Asya OS "YOU ARE CRAZY DUDE"

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Salam AsYaians...Firstly wish you all a very happy Eid...EI'd Mubarak Friends🤗 have fun with your family and friends⭐️ 
Well if you want to know why am I here today so I will say to give Eidi😳 to whom? To my Crazy I.F gang 😃 I don't think it's too good as I wrote it in a hurry *neend ki qurbani deke lol😆* but hope you guyz will like it⭐️

He was going back home when his car stopped with a jerk...finding the car punctured he decided to walk till home as he didn't had the time to inform maa and then wait for the other car for ages as it's far from his place...he kept on walking when he noticed someone came running in his way...

For a moment he got curious to know and looked in that direction but his curiosity grew as that person ran towards him only..as he looked closer he noticed the guy wearing a t-shirt and shorts and a hood covering his face 'please please help me...they won't leave me' he was out of his thoughts as the guy asked for help and kept pointing at his back ..for a second he was confused by listening his voice...he felt wired but that wasn't the time to think about it so he shrugged

'Yeah sure' he replied instantly 'thank you..they will come here asking about me..you just confuse them' he said and asad nodded 'thank you' he said and hide behind the car parked a little away from him 'did you saw someone here?' Two goons approached him 'yeah I saw someone running in that way' he said and they ran in the way he said...the guy came to him 'thank you so much..' he thanked 

'its alright but why were they after you?' He asked 'wo actually it all started yesterday when I and my api were passing from there chawl..there they misbehaved with api and I wanted to give them a good piece of mind..but api being api didn't let me do something but today I was determined to teach them a lesson and with that I woke up for the day' he said

Asad massaged his temple unable to take in the blabbering...the guy was going on and on and asad was like "how can a guy talk too much I mean isn't this the specialty of girls?" Shaking his head he concentrated on the guy 'look Mr...' he started but was cut of by him 'Mr...Do I look like a Mr?' Asked him, asad frowned and looked at him from head to toe 'yes you do look like a Mr.' He said because of her appearance

'Hahahha...and what about my face?' He asked as the guy or the girl removed the hood from her face and he was shocked...she wasn't a guy but a girl and not to miss out a very pretty girl, her hairs long, falling by her shoulders...'do I look like a Miss now Mr?' She asked chuckling 'I am sorry wo actually I thought...I mean this top and t-shirt and...' he tried to justify 'it's fine ... I don't mind people call me a guy lolz.. my friends call me tomboy only' she giggled while he just listened

'Ohkay so if you are done with this so shall I continue? Yeah so then I along with my few friends found there address and then I disguise myself as a kam wali bai and went in there chawl...you know I cooked food for them even though I don't know how to cook and I add a lot of mirchi powder in there food...and hahaha they were going crazy with the spice ..it was so so fun' 'umm you ple...' 

'let me complete na then ask your question...so then I ran away from there place as they doubted me...but they found me and I am still running to save myself as i don't have any other weapon to face them  and you see they broke my mobile too so can't even contact my friends' she pouted and as she opened her mouth to utter something else asad raised his hand stopping her

'Hold on...why the hell you are telling this all to me MISS?' He asked 'simple...because you helped me' she said smiling 'yes I know I helped you but as you see your way is clear so please go to your way and let me go to mine' he said in a straight tune 'yes I was doing to do that only but now I can't' she cried 'why?' He asked confused and she pointed at his back 'because they are here' she said and he turned and saw those two goons looking at them angrily 'and because they won't leave so run' she shouted and holding his hand pulled him with her running on the other part with those two following them with sticks in there hands

They ran for so long and finally he stopped making her stop too 'why the hell you pulled me with you?' He asked 'because they would had killed us' 'not us only you' 'no us...because you lied to them..' 'fine there is no use to argue with someone stupid like you...now let me think what to do...they will come here soon too' he said and he looked around to find something and that's when his eyes landed on a hut in between the jungle 

'let's go...' he said and walked in that way 'but where?' She asked but he didn't replied leaving no other option for her other than following him 'what is this yaar...can't you answer a simple question...I mean it's good to be nice with strangers like me, I can help you too I am multi talented you see' she said trying to match his foot steps but again no reply from him

'Ara...why don't you speak...it's not good for health to be silent for so long...you should keep talking and most importantly when a girl like me is with you...I mean I am a...' she was going to praise her yet again when he cut him off 'chatter box' he said while she opened her mouth wide 'ohh hello i am not a chatter box' she argued while he just rolled his eyes and opened the door of hut as they reached there

'Nice place' she said and he looked at her disbelief 'whatever' he mumbled 'suna maina' she retorted 'as if I care' he replied and as she started to say something he cut her off 'please don't start again...I need some peace' he requested seating by one of the corner and she having no other option sat opposite to him ... she at first tied her hairs in a messy bun and took out broken pieces of her mobile trying to set it but alas it wasn't in working condition anymore

'Listen...do you have mobile?' She asked sweetly 'no...I left it in car' he replied 'haww why?' 'What do you mean by why...I didn't realized that I don't have it in pocket' he replied 'and he call me stupid' she whispered to herself while he shook his head hearing it ... he was trying to sleep when she started again

'Hey listen...' 'not again' he mumbled 'do you realized that we are together from few hours but we still don't know about each other's name...so pehle tum btaoge ke mai?' She asked 'what will you do by knowing my name let it be..' he shrugged 'kuch bhe..why let it be...at least by knowing each others we won't feel that we are here with a stranger' she explained 

'so you thought I am an stranger?' he asked surprise 'of course..you are a stranger why?' 'No the way you were telling me everything I thought you know me since ages' he said making her laugh 'good joke' 'was I joking?' 'I don't know but because it made me laugh I found it joke only..acha leave It...my name is zoya now tell me your name..'

