Asya ** OS || NOT "just friends" || mission successful**cong

suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
hello everyone😃
i was not about to write this as i have my pending stories
par aaj dazzler banne ki khushi me itni excitement he ki fir mene socha likh hi dete he
so first of all thanku so much for ur wishes🤗
and ur support has been a greatest factor ki mene ye likhne ki himmat ki he😆😆
coming to the os! trust me its not an easy job to write...in ss or ff
we know that we have many parts to write and all...par ek hi os me sab kuch likh paan is surely a tough job
so m hoping that u all like it!
this story is a real life incident of my friend pizzi aka KabhiManiac
to aage badhne se pehle i want u all to listen
ki is os ko padne ke baad hum sabko milke julie ko bohat tease karna he😆
so pizzy beware🤣
guys she loves a guy but is admanant to admit that she does...
so we are to make her realise that she should give her a chance😃
bohat hogai aaj ki party ab thodi samaaj sewa bhi karlo🤣

Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suearmaniac thumbnail

creation by
Texie-Shady

😛NOT "just friends"😛

ufff...

she slumped on my bad defeated...and the negative thoughts revolved. what type of girl i am? m 19 and still don't know how to wear saree!!! but then again 19 ki hi to hu yaar...ho jaata he kabhi kabhi.ek to ye college waale bhi na pta ni kya dekh ke decorum decide karte he! ab kya 19 saal ki ladki saree pehanke college jaayegi...umh...par aaj ki hi to baat he zoya...aaj function he to chalta he.lets give it one more try.

ye mene liya round...aur ye haan...ab sahi...oh no! ab ye plates kese banau!
kya musibat he yaar! nahi pehnni mujhe ye saree waree!

she let her saree pool around her feet and stared in the mirror at her blouse.

"dekho ab is blouse ko koi...itna dheela bhi nahi rakh sakti" she turned around and tried tieing the strings of her backless blouse.

"ye aapi ko bhi aaj hi kahi jaana tha...wo hoti to bandh deti...ab ye" she jumped as she heard the ringing of her cell phone.

"hello?"

"zoya u ready?"

"oh!...asad..um..   haan mujhe thoda tym dona mai wapas call kardungi ready hoke"

"ohk m waiting par jaldi karna!"

"phone rakhoge to karungi na!" she yelled and then sighed controlling her irritation...okay calm down zoya.

"why u shouting zoya? kya hua"

"m sorry...um asad aaj mera mood ni hora college function join karne ka"

"what? are par saari taiyaari tumne ki he,...nd u can't back out now!"

"par tum chale jao na..."

"no ifs and buts...mai abhi tumhe pickup karne aa raha hu.be ready. bye c ya"

"asad..." she wanted to stop him but he was already on his way to her house.he knew something was amiss otherwise she'll not think of not coming to college...especially today!

ye asad ki to baraa ki dher! mujhe pta he kyu utawala hora he college jaane ke liye! waha ssundar sundar saree me ladkiya jo milengi ise.aur look at me!uff! ab mai kya karu...deep breathes zoya...try once again aakhir koshish karne waalo ki haar nahi hoti! she switched off her phone and tossed it at her bed.

zoya started doing her hairs and make up to stay away from the depression of saree wearing process!
okay now all is done but...this remains still!
she rolled her eyes and again whirled as the saree automatically rounded around her like a mummy!
she sighed again/...ergh!!! kya he ye?

she heard asad laughing from her room door.

"what the hell?asad what are you doing here?"

asad was having hard time controlling his laughter from the second he stepped into her room.the whole house was empty as her aapi and jiju were not at home...and since asad and zoya were "just friends" he can enter her room whenever he wants.
but what he saw after entering set him rolling on the floor and laughing.
zoya was covered in sheaths of her saree like a mummy and looked so much funnier than anyone's imagination. he kept on laughing
"haha...zoya..tum bhi naa...ese jayenge hum colege...haha sry haan me to akele chale jaunga ni to mere saath mummy dekh ke sab dar jayenge and nobody would approach me yaar...hahaaa look at ur self"

she threw a pillow at him and sat on the bed nearly at the verge of crying.

asad somehow controlled his giggling and came to sit near her and then he looked at the saree pooling around her feet and couldn't help but giggled again.

