Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: innocent.aman

absent is the  creativity  of cvc  which think after  sahil reunion  there is nothing left   so  for that  what they  r  doing  inspite  of  contineous trp  decline they know  trp aunties hates and never accepted gutterjaan   but rigidly they show sleaze  dream  sequence  just to  keep saaahil away   but  actually it will irrriatte  trp auntie moreπŸ˜†   a 2 time amrried women  who felt for aaahil   not dream sahayer  it dosent give a good picture on fl  character  its gul fault  alone πŸ€’

to keep sahil away  they promote gutterjaaan  senselessly  and for that  shayer  mahaan  why totally ruined buthered aaahil  πŸ˜•   kabhi dekha hai ki  side  hero k liye main  hero ka katl kar do   πŸ₯±

now  what    they will continue  gutetr jaaan  and  jananant  clinging scenes  with saad 1  and saad 2  and  weal crying aaahil  insulted  again by janannat   by this  track they want to compete  yhm  silk  at 7.30   qh 3  will die a   painful slow death  deservinglyπŸ˜†

now  if they  need   to make  aaahil strong  let him have  memory loss  of sanam πŸ˜†   and  kick jutetrjaan out    and  cvc  should  get  a  new  women lead  for   aaahil  for some time   so we can have proper aaahil  scenes   πŸ˜†     let gutterjaan continue in pakistan againπŸ˜†πŸ€’

Aman, 
Not sure what the fate will be at 7.30 slot. If the sincerity has returned to the show, it will do well...I am pretty sure of that. It depends on how stuck up the PH is, though..Let us see. 

Not rooting for a reunion right now. Whatever is in store...🀒🀒🀒- I hope they don't want to explore Varbhi chemistry any further. There is no chemistry there beyond a few lovey dovey looks...Pretty sure even the makers know that...but I am just scared about how mean they might be to Sanam. Let us see.😭
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Aman, 
Not sure what the fate will be at 7.30 slot. If the sincerity has returned to the show, it will do well...I am pretty sure of that. It depends on how stuck up the PH is, though..Let us see. 

Not rooting for a reunion right now. Whatever is in store...🀒🀒🀒- I hope they don't want to explore Varbhi chemistry any further. There is no chemistry there beyond a few lovey dovey looks...Pretty sure even the makers know that...but I am just scared about how mean they might be to Sanam. Let us see.😭

i dont care about teh fate  which is doomed now  at 7. 30πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

ph knows from pak tarck that gutetrjaan has failed   badly  who will like  to see  pimping husabnd watching   and  his  wife having sr  with another man  when she again married to him   and   whole  primise  of  hiding  janannat  reality from her is actually fake  so  viewers cant connect  its  to force  a  trianhle  which dosent exist πŸ€’

gutterjaan never had chemsitry its gul arroance  ridigity which is getting slappedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

soup i dont think gul is sincere  now  on qh 3  dispite  she knows  only sahil brought  2  time highest  trps  but  instead what  she did  gutterjaaan πŸ˜†πŸ€’

i think  aaahil meory loss  tarck ahs been changed  πŸ₯±  no memory loss  for aaahil means  crying majnoo  continues🀒
Edited by innocent.aman - 8 years ago
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: innocent.aman

i dont care about teh fate  which is doomed now  at 7. 30πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

ph knows from pak tarck that gutetrjaan has failed   badly  who will like  to see  pimping husabnd watching   and  his  wife having sr  with another man  when she again married to him   and   whole  primise  of  hiding  janannat  reality from her is actually fake  so  viewers cant connect  its  to force  a  trianhle  which dosent exist πŸ€’

gutterjaan never had chemsitry its gul arroance  ridigity which is getting slappedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

soup i dont think gul is sincere  now  on qh 3  dispite  she knows  only sahil brought  2  time highest  trps  but  instead what  she did  gutterjaaan πŸ˜†πŸ€’

i think  aaahil meory loss  tarck ahs been changed  πŸ₯±  no memory loss  for aaahil means  crying majnoo  continues🀒

Unless the story is showcasing Sahil to me- even I am not bothered about the fate.

I hope yesterday was a quick recap of the rubbish we have been shown till now- through the eyes of a brilliant story teller...and we can hopefully move on to next phase. 

If it is going to be about Murtaza- I am least interested.πŸ˜†
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ Monaco

Last Eid SAHIL danced to "Laal Ishq" and it was beautiful. 

