Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WreckLass thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ShaktiArshaKR

That's not a new thing at all...if any other professional dancer was in her place they would have done the same..i have seen it many a times..even in our college functions when due to some error music stops,participant keeps dancing..
Ashish also done the same the last week when his choreo partner fell...he kept dancing with a hope that she will catch up but that was not happening so he had to stop..KJO mentioned it in his comment...

Continuing to dance at a college event and continuing to dance at an IIFA event is way different. Thousands of people in the audience looking at ya...and many more thousands from all over the world watching the performance at an event like IIFA.

Lauren is an amazing dancer and am glad she bagged this role of judging this year. But i wish to see her more on the stage dancing rather than judging.
But whatevr, i love this girl.
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
https://youtu.be/CPiiJ8d4R9E

Here is the video , YT block in Pakistan so can't put video here .. ths is the video many asking abt ...
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShaktiArshaKR

That's not a new thing at all...if any other professional dancer was in her place they would have done the same..i have seen it many a times..even in our college functions when due to some error music stops,participant keeps dancing..
Ashish also done the same the last week when his choreo partner fell...he kept dancing with a hope that she will catch up but that was not happening so he had to stop..KJO mentioned it in his comment...

maybe not a new thing but it doesnt mean we cant praise her either. nothing wrong with that. she deserves the praise. she was dancing infront of big bollywood stars too im sure she must have felt nervous but she kept the smile on and kept going on.
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArYa_crazyluv

https://youtu.be/CPiiJ8d4R9E

Here is the video , YT block in Pakistan so can't put video here .. ths is the video many asking abt ...

thnx yaar
ddking thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nayak ji emotions mein bhe gaye kya?? Dancing without music = JDJ judge.. anyways she was in luck.. :P
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! Its not easy to continue when this kind of thing happens. I remember when I was singing in an event, the music stopped and so am I,I was so nervous as if I was stuck but just after half a minute, I continued my singing which everyone cheered and when the music came back and performance ended, everyone was so proud of me. I'm proud of Lauren now.
SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
she is a brilliant dancer..no two ways about it...
but she sucks as a judge (atleast till now)..no two ways about it either 

didnt she give away some award at IIFA with Raj Nayak?
VirusForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: realvdfan

Talent always speaks for itself. This show was robbed from her kitty now she is d one who is judging it

agree with u👏
VirusForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Au_Revoir

i saw that on her insta nd it was really impressive

that was damn impressive
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Agree its impressive but thn again good dancer does not mean good judge!