Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Panda
Kalpana
Namratha
Dristi

How do you people articulate so well!!!! 
Am always amazed! 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

What's it with these men?
Last eve, while I was yapping with some of you, hubs calls, checks with me if there is enough dinner at home to bring home his colleague whose wife has gone to india with their kids.It was a little late already.
Anyway did not hv to rustle much, just made a salad . I said to my hubs, why do you do this, cribbing you take me too much for granted,Was planning to go to bed early So hubs says, the poor guy is missing family and home food. I laughed to myself wondering in which order , food first? And then family.
Anyway, that little frustration that creeped in cos of a long day for multiple reasons went away when the guy was so genuine in his appreciation for the simple dinner he got at our place.Kept them company till I was too tired, said my goodnight and crashed.
Caught up on the updates now.
I hv this all knowing smile thinking these men!!
Men like Appa and Bala bound by t duty and respect ,find it easier to take their wives for granted.
While they appreciate their wives for the women they are, love them enough but they fall short when they have to take a stand for them when they are pitted against their elders. Tight finances adds to the woes. There are only more men like Appa and Bala and I identify with these men cos my Appa was like one of these men.
Wasn't the situation hilarious in 'Egalitarian Appa' when Appa complained about the newborn keeping his daughter awake and R&B turning, giving Appa a look, the voice over "Mr Iyer was democratic that way... he detested any man that troubled his daughters" he thought, sitting down by his wife... holding baldie"
Egalitarian Appa,awesome title that and awesome writing like always.

Good day and good evening folks

Hi kalpana
A great personal example you have put forth to explain the characters of the story 

It's simple...let it be men or women
The notion of taking for granted comes with how close a person is to you
And wife and hubbs are assumed more than best friends 
Appa and bala are characters sketched out of the traditional examples of men
They are still in the age where being exoressive of your appreciation towards your wife was not looked at as a necessity
They had things like CURRENT BILLS and HOUSE RENTS to deal with in that appreciating your wife was like a task they could put away for later 

But I think as time is progressing ppl demand recognition and demand to be thanked and they are absolutely right in thier outlook
When men and women stand on sort of equal pedestals a women who puts an extra effort must be thanked and appreciated 

Same works the other way too
If a hubby puts efforts one must defiantly thank and appreciate in today's world 

I thinkbappa and bala need to meet the new world yet
But they arnt bad men either...they still love thier wives and respect them 

Great review ðŸ˜Š
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YOU CANT EXPLAIN WHY YOU LIKE SOMETHING.
BUT IF YOU ARE TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE LIKING IT  BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FEELING IT.

FEELINGS CAN'T BE EXPLAINED
Errantnomad thumbnail
Anu, Namratha, EnVee, ashu, choti hey people.
Anu, I was looking forward to read you review on   ginthe nahi , ginthe nahi one from Ranjan ji
How come we did not get one from you?
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Nammu for posting the update in WhatsApp for me...All the 5 days in home I enjoyed SoSY in laptop and WiFi...
From today morning my mobile network sucks...Even the pages are not loading and I hate this 😡

Life is really bitch...
Both the Iyer daughters have problems in their life...
Vandu has good husband and in-laws but can't afford some of the materialistic things she likes to have... On the other hand II has all the materialistic things in life, loving husband, SIL and FIL.. I don't say Ranjan's thing is small but she is the least affected one from that compare to other Bhallas.. Sometimes I think she herself complicates the life for her...

So is it human nature we try to complicate our lives? I am not married so don't know the complications of married life...
If you don't like my post, throw whatever you want..Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Shilpa
Jasmine
O

Beautifully written!!! 
Vibhu - Lovely lovely pics! 
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: putti77

Thanks Nammu for posting the update in WhatsApp for me...All the 5 days in home I enjoyed SoSY in laptop and WiFi...
From today morning my mobile network sucks...Even the pages were not loading and I hate this 😡

Life is really bitch...
Vandu has good husband and in-laws but can't afford some of the materialistic things she likes to have... On the other hand II has all the materialistic things in life, loving husband, SIL and FIL.. I don't say Ranjan's thing is small but she is the least affected one from that compare to other Bhallas.. Sometimes I think she herself complicates the life for her...

So is it human nature we try to complicate our lives? I am not married so don't know the complications of married life...
If you don't like my post, throw whatever you want..

Putti...🤗
@bold...exactly what I feel...
Sach sach batao tumne cheating toh nahi ki??...I mean tell truly if u copied my thoughts??...😆

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: putti77

From today morning my mobile network sucks...Even the pages were not loading and I hate this 😡

Life is really bitch...

If you don't like my post, throw whatever you want..

ditto she is complicating it on herself.
she tries to think on others pov than on hers.

She wanted to apply for the job but din't because she want some one to push her.
Now after it now thinking on why she dind'nt apply.

she had dude as her top priority and thinking that he will leave her again complicating their .

.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

YOU CANT EXPLAIN WHY YOU LIKE SOMETHING.

BUT IF YOU ARE TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE LIKING IT  BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FEELING IT.

FEELINGS CAN'T BE EXPLAINED

Bro u fine??...
Kya hua??
Ashu25 thumbnail
Phir googly mara Nam ne
Main chali ab yahan se