Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: EnVee

How subtly you have shown the difference between a middle class family and an iyer one at that and that of a well-to-do one. In the same place, II as a new mother would not have been allowed to even step out of her bed. Appa will see the difference when II has her baby.

It is no one's fault essentially that Akka has to rough it out in life. She is not unhappy but too rattled by the mundane problems that they cannot help. There are several times when I have dropped some idea because I have to be at home with parents. It does not make me a bad person. Perhaps a priority at that moment. Bala too, perhaps. It was not wise of him to say I want to be home today maybe. But perhaps his thought process is that Vandu is cared for here, but there my parents may need one young help at least. Vandu is not wrong, neither is Bala. As a care giver, sometimes, you tend to worry much more than is warranted. Perhaps Bala is a wimp too. Who knows.

As a reader, I see the clear distinction between real and dream here. R&B and II are the dream. Everyone else is part of the real that keeps walking into the dream and the dream keeps walking into their lives. When this happens, we see what is real and what is the dream and how the dream gets busted to see the real.  It is indeed nice. To see the dream and the real walk side by side.

(this is what happens when I review. harikathai maadiri...)

I haven't yet read last 7updates...but reviews of all of u increasing my curiosity level...
@Bold...πŸ‘πŸ‘...the distinction between II-RnB and Vandu-Bala as dream and reality is so true...

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello kalpana and envee
I have a lot of points I lobed in both your reviews 
Let me talk about them πŸ˜ƒ
Before that a huge hey
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwegkC3Z3V8

2 videos by same delhi girl (fame comedy) one is viral.. truth in sarcastic manner
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

ANU

I realized today what you complain about most days that no one is around when you areπŸ˜†
Dravid is such a rare person. I imagine a world with such ppl. Not possible that everyone can accomplish huge feats. Just the simplicity and passion that he has β€οΈ
I think every person would be very satisfied in life if we can all be that way. 

tell me about it :-)  i write reviews nobody reads then i read a comment from Nisha  i want reviews ab main kya kahoon 😭
so i get up in the morning some days 6:30 am EST no one.
then before work starts 9:00 am EST no one
then from 3-4 am EST some days (some days more :-) ) then non one..

Then i am not regular πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so my bad too ..so i miss almost all the comments !
Anyway totally agree its the simplicity of Dravid that i totally adore..
have a wonder day /night all u guys.. looong day ahead!!
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So DEEP ND MEANINGFUL...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We all have men like appa and Bala around us no? 
Even more.. We all live in such families... 
Bala here trying to maintain balance with all the people and relations and Vandu trying hard to compensate. If not for old parents, Bala would have paid heed to Vandu?  Only time will tell. 
His little chatter about family trips which he is unable to pay for now.. Or an ice cream in the past... Shows us only how our parents might have managed and pulled it off so far! 
Appa being egalitarian with his motto of troubling the ones who trouble his daughters is hilarious. 
Amma's joy seems to be short lived for now.. Am sure he will see more in the future owing to her grandkid. 
II being ignorant of this whole thing... Maybe cause she was moving around the whole house and the kids sleeping peavefuly are some delights! 

A very regular middle class living room discussion shown live!! 

Hats off Nish! 
Errantnomad thumbnail
[QUOTE=EnVee] <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">How subtly you have shown the difference between a middle class family and an iyer one at that and that of a well-to-do one. In the same place, II as a new mother would not have been allowed to even step out of her bed. Appa will see the difference when II has her baby.

It is no one's fault essentially that Akka has to rough it out in life. She is not unhappy but too rattled by the mundane problems that they cannot help. There are several times when I have dropped some idea because I have to be at home with parents. It does not make me a bad person. Perhaps a priority at that moment. Bala too, perhaps. It was not wise of him to say I want to be home today maybe. But perhaps his thought process is that Vandu is cared for here, but there my parents may need one young help at least. Vandu is not wrong, neither is Bala. As a care giver, sometimes, you tend to worry much more than is warranted. Perhaps Bala is a wimp too. Who knows.

As a reader, I see the clear distinction between real and dream here. R&B and II are the dream. Everyone else is part of the real that keeps walking into the dream and the dream keeps walking into their lives. When this happens, we see what is real and what is the dream and how the dream gets busted to see the real. It is indeed nice. To see the dream and the real walk side by side.

(this is what happens when I review. harikathai maadiri...)

On the contrary, I say EnVee,wish u write more , I love everything you post.
Super ya.
πŸ‘
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anu and Dristi
Paavam you two πŸ˜†
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Kalpana. Just that I most often choose to just enjoy the story and its flow. Azhagana kadhaiya rasichi rusichi padichi... tooongidanum. Nalla kanavu varum. Aaraichi pannina questions daan varum πŸ˜†

(a good story should be tasted and savoured. you should just go to sleep after that. you will get good dreams. if you research too much into it, you will have only several questions.)πŸ˜†
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SAKIV RAM reporting.
any work of me left

and to remind you yesterday it was nammu who updated index.