Celebrating Great Actress: Paridhi Sharma As Jodha! Pictures added!

BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

As Jodha Akbar seems to be wrapping up to end this one of a kind Serial I cannot stop myself from celebrating this phenomenal actress Paridhi Sharma!

Embedded image permalink

There was a question that; Are great actors born or made?

And the famous answer was "great actors are indeed born. But, and this is important, a great actor/actress will not realize their true potential unless they train. They must be taught to harness the natural instincts with which they are born so that they can create the role and inhabit the imaginary world the writer has placed them in."

Paridhi Sharma as Jodha brought to life this very statement. Paridhi Sharma was not a familiar face on Indian Television (Tellywood) nor did she start acting as a child or being around for long though she has been in other shows.  Little was known of the inward born qualities of a great actress Paridhi Sharma, "as it is said the race is not to the swift...but time and chance is available for All; many were ahead of Paridhi Sharma in this industry yet her talents and gifts made a name for her in Tellywood today.

As an educated woman, a Graduate from a Prestigious School of Management; Paridhi Sharma truly brought to light the importance of one following one's natural giving talents or following ones aspiration even if you find yourself in another career .  She is indeed an inspiration to many young women out there. Paridhi Sharma did not just win the hearts of many young females and young men alike in India but also across the world. Like me her fan; from West Africa have never gone a day without watching Jodha Akbar. Her natural beauty as a native Indian woman is one of the things I fell for and as time went by I fell for her innocence, simplicity, and down to earth personality and not to leave out dignity which she never compromised on for 'fame' or for 'more money'; for this her respect grew more and am sure am not the only one who loved her for maintaining her dignity as a woman in this profession she has chosen. Paridhi Sharma in a short span of time the many awards you have won as Jodha shows your talent and gifts brought you before great men. It took others years to get to where you are today yet with humility, gratefulness and simplicity you have carried yourself so well in Tellywood and did not allow it to change your values.

Though I have watched the movie Jodha Akbar which led me to take interest in Ekta's Jodha Akbar version as a daily Serial or Soap and the enormous efforts of Abhay (history-geek) to bring out some authentic facts of history against fiction; I came to admire and love Paridhi Sharma as Jodha and it was like the real Harkia Bai is living again not in this Serial but real life as though Paridhi was born to live and bring alive this remarkable, irreplaceable, beautiful and God fearing woman who lived years back.

Paridhi Sharma you are the best Jodha for me and always maybe years to come someone else would play this role but as long as I live when I think of Jodha Akbar history I will see your beautiful eyes, your smile and remember the poise and sweet gentle way you fitted to the role and inhabit the imaginary Jodha you were placed in Jodha Akbar Serial.

I would not bid farewell to you because you shall be back again Paridhi Sharma in a new role and I have absolutely no doubt you shall be dedicated to the new role just as you were to this wonderful Character Jodha.

Paridhi Sharma you are loved by many and this is just the beginning of many prospers to come. God richly bless you!

Embedded image permalink

Edited by BeaBea - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paridhiloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a lovely thread
thanks for this buddy . Will miss Jodha aka Paridhi a lot😭
paridhiloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey  buddy what's your name I haven't seen you here first r u New 
sowmyabhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow amazing therad for pari dear loved each and every sentence loev pari like u said for me she is not pari for me she is JODHA i always call her as JODHA only wathing the show only for JODHA started watching the show bcoz of JODHA wish our show continues lets see  i m not an avid reader so i liek historical show and liek someone narrate to me but when i saw JODHA felt like i m seeing real JODHA infornt of me this say it all wish more happiness success and prosporous for JODHA and thank you and wish u also happiness and proporous dear thanks for sharing
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsowmyashree

wow amazing therad for pari dear loved each and every sentence loev pari like u said for me she is not pari for me she is JODHA i always call her as JODHA only wathing the show only for JODHA started watching the show bcoz of JODHA wish our show continues lets see  i m not an avid reader so i liek historical show and liek someone narrate to me but when i saw JODHA felt like i m seeing real JODHA infornt of me this say it all wish more happiness success and prosporous for JODHA and thank you and wish u also happiness and proporous dear thanks for sharing

Hi Bsownyashree thank you so much.

This Serial would be remembered by many like me and you not because of Ekta and co but the undisputed talents that were displayed on the show and for me Paridhi was a phenomenal and a new face indeed in Telleyhood which is here to stay as she won that award too.  I have watched countless of Indian Movies and still love to when am less busy and I must confess I adore her natural beauty which is so rare and she is definitively an example of beauty with brains in our world today.

BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: paridhiloveu

Hey  buddy what's your name I haven't seen you here first r u New 

Hi Buddy,

Thanks so much will PM you.😊
meeramiss18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yep dear she is epitome of beauty
and really deserved to be called as a talented actress I wish to see her in another new show that too vry soon
love her
thnks 4 this lovely thread dear
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: meeramiss18

Yep dear she is epitome of beauty

and really deserved to be called as a talented actress I wish to see her in another new show that too vry soon
love her
thnks 4 this lovely thread dear

Meeramiss, thank you too for reading and loving it.

Yes Paridhi Sharma is a talented Actress from all angle and we have all seen her evolving into her character day by day wonderfully.  This shows how intelligent, skillful and competent she is and ready to learn and excel. 

I have heard so many interviewed actress and actors who allowed themselves to be trained into their character even though they are naturally born with such talent and in the end they become a sensation and that is Paridhi Sharma and we have known this from her directly from the countless times she spoke on her Character.

AngelDara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much for this lovely thread buddy
for me  pari is one and only jodha
as much as i love jodha character that much i love pari herself
she is a talented actress at the same time wonderful person
i love her inside and outside beauty
may god bless her with successful life she deserve every success in life
miss u pari come back on tv soon love u my angel pari
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abi23

thank u so much for this lovely thread buddy

for me  pari is one and only jodha
as much as i love jodha character that much i love pari herself
she is a talented actress at the same time wonderful person
i love her inside and outside beauty
may god bless her with successful life she deserve every success in life
miss u pari come back on tv soon love u my angel pari

Thanks so much buddy, miss you Abi, hope all is well with you.

Yes same here.  She is truly beautiful inside out.

I am going to be a waiting for her next project and because of her I am going to be on the lookout for a long time on Indian Serials and all the Tv stations.  Hmm definitely not looking forward on ZEE!😕😆 But for Pari I can stand anything.