As for the dream sequence, everyone has said everything I am not going to add! I can't believe this is a show I once never missed and now have been missing for weeks! Just can't make myself watch coz of the things I dislike! 

Just hope with the return of Lalit Mohan (which I hope is for sometime) the story will up it's anti! At least look like they tried to show something other than just a Jannat throwing herself at Shaad mindlessly dance here! So that is good. At least they tried to convey a message! That should be appreciated if nothing else! 
I have liked Sanam ahil for the quality of their scenes, i am not a die hard fan of them so it is perhaps easier for me to accept which scenes of them have been bad.Specially at this point I am a neutral viewer and in my view the song sequence was definitely about sahil...sj was so mechanical with shaad, it was like a bad stage performance..that is all.If this was intentional to convey the difference between her feelings for aahil and for shaad then hats off because she was as good in the solo portions as she was bad in her bits with shaad (though I also have reason to believe it wasn't intentional because romance has never been her forte imo)...whatever be the reason the solo portions (or the sahil portions) were so much more intense and heartfelt than the shabd Janat ones.Of course ahil is a harsh reality for jannat!...why would he not be?According to her she is shaad's wife, why will she be happy if she feels for another man?The wish to run away from this harsh reality and to be loyal to shaad is so strong that she runs away from ahil's memories even in her dreams...when she sees shaad again she runs and hugs him, with an aim to forget about ahil...perhaps they could have a happy life..at least a satisfactory one..the only problem is jannat's character that is an insult to women.
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Having followed this show from Season One, I can safely say that amongst all the changes we had to say Qubol Hai to- ...KV MADE IT ALL WORTH IT.

I will most probably not even follow his next show- quite unlikely...but Ahil...

No matter how the PH or storyline treats him- I think the rest of the industry has applauded him for reclaiming the magic.😳

I know one thing. He has not cheated his viewers...he has delivered Ahil keeping the right balance in personal and professional lives...he may not be the most polite or best looking..But KV's charm...is quite a charm. Very few stars have it this good in life...on both fronts...He is lucky and he deserves it. πŸ‘πŸΌ

WordπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
KV's charm is quite a charm... 

...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

@ Monaco

Last Eid SAHIL danced to "Laal Ishq" and it was beautiful. 

As for the dream sequence, everyone has said everything I am not going to add! I can't believe this is a show I once never missed and now have been missing for weeks! Just can't make myself watch coz of the things I dislike! 

Just hope with the return of Lalit Mohan (which I hope is for sometime) the story will up it's anti! At least look like they tried to show something other than just a Jannat throwing herself at Shaad mindlessly dance here! So that is good. At least they tried to convey a message! That should be appreciated if nothing else! 

I used to be crazy about this show, not anymore... 

It is the mistreatment of KV to be honest that irks me - not because I am his fan or anything but because of the fact that like many other stellar cast members of this show he is totally being wasted.
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

I have liked Sanam ahil for the quality of their scenes, i am not a die hard fan of them so it is perhaps easier for me to accept which scenes of them have been bad.Specially at this point I am a neutral viewer and in my view the song sequence was definitely about sahil...sj was so mechanical with shaad, it was like a bad stage performance..that is all.If this was intentional to convey the difference between her feelings for aahil and for shaad then hats off because she was as good in the solo portions as she was bad in her bits with shaad (though I also have reason to believe it wasn't intentional because romance has never been her forte imo)...whatever be the reason the solo portions (or the sahil portions) were so much more intense and heartfelt than the shabd Janat ones.Of course ahil is a harsh reality for jannat!...why would he not be?According to her she is shaad's wife, why will she be happy if she feels for another man?The wish to run away from this harsh reality and to be loyal to shaad is so strong that she runs away from ahil's memories even in her dreams...when she sees shaad again she runs and hugs him, with an aim to forget about ahil...perhaps they could have a happy life..at least a satisfactory one..the only problem is jannat's character that is an insult to women.

Thank U.
That was a neutral analysis from a non biased viewer, I hope.πŸ‘πŸΌ

It was intentionally toned down in the first half..and in the second half she started trying a little more earnestly. Never noticed what U said about the romantic portions..SJ is a very good actress... But her heroes have stolen the romantic scenes from her always, IMO.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...But very subtly and sweetly. May be they just make it that way- who knows. I know for a fact that neither Zoya nor Sanam explored that aspect of them well...writing wise. It was different with IPK because Khushi had some kind of an idea what her dhak dhaks meant.πŸ˜‰
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...MonaCo...