'Asad Ahmed Khan' he said 'what Silent Ahmed Khan?' she asked pretending to not to hear and came close to him 'I said Asad Ahmed Khan' he said a bit loud 'ohh Asad I thought you said silent and literally I thought that your parents must had knew that you need money to speak' she chuckled while he glared 

'now come on...Don't be angry you yourself tell me..since we met you had just said total 50 to 55 words or if I add some monologue of yours then it would be 60...not more than that...I mean is there some rule of not to talk or always act like sadu...don't you know about funda of life...live your life whole heartedly...And try to smile always' she said happily 

'people calls such person crazy who keeps smiling everytime' he said 'So what? Let them say...it shouldn't effect you...life for yourself not for world' she said genuinely 'yeah right..as if we are living in some other planet...we have to deal with the world too so it's better we don't let them point out something about us' he told her while she rolled her eyes 'it's not good to be so much practical in life...you should know how to live a happy life...well leave it!! Ye btao karte kia ho?' She asked

'Are you taking my interview or something?' He asked raising his eye brow 'nahe to...I was just...' 'look please keep quite for sometime please' he requested 'fine' she said forcefully shutting her up and sat beside him and in a while both dozzed off with her head on his shoulder and his head on her's

-**_**-

He was the first one who woke up, he tried to stretch his arms but something was stopping him and as he looked beside he found her sleeping with her head on his shoulder

He smiled seeing it, he can't explain how cute and innocent she was looking while sleeping 'she looks good while sleeping only because when she will wake up she Will speak non stop like a chatter box' he said and chuckled inwardly 'stupid she is...' he said aloud 'stupid' she said in her sleep and a moment later opened her eyes 'now why are you calling me stupid?' She asked cutely and he smiled 'nothing at all...' he said while she pouted 'I said na nothing and as you are awake now shall we leave? ' he asked and she nodded

Soon they were walking on the road when he noticed a taxi passing by and made zoya sit in 'zoya go back your home' he said 'what about you?' She asked 'I will manage ...u just go' he replied calmly she too nodded as the taxi drove away...he made his way towards his place which wasn't really far now 

-**_**-

2 days later

Asad walked in his cabin and started to go through a file when his receptionist walked ilt 'sir your Secretary has been selected shall I send in?' She asked 'yeah send her in...' he ordered and she left and as he twirled his chair to the other side he heard a knock at his cabin 'come in...' he said 'Morning Sir...hope you are well...' she greeted smiling 

Asad found her voice similar and turned around only to find her, again 'Ya Allah!!! You' she exclaimed 'wow you are my boss, now no problem you know I was getting nervous thinking about my boss but look it's you...wow it will be awesome to work with you' she clapped her hand as she sat on the chair opposite him 'ex-cuse me Miss..it's my office so try to behave' he warned making her stop smiling and she looked down mumbling a sorry while he mentally dance on realizing that now he is the boss

Talking a bit about his work and briefing her about his routine he dismissed her...she too did her work perfectly and the day passed by In the same way

Later when he left office she followed him to his car 'oh hello...Mr...Silent Ahmed Khan stop' she tried to call him but he ignored her but as she took his name he turned towards her 'I told you in the morning only to behave as it's my office' he said but she shrugged 'ohh hello ankhein kharab hai? If you see we are not in office anymore and office hours are over also so stop being THE boss' she retorted and he thought that he will be the one who will order

He facepalmed himself ' if you don't have anything else to say so can I leave?' He asked 'no..that day you didn't listened to me properly so I want to complete now' 'that day you didn't even stopped to take a breath and here you are saying that I didn't listened to you properly...are you for real' 'uffu!! Why so serious always han...chalo ab listen to me thank you so much for helping me ... without you I wasn't able to save myself you remember I didn't had any weapon neither my mobile...oh yes I remember from mobile I bought a new mobile yesterday' she informed happily 'number doon?' She asked

'No...' 'why...we should have our friend number with us...' she said while he gave her a confused look 'friends?' 'I am talking about us ...' 'I know but when did we became friends?' He asked chuckling inwardly after all she wasn't bad at all 'Ohhh we didn't?' She asked and he nodded negatively 'no problem ab ban jaenge' she said showing her dimple wali smile 'so friends...?' She asked 'what if I say no?' She asked 'no problem...you see I work in your office so I have all the time to explain you the advantage of my friendship' 

'ohh really then I wanna listen now...what are those advantages? ' he asked folding his hands across his chest while she giggled 'you will get a multi talented, genius, smart, intelligent and not to forget a beautiful first girl friend as I can bet that you don't have any girl friend' she said proudly 

'So much of praise together that too for yourself?...but it isn't enough to please me I wanna know more advantages you see I need to be convinced before taking this risk 'why not...you know with my help you teach bad goons a good lesson' 'I never knew that goons too are good and by the way if you are saying to face them the way you did that day then I guess we should drop that point...next?' 

