SS38 Sh se Shatabdi - Page 31

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

I dont really understand why II is asked to LEAVE everything behind and go to her husband..
If I am not wrong its 21st century we are living in right ?
The same members of the family who were so proud of her achievements are now asking her to drop everything and just leave!!
Sam may not know it... But her parents do! Amma and Akka always being tough on her is not what I like. They are both teachers. They chose the job so they could get transfers like theid spouses. They did not sacrifice work!
II is now rich... She neednt work. She has everything at her feet at the snap of her finger... If this is what her psrents think then I dont really know what to say.
She may not really like this luxurious life.
She loves her place of work. Its her freedom to choose where she wants to work. Are people not snatching away this freedom of hers ?
And the various job offers she has been getting by her husband and FIL... Maybe she doesnt like them? How can you force someone to take up what they are not interested in when you clearly know how much they love their career in a particular organisation and a place?
She could simply drop the job... Find another in Paris in the same organisation is another argument... Bht Paris branch should be free right to accommodate an employee?
I am saying nothing against the HERO here. Am just venting what I have towards the situation in which II is
I am no feminist.
I am just sympathetic to her.
The moment she cried I could simply not wait and I typed out this.

Ashu, where is her career going in KPMG Delhi ? Ritu downgraded her to cover coding. Corporate bravos to get more out of you. (Ever dangling that keeps moving). She is travelling now. I don't see her future of path set right for Directorship. Bally is a good friend but a good mentor. He is looking at his career and brought some to cover his job.

Remember the dude didn't say give up career or singing. He was just saying find an alternative. I can relate to it probably I am tad bit older generation than you all. I feel for her but get mad when she is not thinking of solution. Its not about feminism or chavunism. Its about relationships. Give or take.  We can also say if R&B is failing for one. Let him give up Argent and come back to Excelisor.
In the end, each one should compromise a bit to make things work.  Lets see what Nisha has in mind.

Long distant relationships work well in stories not real life. I am away from home for 3 weeks. Happy when filter coffee is handover to you by your mom and when laundry is done and folded. But I want to go back to my hubby and hand him the coffee and complain about the loads of laundry.

Amma and appas pampering is like dessert. I want the spicy main course. Wink
Edited by jasminechick - 6 years ago
Originally posted by kavitha03

Now a days whenever I am free I read the old chapters and this is the only entertainment for me not interested in anything else and also having fun reading the reviews and comments after each chapter and Harshita I like your comments especially the line you say PHIR KYA HUA NIsha!

i m doing the same...n somtimes lough out loudly ...my mother looked at me wid shocking eyes n ask me wht happnd...my answr is nothing wid assuring smile...:)

I dont really understand why II is asked to LEAVE everything behind and go to her husband.. 
The same members of the family who were so proud of her achievements are now asking her to drop everything and just leave!! 
Sam may not know it... But her parents do! Amma and Akka always being tough on her is not what I like. They are both teachers. They chose the job so they could get transfers like theid spouses. They did not sacrifice work! 
II is now rich... She neednt work. She has everything at her feet at the snap of her finger... If this is what her psrents think then I dont really know what to say. 
She loves her place of work. Its her freedom to choose where she wants to work. Are people not snatching away this freedom of hers ?
And the various job offers she has been getting by her husband and FIL... Maybe she doesnt like them? How can you force someone to take up what they are not interested in when you clearly know how much they love their career in a particular organisation and a place? 
She could simply drop the job... Find another in Paris in the same organisation is another argument... Bht Paris branch should be free right to accommodate an employee? 
I am saying nothing against the HERO here. Am just venting what I have towards the situation in which II is
I am no feminist. 

I agree about the job part. Her work is as important to her, as his to him. She needn't compromise on that just because she earns less. She's worked hard to get there and she deserves to feel fulfilled doing it.
But the point here is why is she so unreasonable whenever the Dude calls? Can't she talk in a sane manner for once? She's forever disconnecting his calls, hanging up mid way, being snarky and provokes him. Whereas, all he's been doing is trying to reach out to her. 

Yes, they both want each other in their respective cities. But the Dude is at least trying to find a way to talk about things. II is just being adamant and holding on to her mantra. A relationship cannot work out this way. It's not just about pining for the other person. One should wish to work on it to be together.
So agree with Hershey's posts today.
Originally posted by Mockingbirds

Originally posted by NSB7

The story flows as easily as butter down a hot tawa
Melts your emotions along with it
You can connect to it as easily as one can smile looking at a baby
Spreads happiness within you too
U get addicted to it..like its the food you eat
When it isn't available when it usually is...u feel disastrous along with feeling Hungary..upset worried irritatated
U keep thinking of it like you think of the one you love
Every moment awake or asleep conscious or unconscious

Love it
Cant live without it
Nothing can take me away from it

Thanks nisha
Congratulations on another cute little one making way with his baby steps into our lives

I feel as peaceful as listening to a melodious piece or watching stars resting on the grass of a high mountain

The kind of feel a kiss on your forehead from your loved one would make u feel
hey
well written
and yeah vikas reminded me to do it
sorry

beautiful updatesClap
mmm...that's OK Smile
Thanks vikas Smile
Originally posted by dristi64

I am no feminist. 

I agree about the job part. Her work is as important to her, as his to him. She needn't compromise on that just because she earns less. She's worked hard to get there and she deserves to feel fulfilled doing it.
But the point here is why is she so unreasonable whenever the Dude calls? Can't she talk in a sane manner for once? She's forever disconnecting his calls, hanging up mid way, being snarky and provokes him. Whereas, all he's been doing is trying to reach out to her. 

Yes, they both want each other in their respective cities. But the Dude is at least trying to find a way to talk about things. II is just being adamant and holding on to her mantra. A relationship cannot work out this way. It's not just about pining for the other person. One should wish to work on it to be together.

Exactly my point - why does she have to make it harder on him and herself ?

Next eppo??
Nisha said she is writing it now. I am here for next 15 minutes. Will see if i can get my morning fix before i leave. LOL
Originally posted by jasminechick

I am no feminist.

Ashu, where is her career going in KPMG Delhi ? Ritu downgraded her to cover coding. Corporate bravos to get more out of you. (Ever dangling that keeps moving). She is travelling now. I don't see her future of path set right for Directorship. Bally is a good friend but a good mentor. He is looking at his career and brought some to cover his job.

Remember the dude didn't say give up career or singing. He was just saying find an alternative. I can relate to it probably I am tad bit older generation than you all. I feel for her but get mad when she is not thinking of solution. Its not about feminism or chavunism. Its about relationships. Give or take.  We can also say if R&B is failing for one. Let him give up Argent and come back to Excelisor.
In the end, each one should compromise a bit to make things work.  Lets see what Nisha has in mind.

Long distant relationships work well in stories not real life. I am away from home for 3 weeks. Happy when filter coffee is handover to you by your mom and when laundry is done and folded. But I want to go back to my hubby and hand him the coffee and complain about the loads of laundry.

Amma and appas pampering is like dessert. I want the spicy main course. Wink
I agree and see there is no growth
I also see she is chided by her boss
Bally as a memtor is good
May be she just has too many expectations about herself or about the people around her. 
May be she is willing to live in the lala land where she hallucinates growth 3-5 years from now? If thats what satisfies her... Good. 
No relationship experience here
Awww... So cute... 
I love THIS part where all you guys share such sweet things about marriage and hubs. 
Really nice. 

I am no feminist. 

You forgot what happened in Paris??? 
Just cause it was his birthday and he deserved to be happy and AMUSED by his wife we cannot let important things go down the draun
She is reverting the same thing. In her style ofcourse LOL