Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ Thanks    πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ For The Information  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Manzz - 8 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
'Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera' will be going off air on August 9. According to sources, "The show was earlier aired at the 10.30 pm slot but was later shifted to the 5pm slot. The change in slot worked for the show, but there wasn't much left to explore in the storyline. With Sneha Wagh's exit and other plot twists, the makers had experimented with every track. Also, the female leads of the show, Farnaz Shetty and Digangana Suryavanshi, do not get along well and it was getting increasingly difficult for the makers to tolerate the tantrums of the actresses. The show will have a logical conclusion next month, and Mohi, starring Karan Sharma, will replace Veera." Yash Patnaik, producer of the show, remained unavailable for comment.

Saloni Bhatia
Sutapasima thumbnail
It's curtains for TV show 'Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera', which would have completed a three-year run in October. It will air its last episode on August 8. Apart from a fall in the ratings, the protagonist's tantrums apparently have triggered the decision to pull the plug on the show. A source reveals that actressDigangana Suryavanshi has been at loggerheads with her co-actor Farnaz Shetty and would often refuse to shoot with her. They have been filming with each other's body doubles for a long time. 

Digangana, however, refutes the buzz and claims that she had expressed the desire to quit the show last month. She said, "I was mentally tortured by Farnaz. She would always copy my hairstyles, crack jokes and mock me during an emotional scene, in an attempt to distract me. I have been bringing up the matter with the producers at regular intervals. If it was shutting down because of anyone's tantrums, they would have called a meeting, rectified the problem and continued the show. It's an internal decision and has got nothing to do with any particular actor."

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Jul 20, 2015, 12.00 AM IST | TV Rumours & Gossip
pluviophile. thumbnail
🀣 πŸ€£

The shit that happens offscreen is more interesting than the shit they're showing onscreen. Good this crap is ending, happy for Vishal.
Edited by Nym. - 8 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
seriously the girls need to grow up, the guys would get new shows sooner or later as we know male actors always do but females dnt get good shows once they have played a lead in one unless they r as popular as drashti or sanaya with huge fan following, these two have been in news for a long time no mater whose mistake it is its going to affect the career of both , who would like to sign them when they know what they made this show intoπŸ₯± ad digangana is a very social girl but farnaz needs to think she's not a very good actress to get good projects easily with this show she could have made her career bright but she herself pushed herself into dark, what a shame 
sam_sf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

seriously the girls need to grow up, the guys would get new shows sooner or later as we know male actors always do but females dnt get good shows once they have played a lead in one unless they r as popular as drashti or sanaya with huge fan following, these two have been in news for a long time no mater whose mistake it is its going to affect the career of both , who would like to sign them when they know what they made this show intoπŸ₯±ad digangana is a very social girl but farnaz needs to think she's not a very good actress to get good projects easily with this show she could have made her career bright but she herself pushed herself into dark, what a shame

totally true..and i always find farnaz's commnts rude..she is blamng digz for show endng as if show me bohot sare tracks baki the dikhane..kuch bacha nahi tha dats why mash were askng suggestions of tracks from d fans
i dont think the show is endng bcz of d catfights..its obvious dat nothng was left to show
and yea i also agree Digangana is a social girl.. she meets new ppl evryday.. so they know how she is as a person..very stupid n unprofessional of farnaz.. as she will get affected moreEdited by sam_sf - 8 years ago
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam_sf

totally true..and i always find farnaz's commnts rude..she is blamng digz for show endng as if show me bohot sare tracks baki the dikhane..kuch bacha nahi tha dats why mash were askng suggestions of tracks from d fans
i dont think the show is endng bcz of d catfights..its obvious dat nothng was left to show
and yea i also agree Digangana is a social girl.. she meets new ppl evryday.. so they know how she is as a person..very stupid n unprofessional of farnaz.. as she will get affected more

Did Farnaz say ki the show is ending coz of Di?
sam_sf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

Did Farnaz say ki the show is ending coz of Di?

yes.. she is sayng dat everyone is blamng her for d show to end
read dis articl http://t.co/M4oV2vD48NEdited by sam_sf - 8 years ago
i have stopped watching this show ages ago, good its ending, they totally ruined it, about time qubool hai ends too
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I find D (veera) more funny

I mean she is complaining that Farnaz copying her hairstyle πŸ˜†