'Yo are so mean...well next, you will find a 24 hours services wali Secretary I mean i will be available in off time too...kahin sune hai aese advantages?' 'Never...these are so third class that i didn't heard it ever...' 'kya yaar...itna bhao kyun kha rahe ho?' She asked finally giving in

'Wow you lost so soon means I win... I must be awarded as I would be the first person who made Miss.Zoya lost ... fine' he said agreeing 'what fine?' She asked confused yet sad 'friends' he said forwarding his hand and her face light up 'yayy finally friends' she said getting double happy and shook hand with him 'so if it's done for the day can I go home?' He asked politely 'no...we just became friends at least dinner hi karwado' she requested

'Already taking advantages of being boss's friend...not bad' 'this is my specialty' she winked 'did you ever met someone like me?' 'Never...' 'I know I am an antic piece' she said pulling her imaginary collar 'yeah very antic...' 'ohkay now let's go I am starving' she said dramatically almost pushing him inside 'patience Mr patience' she glared 'fine..Miss have patience but please tell me that do you know how much crazy you are' 

'of course is this something I shouldn't know?' She asked giggling 'I was wrong thinking that you are silly because you are not silly but very very crazy ' 'I know I know now shall we leave?' 'Yeah sure' and they sat in the car 'your treat' she told him 'I know' 'good boy..' she said patting his back while he chuckled on her silly yet cute antics

He then drove away and took her to his favorite restaurant later he drop her home and not to forget they exchanged numbers...and during all this she got an important information about him that he is not at all sadu while he was ready with the syllabus about do you know how much crazy zoya is? And his answer would she is totally crazy dude!!!

Ohkay so that's it...no idea how it is as I just penned it down as it came to my mind...I hope I didn't bored you...will wait for your response and coz I am going to sleep now so pm's later

@shona-shona here is my Eidi now you decide Eidi 10 rs wali the ya 100😳
@yoyo- Eidi dedi maina!!
@kadoo-ab mujhe mere Eidi chahie
@apple, mumma, yashu, maggie, badi api, choco api, aseelah api, fui, fari, adi, tehs, nilusoni, ainnu, gowtu, binni, sumi, sukhi, srash, amu api, aman, nino, shano, anopama, linsie, azraa, mere sare bhai and all other readers... Eid Mubarak😃❤️🤗

Thanks
-aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Res for kadoo.. mumma.. apple.. shona.. yoyo.. yashu.. maggie.. gowtu.. ainnu.. binni.. sukhi.. tehs.. sumi.. fari.. fui.. amu api.. nino.. srash.. badi api.. choco api.. aseelah api.. mayur bhai.. abi bhai.. asif bhai.. Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago
Kabhibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful n Amazing os.
Zoya the chatterbox n Asad the silent ahmed khan who is not so sadu at all were amazing.
Zoya taught the goons a good lesson .
She met asad n irrtated him with her talks.
Then she was selected as his secretary.
They became friends at last.
Lovely eidi.
HAPPY EID
LilChooza thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
M.A OS... Kadoo nikamma bana hua hai aaj kal
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

Res for kadoo.. mumma.. apple.. shona.. yoyo.. yashu.. maggie.. gowtu.. ainnu.. binni.. sukhi.. sumi.. fari.. fui.. amu api.. nino.. srash.. badi api.. choco api.. aseelah api.. mayur bhai.. abi bhai.. asif bhai..

EiD MuBaarak To You Too Aroo..
And it was a Crazy yet funny OS...
Liked reading it.
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

Res for kadoo.. mumma.. apple.. shona.. yoyo.. yashu.. maggie.. gowtu.. ainnu.. binni.. sukhi.. sumi.. fari.. fui.. amu api.. nino.. srash.. badi api.. choco api.. aseelah api.. mayur bhai.. abi bhai.. asif bhai..

Eid Mubarak 2 u 2 ALoo🤗

OS was very nice & sweet
Zoya d chatter box
& Asad d patent victim
She did nice wid goons
I liked it😃

Mujhe Eidi rehne de Biryani bhej de🤣
AkaiBara thumbnail
Na 10 na 100 yh to priceless eidi hai arshu huvggiieee
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome       
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Funny yet Cute
One-Shot Aroo
&
Edited by -ABI- - 8 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabhibloom

Wonderful n Amazing os.
Zoya the chatterbox n Asad the silent ahmed khan who is not so sadu at all were amazing.
Zoya taught the goons a good lesson .
She met asad n irrtated him with her talks.
Then she was selected as his secretary.
They became friends at last.
Lovely eidi.
HAPPY EID

Thank you😊
M glad that you liked this eidi of mine...you too happu Eid🤗