Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyajiya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I haven't watched the show from a long time... Since ranaji married rageshwari...
Bt recently after watching eisha & sartaj's chemistry ... & a good strong storyline i started to watch again...
Bt I'm not getting any point on how rajmata priyamvada lost her memory..
Please if any kind soul know abt these comment & let me know
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Welcome back to ETRETR. 
I started watching the show after Eisha's entry. so I don't know how did Raajmata lose her memory! maybe after she saw her son or daughter in law getting killed..I hope someone reply you ..what happened exactly.
diyajiya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Welcome back to ETRETR. 

I started watching the show after Eisha's entry. so I don't know how did Raajmata lose her memory! maybe after she saw her son or daughter in law getting killed..I hope someone reply you ..what happened exactly.

As far i have seen the previous episodes... rajmata clearly rembered whar happened with her son n daughter in law... even when lakhan was killed writers showed that she remember everything regurding bari rani ma...
Btw why did kokilas husband left rajmata n rani alive???!!!! N helped thm to run out live
Mibenija thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hallo Dija, when did the epi after the jump and appeared Raymata was with the memory lost, they did not show that, it is also Amrita said that Rajesvari died not that they did not show. 
Mibenija thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyajiya

As far i have seen the previous episodes... rajmata clearly rembered whar happened with her son n daughter in law... even when lakhan was killed writers showed that she remember everything regurding bari rani ma...
Btw why did kokilas husband left rajmata n rani alive???!!!! N helped thm to run out live

Last epi before jumping Raymata was good.
JadeMebarak thumbnail
Namaste to everyone from Turkey. I am searching for a English subtitles of this series we gonna translate it into a Turkish same as we did on Madhubala if someone know from where to get that subtitles just let me know please because we have to start and we already late thanks for everyone. 
Mibenija thumbnail
HalloHallo JadeMebarak , with the Englisch translation has just writen updates , nowhere subtitles , l found with Rusian subtitles , happiness know Rusian and so l follow the series . 
JadeMebarak thumbnail
I'm so sorry but must need English only. Because  we understand only English. if there's a English subtitles please reply a link :) 
Mayur44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You guys I need help. I needed some recess made on google if anyone has a gmail please will be willing to leave a review. It is very easy only takes 2 mins. Please comment below!