Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Anu, Namratha, EnVee, ashu, choti hey people.
Anu, I was looking forward to read you review on   ginthe nahi , ginthe nahi one from Ranjan ji
How come we did not get one from you?

Hey Kalpana...🤗
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
itna serious math lo.
Mujhey kuch nahen huan.

bass randomly likh liyan.

bahuth dinon baad merey system sey forum mey aaya hun naa.

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

How subtly you have shown the difference between a middle class family and an iyer one at that and that of a well-to-do one. In the same place, II as a new mother would not have been allowed to even step out of her bed. Appa will see the difference when II has her baby.

It is no one's fault essentially that Akka has to rough it out in life. She is not unhappy but too rattled by the mundane problems that they cannot help. There are several times when I have dropped some idea because I have to be at home with parents. It does not make me a bad person. Perhaps a priority at that moment. Bala too, perhaps. It was not wise of him to say I want to be home today maybe. But perhaps his thought process is that Vandu is cared for here, but there my parents may need one young help at least. Vandu is not wrong, neither is Bala. As a care giver, sometimes, you tend to worry much more than is warranted. Perhaps Bala is a wimp too. Who knows.

As a reader, I see the clear distinction between real and dream here. R&B and II are the dream. Everyone else is part of the real that keeps walking into the dream and the dream keeps walking into their lives. When this happens, we see what is real and what is the dream and how the dream gets busted to see the real.  It is indeed nice. To see the dream and the real walk side by side.

(this is what happens when I review. harikathai maadiri...)

Envee your point about nisha highlight the inversly proportional stories of II and vandu...let me put it as a women of a wealthy family to the one of a middle class family is totally right

When u would see these things happening in real life I doubt we would think over these things of we witnessed them in our lives...its so everyday like that we would not even think it's odd
But nisha shows it in her words and makes us aware of these little things that matter a lot

@bold is a beautiful point 
But the special bit about SoSy is she makes every character who walks in and out also seem like a hero in her or his own way
Fighting their own set if battles 

Plz keep writing
It's so nice to read stuff from you 

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vikas... A msg for u on d index thread. Kuch corrections ke liye 
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

itna serious math lo.

Mujhey kuch nahen huan.

bass randomly likh liyan.

bahuth dinon baad merey system sey forum mey aaya hun naa.

Hehe...fir theek hai...😆
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Vikas... A msg for u on d index thread. Kuch corrections ke liye 

REPORTING CAPTAIN
Errantnomad thumbnail
Chalo see u folks. Logging out now.
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Like always, when you guys have such nice points, I just enjoy reading them. ðŸ˜Š each with a different perspective, different way of writing, like Noufi's kidilam or Putti's daddi, or Ashu's Nalayak or Nam's lines.

Thanks but. I just felt like writing up. Not because Nisha asked. Just something that ticked me to write.
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updates Nisha!!!  Thank you for these.  I was stuck at the doctor's clinic... my nevvy woke up with a swollen eye and we weren't sure if something had bitten him or it was just a simple sty.  He was not happy that the doc wanted to wash his eye out with water!!!  Cried and cried and then wanted juice and ice cream as the treat!!!!  ðŸ˜‰
I really loved the perspective of Vandu and Bala's relationship compared to II and R&Bs. Vandu and Bala love each other-but you can see that the realities of life are wearing them down!  Appa and Bala are very similar, as many of you said earlier.  They are wonderful brothers, sons, etc. dependable, responsible  and can also be inconsiderate husbands.  I really appreciated Vandu at least voicing her thoughts.  

I am curious Nisha, when II gives birth, will she follow the Tamil tradition of remaining with her parents for 2-3 months or remain at MM, which I guess is the norm in the North??  If R&B has anything to say about it, she won't be stepping out of MM!!  ðŸ˜†  
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Chalo see u folks. Logging out now.

Itni Jaldi?