memory track

Dunno why they do this! aur haan let's forget all the things that happened in the past and cherish memories😳

hugs to all the fandoms here🤗

we were lucky with IPK, that they had to bend to our wishes n keep ArShi pair intact...else they had even shot ASR's death scene...

but when i read bt Ahil getting killed...i felt sad for Ahil fans...then read a few comments, bt how Asad n Zoya didnt get even a few weeks to stay together...now i got to know that they were brutally killed n the vamp lived on...this is heights of sadistic behavior...what they cudnt do with IPK, they achieved with QH...

i still remember the email i had sent to star plus...we had shared a few ideas...that let there be a leap...show that Arnav-Khushi has lived their lives n Sanaya can play the daughter of Arnav-Khushi (As she was willing to continue) and Viraf who they wanted as the new man in khushi's life...cudve play the love interest of the new character played by Sanaya...m sure all the fans mustve send this idea as a suggestion...as barun was leaving n we didnt want any other character to romance khushi, as well as any new actor to play ASR...

they didnt take that suggestion then but atleast gave us a happy ending...then when i read the QH took a leap n Sanam was the daughter of Asad n Zoya, i thought, chalo kahi toh idea use kiya...which wudve been good...arre but atleast give the original couple some romance, so die hard fans are happy n can cherish the moments...but instead they killed the original couple of asad n zoya...

and now after making fans love sanam n ahil...they are again planning to kill ahil, with no together time for sanam ahil...this is not fair for the fans...

why shud the fans watch their serial n get attached, when they know that in the end the fav good jodi is going to die n the evil vamp is going to live n have a good n happy life...
anjs thumbnail

if u want to show a leap with new characters, that is fine...but atleast give a good happy ending to the earlier male n female leads with the vamp paying for her sins...make the fans happy n they will stick to ur show loyally...

then take a leap, show new leads n new villains n vamps...and create a new story...

this is too sadist if ur leads die in the end, n the vamp lives on...most pathetic thing to show...even Ekta kapoor never did that...no matter how pathetic her shows are, atleast in the end the vamp looses and the leads win
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I started to watch qh only because of SaHil. They were magical, just like Arshi, but Arshi were together and they got a happy ending, but SaHil were always separated. And there is no happy ending for them. Though i'm glad that KV will be no more a part of this shit, it hurts to know that Aahil is gonna die ðŸ˜­  Edited by LauraVIP - 8 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail
well have not watched the show during Asad Zoya times but they can't end SaHil story like this! As you've said and from the scenes I've watched they were more separated than together. When they were about to come close to each other then something had to happen. Tanveer's plans or someone else (or circumstances) Like seriously? ðŸ˜²

I really don't get the idea of doing a leap NOW! and KVB leaving 😭 I'll miss Aahil Razaa Ibrahim 😭  wanted atleast his character to go strong like we got in the beginning and a SaHil REUNION! not "DEATH - UNION"🥺

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

well have not watched the show during Asad Zoya times but they can't end SaHil story like this! As you've said and from the scenes I've watched they were more separated than together. When they were about to come close to each other then something had to happen. Tanveer's plans or someone else (or circumstances) Like seriously? ðŸ˜²

I really don't get the idea of doing a leap NOW! and KVB leaving 😭 I'll miss Aahil Razaa Ibrahim 😭  wanted atleast his character to go strong like we got in the beginning and a SaHil REUNION! not "DEATH - UNION"🥺

thats what...if you are going to show a leap n the new characters will be different...then why kill the current leads...show them having a happy ending naa...

u remember kutumb...it was an Ekta Kapoor production...but thats the only serial that ended on a positive note for the original leads...later they showed season two with same leads as new characters...
Edited by anjs - 8 years ago