SS38 Sh se Shatabdi - Page 33

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Aiyo...this is super 
Nisha I shamelessly borrowed your idea for my son-in-laws 40th birthday and left 40 packaged gifts and memories before I took out the kids to give him some space.
Orangen this is just adorableSmile
Originally posted by Ashu25

A FUN post
No. I dont encourage eggs and tomatoes with chappal flying towards me ROFL

II is mandhbuddhi. She is wrong. Everything about her is wrong now post November. Whatever she does in her job, at home... EVERY GODDAMN THING
She wanted to marfy the one who simply let her belly chrn with his sight. 
She fought. 
She is unwise. Immature
She thought things would be easy
She got married
And the problem did come up
She is now in soup. 
She expected too much out of every relationship
All she wanted is seen coming crashing
Now... THE SOLUTION
Leave everything
You do not deserve to have what you want. 
You want only your husband. 
He is tbere in Paris. 
JUST GO 
If you are bored there apply for a job. Or even better... Your husband is offering you one. Work for him. Be around him 24*7, 365 days. 
He is your everything. 
He wangs kids?  Beget. 
He wants to be amused? Lo.. You are great entertainment anyway. 
He doesnt like someone? Dont talk to them
And at the end... Get praised by all the members of the family as to how good a wife you are. 
Life is set. 

(My anger is vented this way. Sorry) 

True that ashu. But don't you think they need to discuss their issues? Instead of asuming what the other is thinking.????
Nisha. Nari nari... LOL You stop just there.

And I have a day full of work!!
Thanks a ton nisha... so many updates and dude is back... ClapClap
Ashu I am ROFLing...
I am going to post this is special indexSmile
Originally posted by Orangen

Congratulations on 38 Clap

Babies are so special. Asma dear thanks for the link to this thread.

Went to the Cadbury factory with my g.kids. They are a treasure. The train ride down, the trip was so worth it.

Nisha I shamelessly borrowed your idea for my son-in-laws 40th birthday and left 40 packaged gifts and memories before I took out the kids to give him some space. He called after he had unwound for the weekend asked us to stay put and came by to pick us up. It was hard very hard for us - we waited for the kids to sleep in the back of the car before we gave ourselves a chance to tear up. My daughter would have loved to be in my place.

All he said was O I wish we had argued less about what was right and who was right. Youth is not fleeting life is..

I guess it is TMI for most people I would have PM'ed you Nisha but I'm sure you would have missed that in the slew you must be getting and you don't ge to read this.Did not mean to bug you all but I honestly do wish that II and RnB sort their stuff if they want to be together. It is important especially in the face of the corporates to stay true to your passion. They want us all to be pre-fab and moulded so they can do better with their bonuses... While the divide between the masses and the classes is forever widening! Angry

I really did want to thank you for the book-et idea. Heart

I KNOW the ones that pass way too young dont want to go Orangen
I KNOWCry I wish I could bring her back for you. I admire the incredible courage and fortitude u have to move on with lifeClap I dont have a sliver of itCry THANKS FOR SHARING
I have no way of easing ur pain... I DONTCry
He is here EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Ok now a review I'm dying to write will come later
Have to work Cry