I used to be crazy about this show, not anymore... 

It is the mistreatment of KV to be honest that irks me - not because I am his fan or anything but because of the fact that like many other stellar cast members of this show he is totally being wasted.

Ditto.
It makes you feel bad. KV was under utilised from the moment Seher's track started.
Edited by chicksoup - 8 years ago
vm17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shhh...

It doesn't matter who was there. What matters is who was absent, yet very much there...

This is what the entire song sequence meant.

Sanam hugs Ahil and remembers the dream she had before.  Before her nikah - after the kuraan reading- when she had reached out for Shaad and seen Ahil.

She enters a journey here. Part of it told,  part waiting to be told.

She finds herself in the middle of a pool (Of someone's imagination?)

Yahin doobe din mere Yahin hote hain savere Yaheen marna aur jeena Yaheen mandir aur madeena.. 

Here only my days end. Here alone the mornings begin. Here I have to live and die. Here are all my pilgrimages

Shaad enters JANNAT'S  dream - he starts by BLINDFOLDING her with his hands. SJ is wonderful. She has that simmering pain burning beneath the determination to fulfil her duty as a wife.

Shaad takes her out of the pool and makes her rest on the swing. (Beautiful deco, BTW.)

And HE LEAVES.

FB1- Ahil lifting her and twirling around.

She is startled.

FB2-  Ahil revealed as the face of her sachi mohabbat in the previous dream. She is getting alarmed.

FB3- Shaad se mohabbat karti hai?- Haan karti hai- waisi mohabbat nahi hai jo zindagi badal deti hai...

FB4- Sahil laying the flowered sheet at the dargah together.

Fb5-  Meteor scene where he held her hand.

Jannat gets up...

The following lines are FOR AHIL...❀️

Tu meri neendon mein sota hai Tu mere ashqon mein rota hai Sargoshi si hai khayaalon mein Tu na ho, phir bhi tu hota hai Hai silaa tu mere dard ka Mere dil ki duaayein hain.

You sleep in my sleep, You cry in my tears. There is your whisper in my thoughts, Even when you're not there, you are there. You're the result of my pain..

She enters a frosty place- BEAUTIFUL WORK, CVs.πŸ‘ Her mind is frozen. There are few lamps lighted here and there. πŸ‘

She is searching...She can feel him sleep in her sleep...feel him cry when the tears are in her eyes...

In her thoughts are his whispers alone...

He is not there in her mind...but he is there. And there  is the constant pain that tugs at her heart...❀️

It gets broken the moment she feels the numbing pain in her head  and forgets it all, seeing Shaad.

You're the result of my pain..
They're the wishes of my heart, your streets.

She is back at the pool with Shaad...she loses herself in her shauhar...

Galiyan teri galiyan...back to beauty ki duty.

And the  FINAL FB:  I LOVE YOU,  SANAM.

The dream breaks. The final line- I love you, Sanam.

I have one Q.

Why was I made to wait all this while for one sensible song sequence???

How long will I have to wait for the STORY TO START???

And how long I will have to wait for this? πŸ˜‘

Kaisa hai rishta tera-mera Be-chehra phir bhi kitna gehra Ye lamhe, lamhe ye resham se Kho jaayein.. kho naa jaayein hum se Kaafilaa, waqt ka rok le.. Ab dil se judaa na hon..

How's this relationship of your and mine, It doesn't have a face and yet it's so deep. These moments, these moments like silk.. We shouldn't lose them. The caravan of time, let's stop it. Now they (your streets) shouldn't get separated from the heart..

Teri Galiyaan, galiyaan teri galiyaan.. Yoonhi tadpaaven, galiyan teri.. galiyaan Your streets. Streets, your streets They agonize me, your streets

Take a bow, CVs.

SJ- Mindblowing, dear. πŸ‘

I wonder how non - Sahil fans watch this show! πŸ˜†

Hi Soup,Very nicely explained.The song portrayed Jannat's dilemma.When she sits on the swing she remembers Ahil and turns to Shaad as if he is the only anchor in a raging sea.I pity her.She is a sick woman.She feels guilty for being attracted to Ahil and is also angry with herself so she vents it out at Ahil.Deep down she feels for him bcoz one would'nt behave with a stranger like she behaves.She scolds Ahil like she has a right over him.Her relationship with Shaad is goody goody.It is'nt real.Wish Ahil could show her some snaps of her parents and make her understand.SJ is realy good.She wore a saree in her imagination.Ahil always gifted her sarees.