Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
can i get d video of zee rishton dance of sid rashti plz
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anybody able to tell me what happened between raja and rani when they were kids? What is the misunderstanding between them?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _mehak_

Anybody able to tell me what happened between raja and rani when they were kids? What is the misunderstanding between them?

Its a long story actualy ..I will try to say it in short .. ..After Ranaji-Gayatri's death , Rajamta and Lakhan somehow escaped from Amerkot and went to a neighbourhood village to protect Rana-Gayatri's daughter Rani ...Rani now knows Lakhan is only her Baba and is unaware of how her real parents were killed by Badi Ranima and Kaal  .. Kaal is now the new king of Amerkot ... So Rani's baba (Lakhan) gave his promise to Rani to remain silent in Rajmahal if anyone asks anything after he finds out that Rani is working there as servant due to need of money since Rajmata is suffering from TB  ..In Rajmahal Raja who is Kaal's elder son and Rani becomes friends but Badi Ranima does not like this friendship as she wants to rule over Raja just how she ruled over Ranaji once and decides to break their friendship with a misunderstanding ... .So when Raja one day was punished by his father Kaal for beating up his younger brother Jeevan whic was a trap by Badi Ranima as Raja never beat Jeevan and Rani knew it but Rani remained quiet due to the promise of her father Lakhan to remain silent in Rajmahal  despite knowing Raja was innocent and its trap by Badi Ranima ..So as punishment Raja was send to boarding school away from his mother and family and for this Raja holds Rani responsible for staying quiet and not supporting her friend ..Later Badi Rani killed both Swarna and Lakhan ..But Rani is unaware that they were killed , She believes she lost her baba because she dint keep promise of remaining silent and screamed for Raja when he was leaving for boarding school ..Raja is unaware that Rani lost her baba ... So this is the misunderstanding ... Raja thinks Rani betrayed their friendship by remaining silent and due to this he was punished and Rani thinks she lost her baba for breaking her promise in the last min to stop Raja ...pheww πŸ˜†
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Its a long story actualy ..I will try to say it in short .. ..After Ranaji-Gayatri's death , Rajamta and Lakhan somehow escaped from Amerkot and went to a neighbourhood village to protect Rana-Gayatri's daughter Rani ...Rani now knows Lakhan is only her Baba and is unaware of how her real parents were killed by Badi Ranima and Kaal  .. Kaal is now the new king of Amerkot ... So Rani's baba (Lakhan) gave his promise to Rani to remain silent in Rajmahal if anyone asks anything after he finds out that Rani is working there as servant due to need of money since Rajmata is suffering from TB  ..In Rajmahal Raja who is Kaal's elder son and Rani becomes friends but Badi Ranima does not like this friendship as she wants to rule over Raja just how she ruled over Ranaji once and decides to break their friendship with a misunderstanding ... .So when Raja one day was punished by his father Kaal for beating up his younger brother Jeevan whic was a trap by Badi Ranima as Raja never beat Jeevan and Rani knew it but Rani remained quiet due to the promise of her father Lakhan to remain silent in Rajmahal  despite knowing Raja was innocent and its trap by Badi Ranima ..So as punishment Raja was send to boarding school away from his mother and family and for this Raja holds Rani responsible for staying quiet and not supporting her friend ..Later Badi Rani killed both Swarna and Lakhan ..But Rani is unaware that they were killed , She believes she lost her baba because she dint keep promise of remaining silent and screamed for Raja when he was leaving for boarding school ..Raja is unaware that Rani lost her baba ... So this is the misunderstanding ... Raja thinks Rani betrayed their friendship by remaining silent and due to this he was punished and Rani thinks she lost her baba for breaking her promise in the last min to stop Raja ...pheww πŸ˜†

Oh wow...that's really nice of you to tell me in detail. I really appreciate it. Actually I just started watching it again few days ago. I neva really followed this show...just used to watch it here and there. Last time I watched it was when badi rani brought a (fake) lady with rana ji's first wife's face. But yeah thanks once againπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kya koi RaJni ke scenes de sakta hai?
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Forumwasis! Niki here!
Actually I missed 5th August episode of ETRETR. Can anyone plz tell me where can I watch it?

In Ozee.com, the 5th Aug episode is only of 5 minutes. I want to view the full episode. Can anyone plzz help!
Mibenija thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE = mistofshadows] Hallo Forumwasis! Niki hier!
Eigentlich habe ich verpasst 5. August Episode von ETRETR. Kann mir jemand erklren PLZ, wo kann ich es sehen?

In Ozee.com, der 5. ist August Folge nur von 5 Minuten. Ich mchte die Episode zu sehen. Kann jemand plzz helfen!
[/ZITAT]         

Hallo, watch 

Desi Tashan Ek tha raja ek thi rani 

Desitvbox Ek tha raja ek thi rani 

Apne Ek tha raja ek thi rani 
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello, is there a place I can see romantic scenes of Rana and Gayatri? I can't seem to find their scenes on the Internet...
jagz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Has anyone written any os/ff/ss on Raja and Greater because I can't fin anything?