"i hate you asad! hate you. haslo jitna hasna he...mujhse kabhi baat mat karna ab huh!"
she stood up and moved towards her ipad but a sharp intake of breath stopped her in her tracks.
when she'd stood her milky back was visible to asad as she haven't tied those strings...asad's breath was caught long back in the middle of his throat as he continued to stare at her now stationary back.

she turned around and found him looking at her.she guessed that what was he looking at and lowered her eyes as soon as their eyes met.
his intense gaze made her heart pound and he welcomed the unknown feelings when he saw the red in his cheeks.he looked away embarrassed and stood up.

"er...um...asad would u help me with these?" she turned around again closing her eyes as she anticipated his touch.she felt him coming closer and her heart beat braced eratically.
asad did the mistake of looking at her inviting back again and he blushed like a newly wedded bride. he pursed his lips and licked them.

"um...wo aapi nahi hena ghar pe...to mai voh actually i was trying to tie but failed everytym" she stuttered as she felt the heat in her cheeks.
"i...wait zoya i'll call raamu kaka to tie these" asad blurted out not in his right mind and zoya turned around to glare at him!

"what did you say? raamu kaka?" asad this is not funny i swear i'll kill u right now."
"umh...to maine to yuhi keh diya yaar why ur taking it serious...zo..zoya?" he said as she turned around to hide her tears.
"zoya m sorry look m really sry...i had no intentions to blurt that out but...ur ur so sexy...yes ur so sexy that...um wo actually i am a guy yaar"

"right! u know what tum meri itni bhi help ni kar sakte na...asad just get out of my room."

he knelt down on his knees and pulled his ears making a puppy dog face to manofy zoya.
"m sorry" he whispered.

zoya sniffed and said "its ok! now help me"

"okay lets get started" he took the ipad and hit search on youtube.somehow they managed to get it done with the saree.
the plates were systematically arranged by asad and while pinning it his hand brushed her waist giving born to thousands of butterflies in her stomach. he cleared his throat and stepped back to say "u look perfect"

she smiled at him and turned to the mirror to check herself.
asad looked at her back and started advancing towards her. she stared in his eyes frm the mirror and her heart took on an another pace.
his fingers find their way on her soft back to tie those strings.zoya shivered under his touch as many goose bumps excited her.
he tied the first knot and moved down to the second one.his head rested on her shoulder and he whispered
"ur looking so sexy zoya"
she closed her eyes and gulped as his fingers teased her senses.
moving to the last string he tied it tight as she came more closer to him.his warm breath on the nape of her neck set her melting and that's when he dropped a sweet tender kiss on her neck saying
"ramu kaka to kya tumhara ksg bhi aagya na to bhi use chune ni doonga"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~
!!

special thanks to julie and geeta for narrating the incident😉
also paru tujhe update chaiye thi na to ittu si hi sahi i kept my promise
thanku so much sam for this amazing edit🤗
and last not the least title credit goes to aaroo aka meri spicie🤗
thanku so much
i hope i didn't waste ur precious tym guys
thanks for reading
do hit like and comment
yipeee!!🥳this counts for my 4th story
hope to entertain u in future too
zada bore to ni hue naa...
i know realistic story hena...to isiliye drop ur reviews and haan pizzy ko satana mat bhoolna🤣

Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res😊
Unres

Ressing waqt I was frst...
N unressing tym I m last😆 swy sukhi. ...kam pakad ke😃😳 I luv u...u knw na⭐️
Acha it was superb amazing n hilarious os... asya r too much
I loved that mummy wala part a lot or phr last wala scene was☺️ tu to cha gaye meri jaan🤗
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago
-simmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Barah ke dher 🤣
That was epic 🤣
Juli bolti hai kya tu ye sachme??
Hehehe *evil laugh while rubbing my palms*
Ab tu gyi juli ki bachi 😆 Edited by -simmi- - 8 years ago
--Sumi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sue 
I loved it 😉
Asya moment really enjoyed 😊
Keep it up 😳
Thanks for pm 
Edited by azsumay - 8 years ago
Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hahaha..
It was really awesome Sue.. Tune bahut mast likha h..
And julie was this was really happend?? Wink
then it was really romantic moment between only *Just friend*.. Ab iske bad me tum kahogi u guys are just frnd..Edited by Kanwal4salman - 8 years ago
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW sue so cute os yaar n jillu kahan chupi hai tu bahar aaja😈 yaar jai tho bada romantic hai😉 aur woh kiss hyyee ab itna bhi blush mat kar🤣 Edited by shailu123 - 8 years ago
suearmaniac thumbnail

thanks dearie😃
ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

was tjhis an os
or a realisation movement on kabhimanic
OrchidsMaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail