Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
HR- Aish is 100% better than overacting pair of Kareena & HR. 
 I hate Hrithik and Kareena pairing. For me they brought out the worst in eachother. I never felt any chemistry between them. 
Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HR and Ash

Their chemistry speaks volumesEdited by EasternViolet. - 8 years ago
this thread is still running ðŸ˜†
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Honestly I don't understand the obsession with HR-Kareena. I never liked any of their films. Kareena has not done anything extra-ordinary till now. On the other hand HR-Ash are beauty...that sword fighting scene is a master-piece  Rather than HR-Kareena I would love to see HR-Deepika/Anushka/Shraddha/Jacky/Pari.
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HR looks gud with evry actresses...wnt him wid dpd

Originally posted by: Malika

Honestly I don't understand the obsession with HR-Kareena. I never liked any of their films. Kareena has not done anything extra-ordinary till now. On the other hand HR-Ash are beauty...that sword fighting scene is a master-piece  Rather than HR-Kareena I would love to see HR-Deepika/Anushka/Shraddha/Jacky/Pari.

HR , i think is the only actor who somewhat managed to have good chemistry with all his leading ladies, except Rani . He had a very good chemistry with both preity and Ameesha and even with kareena. His pairing with Kareena is very popular, all thanks to the hyper chemistry they had, even though their films flopped, they had a certain level of attraction . 

He had a good chemistry with barbara even, and yes Aish and katrina leads the table of being his best onscreen leading lady.
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
It's weird, because physically Hrithik and Aish have the better chemistry but Kareena is a better actress. I can't help but think if both pairs were onscreen today, Hrithik-Kareena would sizzle more simply because they each individually would bring more to the table
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
D-uh is that even a question? Hrithik and Aish without any doubt. The way they complement each other is just wow. HR never looked good with Kareena.
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kareena is better actress with any one she can make pair