This is how Lauren Gottlieb bagged Jhalak Reloaded

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

This is how Lauren Gottlieb bagged Jhalak Reloaded

By TellychakkarTeam
21 Jul 2015 05:23 PM
AdTech Ad

Pretty and talented dancer turned actress Lauren Gottlieb has for sure impressed us with her dance moves.

And not only us but her fan list includes the top business honchos of the country as well.

Well, we recently reported that during the IIFA Awards main events all of a sudden the music stopped due to technical errors while Lauren was dancing on the stage.

But the lady did not mind the goof up and continued to perform even without music. And it is indeed difficult not to notice such a spirited soul.

Though the entire crowd cheered for her brave act, one man who was completely impressed by her performance was Raj Nayak, CEO of Colors, who immediately roped her for Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded (BBC Worldwide).

Recently when we caught up with the lady, Lauren shared the incident with us and mentioned, "When the music stopped at the main event I kept on dancing as I knew the beats all by my heart, hence I did not need the music to go on to perform. And within ten seconds everyone was cheering for me."

"I believe that everything happens with a reason and the goof up that happened that day was also because that something better was about to come to my life. And when Mr. Nayak saw me dancing like that on stage, he immediately decided to offer me Jhalak," added Lauren.

So, how is the experience of doing Jhalak? Lauren said, "Honestly speaking I feel like it's a big responsibility that has been bestowed upon me. And I have received so much within two years hence it is my duty that I should not disappoint anyone. And I believe that Jhalak will give me a big platform to prove my capabilities to the world."

As the lady is geared up to add another feather to her cap, we wish her all the best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That is impressive 👏👏. Any one has a video of this?
VirusForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

That is impressive 👏👏. Any one has a video of this?

yeah that was dam impressive...
i dont hav any video
if any of u guys hav it
plz post the video here..😳😳
Talent always speaks for itself. This show was robbed from her kitty now she is d one who is judging itEdited by realvdfan - 8 years ago
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i already posted it bro 😡
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
i saw that on her insta nd it was really impressive
VirusForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doremon_Selfie

i already posted it bro 😡

lol calm down
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She is a brilliant dancer and performer.Hope she will become a good judge as well.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: realvdfan

Talent always speaks for itself. This show was robbed from her kitty now she is d one who is judging it

I so agree ...a talented person never needs to speak for themselves ...their talent always does enough speaking . She who should have been the winner as she was the best dancer of the season dint got the trophy but now is judging the same show . Says a lot ...
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
That's not a new thing at all...if any other professional dancer was in her place they would have done the same..i have seen it many a times..even in our college functions when due to some error music stops,participant keeps dancing..
Ashish also done the same the last week when his choreo partner fell...he kept dancing with a hope that she will catch up but that was not happening so he had to stop..KJO mentioned it in his comment...