manish needs bharti as co'host

..BONANZA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
judge and danceguruz can't able to create that magic that we already saw in previous seasons..
my all hopes broken after seeing manish's gay comedy...show really needs bharti...manish needs bharti as co"host...show having 3 male judges shahid KJO ganesh...so she is having big scope to firt any of this guy and create comdey out of this...
what u say guys please give me ur reviews...
Edited by _JellyBean_ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think there should be another pretty female host who actually know how to host. Well Bharati is good host but I can't tolerate her eying all male judges. Still I couldn't forget her epic love story with Remo. Hahaha
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha.366

I think there should be another pretty female host who actually know how to host. Well Bharati is good host but I can't tolerate her eying all male judges. Still I couldn't forget her epic love story with Remo. Hahaha

That's true NO bharti!!
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As I watched in IGT, She is too over many times, Like Flirting Sidhant and then Remo vaala๐Ÿ˜†, Any Pretty Actress should be Choosen as host๐Ÿ˜›, and that too not much Entertainer but a Simple and Slight one..! Will be Parfect combination with Manish๐Ÿ˜›
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Bharti has done a good job in IGT with siddharth ๐Ÿ˜ƒ iam wondering why din't they approach her for jhalak they should call her she will be full on entertaining ... ๐Ÿ˜›
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Hmm I would prefer bharti If not her than we can have shomona maybe?
Or we can have sargun?
Maybe gauhar?
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Forget bharti. Bring suganda. She's a riot I tell u ๐Ÿคฃ
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fawadbae

Forget bharti. Bring suganda. She's a riot I tell u ๐Ÿคฃ

Agree Suganda is a perfect choice .I love her mimicry of Lata Ji N she does the best mimicry of Kangana Ranuat .
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

Agree Suganda is a perfect choice .I love her mimicry of Lata Ji N she does the best mimicry of Kangana Ranuat .

Yup ๐Ÿ˜†
That mirchi awards stint i have seen so many times.and she's not repetitive.
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
For me, No just NOOO.
I definitely would like a female host but preferably someone who can do the job without being OTT n making a fool of himself/herself. Manish is fun but his jokes have become very stale now...how long can the same old pallu latkaoing, flirting with female contestants, gay jokes continue? 
Ideally, I would like a person like Jenny, Saumya Tandon to act as the co-host...someone who will bring a sense of subtlety n dignity into the proceedings.